Take it to the bank.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Take it to the bank.

tom brady will not win another SB for the Pats. He is old and knows the window is closing for him.He is pressing and making bad decisions!!. Witness the playoff against the Ravens; last years' SB; Today's game ; being out played by the likes of Manning; Flacco; Wilson etc. ERRORS in judgement abound.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Take it to the bank.

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

tom brady will not win another SB for the Pats. He is old and knows the window is closing for him.He is pressing and making bad decisions!!. Witness the playoff against the Ravens; last years' SB; Today's game ; being out played by the likes of Manning; Flacco; Wilson etc. ERRORS in judgement abound.

[/QUOTE]

by the "likes" of manning? u r freakin comparing eli manning to flacco or wilson?!

[/QUOTE]

Sounds about right to me

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sure. That's why he was a higher rated passer than any of them going into this game.

But you're right. He won't win another SB. Because BB can't put together a decent f'n defense to save his f'n life.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

its week 6 troll, alot of season left to be played....as long as they win the division anything can happen..... did anyone this week 6 last season that the giants would be playing in and winning the super bowl? i dont think so. so this post is irrelevant.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

babe ive tried being polite in arguing with you, but seriously, you are an absolute idiot....

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

its week 6 troll, alot of season left to be played....as long as they win the division anything can happen..... did anyone this week 6 last season that the giants would be playing in and winning the super bowl? i dont think so. so this post is irrelevant.

[/QUOTE]

just look at the facts and I'm not a troll,boy!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

babe ive tried being polite in arguing with you, but seriously, you are an absolute idiot....

[/QUOTE]

Your personal attacks mean nothing to me. For the sake of others enjoyment of the board I will refrain from tearing you a new one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry BB has spent 13 of 17 first or second round picks since 2007 on defense and come up empty. Guess drafting just isn't his thing. But he ain't winning any SB with this defense.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your personal attacks mean nothing to me. For the sake of others enjoyment of the board I will refrain from tearing you a new one.

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA thats funny, you dont seem to care about the others enjoyment of the board because all you do is make threads to prove your point or to bash someone else's opinion....and i have torn you up on arguments in this forum on many occasions...i dont take it personal because we are all pats fans and its just a discussion board, but damn you have got to be one of the more stubborn patriots fans ive ever seen....not that i care if people like us or not, but you are the kinda fan that makes all other fanbases hate us....you are smug, arrogant, and stubborn....when you are wrong on something you wont admit it, you will just move on to another topic or put up more of your meaningless stats.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry BB has spent 13 of 17 first or second round picks since 2007 on defense and come up empty. Guess drafting just isn't his thing. But he ain't winning any SB with this defense.

[/QUOTE]

and he has locked up gronk and hernandez, not to mention signing lloyd and welker, and even bringing branch back....still not enough for brady to close out games when it counts...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA thats funny, you dont seem to care about the others enjoyment of the board because all you do is make threads to prove your point or to bash someone else's opinion....and i have torn you up on arguments in this forum on many occasions...i dont take it personal because we are all pats fans and its just a discussion board, but damn you have got to be one of the more stubborn patriots fans ive ever seen....not that i care if people like us or not, but you are the kinda fan that makes all other fanbases hate us....you are smug, arrogant, and stubborn....when you are wrong on something you wont admit it, you will just move on to another topic or put up more of your meaningless stats.

[/QUOTE]

You've GOT to be kidding. You are the poster child for other fans hating us.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Guys, Brady was not good today but put things in perspective. They made the superbowl last year with an awful defense and if anything the AFC is worse this year. Brady is on pace for about 26 TDs and8 int's. If this loss makes you give up than how did you all become Pats fans. They were freaking awful when i was a kid and everyone throws in their towel after one ugly (very ugly that is) loss. I actually have seen a start Mallet thread. No wonder why Bill Russell hates Boston. One bad game and people want Cowher and Mallet. Sheesh. I thought Red Sox fans where the whiniest in the world. They have infected us Pat fans now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Guys, Brady was not good today but put things in perspective. They made the superbowl last year with an awful defense and if anything the AFC is worse this year. Brady is on pace for about 26 TDs and8 int's. If this loss makes you give up than how did you all become Pats fans. They were freaking awful when i was a kid and everyone throws in their towel after one ugly (very ugly that is) loss. I actually have seen a start Mallet thread. No wonder why Bill Russell hates Boston. One bad game and people want Cowher and Mallet. Sheesh. I thought Red Sox fans where the whiniest in the world. They have infected us Pat fans now.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you for a sensible post. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ericdejong. Show ericdejong's posts

