Talib & The Defense..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Talib & The Defense..

2 picks and a force fumble..

4 sacks 4 takeaways as a team.

Overall love the defensive effort. Solid, stellar..

We should be thanking them for the next week and for their performance in week 1 as a matter a fact!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Talib & The Defense..

The D saved the game tonight. Still some work needs to be done. This vanilla 4 man rush isn't getting much pressure. Thankfully it was a rook QB but they need to generate some more pressure consistently

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Those last two picks were garbage throws by a bad QB. That said, the defense is without question the better side of the ball right now. If the can keep the team respectable until the offense comes together and gets players back, this team will be right back playing late into January...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to PatsEng's comment:

[QUOTE]

The D saved the game tonight. Still some work needs to be done. This vanilla 4 man rush isn't getting much pressure. Thankfully it was a rook QB but they need to generate some more pressure consistently

It wasn't quite fair having 12 men on D vs the Jets 10 on offense.  I have a hard time crediting the D with any of those picks.  I will say this, though. The patsies D back had a high catch percentage than the patsie WRs.

[/QUOTE]

Don't be bitter bro.

Patriot defense has come a long way.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Like VW said.....13-10 Win is a beautiful score.

That's how we used to win games back in the day.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to PatsEng's comment:

[QUOTE]

It wasn't quite fair having 12 men on D vs the Jets 10 on offense.  I have a hard time crediting the D with any of those picks.  I will say this, though. The patsies D back had a high catch percentage than the patsie WRs.

[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The D played okay against a bad offense.

The offense was a joke. Ridley has become a running joke. His ineptitude is staggering at this point. The GM has left our passing game in a shamble with guys that make Chad Jackson look respectable.

Time for Kraft to make a change in the front office. BB can remain HC.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I concur.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

Those last two picks were garbage throws by a bad QB. That said, the defense is without question the better side of the ball right now. If the can keep the team respectable until the offense comes together and gets players back, this team will be right back playing late into January...

Umm, Dennard's pick wasn't the best thrown ball, but it was catchable. It was also a great play by Dennard to make the pick.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.