Why did you do this to me beavis  Yell

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: TAKE JAKE AT 17?

In Response to Re: TAKE JAKE AT 17?:
    [QUOTE]Is there a point to these posts?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

little thing called fun. You should try it sometime

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Silly post over all

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TAKE JAKE AT 17? : All speculative posts about player transactions are silly.

No, they are mostly fun.  If u dont like them, dont read them. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

It's that time of year again. All the closet GMs are coming out to make suggestions. It's a good thing most of these people are not associated with the personnel department! Otherwise we'd have a team as successful as the Lions! In any case, I've given up trying to speculate who they'll pick in the draft. It's usually someone you'd never think of. Or they trade the pick. And as far as FAs go, forget it! Way too many wild suggestions here. I'd expect FA signings to be minimal until the new CBA is in place. Probably guys like Manning get their extensions, but most teams will want to wait until they see what affect a player will have on their cap structure, IMO. With BB most likely being more conservative than most. But nevertheless we'll be flooded with these threads until this summer here!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

i think we have the QB taken care we need defensive help. rather take the 6'6 QB out of kentucky in the later rounds

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I'll keep Hoyer over Locker.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

We have a lot of late round picks to grab a back up qb, special teams players,  and project players.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

i see him too often out here. i hear about him to many times out here. people here love him. what's he good at? he can throw far and run fast. no thanks.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Why draft a QB? We need a DE and an OLB. BB better not leave the first day of the draft without at least one of those positions. 

And he better not wear that ugly suit he wore last year. I wanted to slap my TV screen. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Well, there is a reason for this.  Some draftniks have the Pats selecting Locker with the 17th pick.  I don't know why but I know that one of the big draft boards does.

Do I agree with it, no.  The Pats need to fix the defense so the Pats will have future runs at the SB.  A pass rush sure would be nice.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

Bah - no way. He is not having good prectice sessions for the Sr Bowl.... 

I prefer getting Manning so the pats have the two highest paid players in the league. Then with a 2 QB set you never know who will throw the ball.

The running game will be confusing for the other team as well, so no need to draft a RB, but rather another OT so you have a 2 QB set with a 3 OT o-line to cover all the blind sides.

The best passing situations will be out of the short gun - one QB deep the other close off center - who gets the ball from the center? Or one QB lines up behind guard faking a snap while the ball goes to the QB in shot gun.

So better to have a veteran QB and save the pick for the oline or cornerback as by just sign Manning and laready having Brady teh 2QB set will require other teams to throw the ball more and therefore you can move away from the 3-4 and have the 2-3-6 for coverage.

ah I like these threads where one can speculate....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TAKE JAKE AT 17? : All speculative posts about player transactions are silly.
       Then go somewhere else you moron.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

Locker wont be there at 17, plain and simple..NEXT

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejb222. Show ejb222's posts

I think Hoyer is a really good back up. I actually think he's better than Cassel...and I think he has the confidence of Tom Brady...where I think Cassel has the confidence of Drew Beldsoe.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Nope. He might draft a QB, but not until overhauls the O Line, grabs a DE and OLB. Its a 5th or 6th round pick not 1st or 2nd. And that's still a big if. I'd be more concerned with building a dominant defense than drafting a QB. Besides there are at least 4  teams ahead of us that need a QB.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'd be surprised if Locker is there at 17, and I'd be even more surprised if the Pats take a quarterback anywhere in this draft that is anything more than a project.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from VirginiaPats. Show VirginiaPats's posts

Actually Patsfansince1966, your getting to be a little pathetic, commenting on each post saying stupid post or some such thing, if you dont wish to join in a conversation, dont post a reply and move on and stop making a fool of yourself.

Fine you dont like speculation, some do, pesonally I hold no opionion on speculation.

Season is over, what else is there to do, comment on what we should or should not have done over the previous season, play by play? Its a way to pass the time if your not finding any pleasure in it, Move on, others seem to enjoy it.