ccnsd, it's not one bad game.  It's a pattern that's been going on for at least 5-6 years.  BB has shown over and over again that he has no idea how to evaluate talent and can't put a serviceable defense on the field.  If the Pats had even one decent CB on the field they WOULD easily have one three more Super Bowls (both of the SBs against NYG and the year they choked the AFC champonship game away after being up 21-3 in the first half).  All of those failed seasons were the direct result of trying to play with pathetic DBs like Asante Samuel, Ellis Hobbs, McCourty, Arrington, Chung, Merriweather, Butler, Wheatley, etc... Since Ty Law we haven't had a CB who can stay within 10 yards of a good receiver in coverage.  This has been a glaring problem for 5-6 years and BB has simply failed to correct it - and in the process has wasted 6 years of having the best QB who has ever played the game.  BB has done nothing since Weiss, Crennel and Pioli have been gone.  He is not the "genius" that the brain dead sports media hype him up to be.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ericdejong. Show ericdejong's posts

Yes - he was.  He got picks when they played zone but he couldn't cover, got burned for TDs all the time, couldn't tackle, and was too fragile.  Samuel is way overrated. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Asante Samuel was a great player - who benefited from a pass rush.

Since BB refuses to rush the opposing QB we have no idea if we have anyone as good as Asante Samuel.

The only thing we know is that our coach, BB, is no longer a smart defensive coach.  there are at least 25 better defensive minds in the NFL right now.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

and he has locked up gronk and hernandez, not to mention signing lloyd and welker, and even bringing branch back....still not enough for brady to close out games when it counts...

[/QUOTE]

Brady managed to lead the O to 9 points more than the SHs were giving on average, despite a pitiful running game. And our D allowed 7 points more than they scored on average. Again, the D couldn't hold a double digit lead.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ericdejong's comment:
    [QUOTE]

ccnsd, it's not one bad game.  It's a pattern that's been going on for at least 5-6 years.  BB has shown over and over again that he has no idea how to evaluate talent and can't put a serviceable defense on the field.  If the Pats had even one decent CB on the field they WOULD easily have one three more Super Bowls (both of the SBs against NYG and the year they choked the AFC champonship game away after being up 21-3 in the first half).  All of those failed seasons were the direct result of trying to play with pathetic DBs like Asante Samuel, Ellis Hobbs, McCourty, Arrington, Chung, Merriweather, Butler, Wheatley, etc... Since Ty Law we haven't had a CB who can stay within 10 yards of a good receiver in coverage.  This has been a glaring problem for 5-6 years and BB has simply failed to correct it - and in the process has wasted 6 years of having the best QB who has ever played the game.  BB has done nothing since Weiss, Crennel and Pioli have been gone.  He is not the "genius" that the brain dead sports media hype him up to be.

[/QUOTE]

asante samuel was pathetic?

[/QUOTE]

He was pathetic at the end of the '07 SB. But overall he wasn't a real good CB. He was a ballhawk who excelled at jumping routes. He just couldn't manage to do what he did best the one time it mattered most.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ericdejong. Show ericdejong's posts

Samuel was/is overrated. Watch the film - he can't pay man to man or cover anyone. He's not as bad as anyone currently on the team but he's not a shut down corner. He was better than Ellis Hobbs - but so is my grandmother (and she's dead).

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to ericdejong's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Throwing in the towel when the Pats are stil in first place is a bit much. They made the super bowl last year with an even sorrier group in the defensive backfield. I will point out that Weiss, Crennel and Pioli have all done nothing without Belichek or Brady. Samuel was a good player or Belichek would not have franchised him. I believe he had another int for a TD today.