tagliabue vacates bountygate suspensions, spygate appeal next...?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: tagliabue vacates bountygate suspensions, spygate appeal next...?

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh, I forgot to mention, though I doubt anyone remembers, the Pats were penalized foir the insubordination of  ignoring the memo, not for cheating. Goodell was forced (probably by the owners) to appear on national TV and state "the Patriots DID NOT CHEAT".  They were being punished for "Ignoring the memo we sent out at the beginning of training camp".  And since the Pats did ignore the memo, what is there really to vacate? 

[/QUOTE]

if wisdom of prior commissioners were applied, the clarification of the memo would be the concern... not a witch hunt fueled by media.  See..? This doesn't happen except for goodell.

First of all thank you for discussing this at least... I'm definitely disappointed with this board not to take up this cause for at least the truth to come out.  I don't care about the 1st round pick...  Really this is about an activist commissioner disregarding traditions and history as to how to discipline a league of coaches players , teams, owners , changing kickoffs, playoffs, number of games...  Nobody gets it. 

Second, yeah I understand the difficulty of stomaching people like Hess but that is a minor technicality. This is part of the injustice since goodell was clearly beholden to the hatred and jealousy and political witch hunting ,  NONE OF WHICH, would ever be admissable in any court as fair since it was based on mistruths.

third, the time is right now when dicktator is slapped down by tagliabue.  Kraft needs to get his mojo on and sieze this chance.  Do it for myra.  do it for his legacy.  Stand up for truth and justice...  Get the lawyers together and DO IT.  Even if it fails and it won't ... He'll be remembered for standing up for truth and the stupid media will be exposed for their lies. 

Bottom line is you have to start somewhere to get at the truth of injustice.  People can choose to ignore this like,  we don't care.  But we do care.  This is  the most egregious injustice in the history of any sports league.

can anyone name another...?

Crickets.... . ?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh, I forgot to mention, though I doubt anyone remembers, the Pats were penalized for the insubordination of  ignoring the memo, not for cheating. Goodell was forced (probably by the owners) to appear on national TV and state "the Patriots DID NOT CHEAT".  They were being punished for "Ignoring the memo we sent out at the beginning of training camp".  And since the Pats did ignore the memo, what is there really to vacate? 

[/QUOTE]

The problem is, with Walsh's lies and proven lies later with showing nothing different than what any team had on file in their facilities, the media perpetuated that into something tied to only NE due to their disdain for BB.

Anyone who is honesy and looked into the witch hunt knows the flaws, but if you ask any Tom, Dick or Harry off the street, usually fans jealous or looking for excuses as to why their organization is inferior, they cast away the facts and truth.

So, it really doesn't matter.  The court of public opinion was shaped by a rabid anti-BB media.

The best question the media could EVER ask is if Taglibue would have EVER punished NE as much as Goodell did. The answer to that is no, and I can guarantee it would have been handled far more methodically than how Goodell handled the Jets-induced Spygate with an assist from the media.

[/QUOTE]

So...  I agree  with you.   you're basically agreeing with me that a colossal injustice occurred.    so... Lay down like weenies or spread word  and get people  to understand it...?

Really understand most peoples distaste for controversy and confrontation.  Easier to get fed wht uask4 I suppose...  Never understood that.  I really like to expose, confront, outsmart, belittle, etc. People that try to get away with crap that is wrong.  W.r.o.n.g. for those unable to spell it.  Hate to be repetitive but let's use jintsy and leon for examples.  These  NY dinks deserve the most extreme treatment ever conceived for a sportsfan for the obnoxious, juvenile posture on this board which serves no purpose except to insult its members ...

Ok.. So to sum this up ...  Fill in the blanks people.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Ok got it.  Must have been a typo...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/11/29/3705838/thursday-night-football-is-awful

Some more reading for goodell apologists.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

I still hate the rat Eric Mangini... I never, ever will forgive that snake!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

I hate goodell more more than mangini,  but the more I think about it , its about equal.  Mangini waits til the end after it spun out of control into a ridiculous witch hunt, to come out with a statement that he was sorry, it was a mistake,  blah blah.  A little late, rathole.

heres a nypost article which shows how stupid goodell was.  He didnt realize that fabricating a huge violation where none existed would end up coming around and implicating his own dumb self.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_sports/book_stats_say_pats_antics_haven_8MfYgveHFfSZ66NC0wGQhN/1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

from wikipedia:

"in 2012, nearly five years removed from the incident, former Jets head coach Eric Mangini stated that "I think when you look at the history of success that [the Patriots] had after that incident, it’s pretty obvious that it didn’t play any type of significant role in the victories [the Patriots] had or the success that [the Patriots] had."[30] As of the conclusion of the 2011 NFL season, the Patriots had the best record in the NFL since Spygate, compiling a 48-16 record from 2008-11 (the Pittsburgh Steelers and New Orleans Saints were second best over that span at 45-19).[31]"

BTW... ignoring all Hess posts while posting this picture

Sanchez’s defining moment

Lets all have a good laugh at the tiny tool Leon... lol... And then resume thread...

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Leon the mental midget has been squashed like a bug ...  Lol...  ( see above). ..  Have a nice day now Leon ya hear??? 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

the devil made them do it so they are not responsible therefore innocent like O.J

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Ok... Now with Leon gone, can we continue this discussion with the participation of more bdc forum members who want to see this League mistake fixed in a proper legal way...?

Anyone else notice vilmas libel suit is still alive in a courtroom against Goodell...?

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=8746777

Also... Former player shoots down goodell idea:

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=8747031

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

wow.....  Crickets.....

BTW... ignoring all rex posts while posting this picture

Sanchez’s defining moment

Lets all have a good laugh at the tiny tool phatrex... lol... And then resume thread...hahaha...what a dink troll with no life but to hang here and get humiliated...lol... 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How great it is to see Patriots fans continue to cry and try to make excuses as to why an inside guy turned in his old boss for cheating using his specific knowledge of their cheating ways.  
    What is it, 5 years later? And your still whining about how unfair it all is?  Hilarious!

Manny & Ortiz didn't cheat either, right?

[/QUOTE]Hi Loser.

How bout them jetsy girls.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Hahahaha....  Still here phattyrex...?   ( see above) ... Hahaha....  What a stupid little dinkweed troll...  Lol... educate your ignorant fat NY azzz... 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

this is an excellent article for people who want to get a clearer picture on the details of how this team was screwed by goodell over this taping memo violation:

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/199345-the-truth-about-spygate-punishing-success-and-promoting-parity

Good reading ...