TAMPA 1st WIN is ABROAD!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HCofTheNYJ. Show HCofTheNYJ's posts

TAMPA 1st WIN is ABROAD!!!

The Tampa offense will put up decent numbers vs. the pats like in the cowboys game. THe difference is, they pats are so soft on offense (2 decent recievers and no viable running game) that it will be a squeaker but tampa will win a close one in foggy london....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Re: TAMPA 1st WIN is ABROAD!!!

God Joe you are ugly!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to TAMPA 1st WIN is ABROAD!!!:
    [QUOTE]The Tampa offense will put up decent numbers vs. the pats like in the cowboys game. THe difference is, they pats are so soft on offense (2 decent recievers and no viable running game) that it will be a squeaker but tampa will win a close one in foggy london....
    Posted by HCofTheNYJ[/QUOTE]

You are starting to smell a lot like Leon.  We are more than willing to engage fans of other teams when they at least attempt serious discussion.  We can even take a little trash talking from time to time.  We do enough of that ourselves.  Leon has no intent to talk football, only trash.  If your posts start disappearing as fast as you write them, we'll know you are Leon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Score when the Jets come to Foxboro
    Pats:2189475298749857489074045
    Jets:-765957590474896

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

Thanks for the post. You must be the last living Jests fan. I was afraid you guys were all dead.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

[QUOTE]The Tampa offense will put up decent numbers vs. the pats like in the cowboys game. THe difference is, they pats are so soft on offense (2 decent recievers and no viable running game) that it will be a squeaker but tampa will win a close one in foggy london....

Looks like the Jests started their yearly swoon early this year. Will they even make the playoffs? BTW, Joe Namath is just a tired old transvestite.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Guess what- Leon has gone undercover since the Jets started losing. Same troll- different name- just drop dead Leon like your Jets.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

How do you know that Margaret Thatcher is the only Bucs fan in London?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxvsGiants. Show RedSoxvsGiants's posts

Guess you did not see last weeks game in the snow in Foxborough.

59 to 0

Oh and its New England playing in Old England and I dont think they will let down the home fans.

It has been said that the New England Patriots are Englands favorite NFL team and the game sold out 90,000 tickets the first day they went on sale.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Keep squawking loser Jet fan.  When's the last time NE has lost 3 in a row???  Fitting you have Joe Willie's picture up since your boys haven't won anything since he retired 30 yrs ago.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HCofTheNYJ. Show HCofTheNYJ's posts

In Response to Re: TAMPA 1st WIN is ABROAD!!!:
    [QUOTE]Keep squawking loser Jet fan.  When's the last time NE has lost 3 in a row???  Fitting you have Joe Willie's picture up since your boys haven't won anything since he retired 30 yrs ago.
    Posted by siestafiesta[/QUOTE]

its not about where ur at on week 7, its about the playoffs. we will be there, we're getting to the time of year when you need a strong defense and a strong running game to win. Patriots defense is fake, the numbers lie, and you people should recognize that much. A few guys like meriweather can hit but he's terrible on coverage. Your linebackers are either old and crusty or young with no experience and lack talent. And other then the dibacle last week, which was a fluke since even tenessee isnt as bad as they played, you have no running game. Maroney is always injured and inconsistent and benjarvis green-ellis is a nobody.
    the only thing you guys can say you have better is a QB. Sanchise is a rookie whos played like a rookie the past few weeks but when he does play solid he looks like a vet. He's good enough to take us deep in the playoffs like matt ryan and flacco last year. Enjoy the Bucs this week and your bye because the real games begin after that. I dont see the patriots winning the division, i dont see them making the playoffs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NE-decade-of-my-dreams. Show NE-decade-of-my-dreams's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TAMPA 1st WIN is ABROAD!!! : its not about where ur at on week 7, its about the playoffs. we will be there, we're getting to the time of year when you need a strong defense and a strong running game to win. Patriots defense is fake, the numbers lie, and you people should recognize that much. A few guys like meriweather can hit but he's terrible on coverage. Your linebackers are either old and crusty or young with no experience and lack talent. And other then the dibacle last week, which was a fluke since even tenessee isnt as bad as they played, you have no running game. Maroney is always injured and inconsistent and benjarvis green-ellis is a nobody. the only thing you guys can say you have better is a QB. Sanchise is a rookie whos played like a rookie the past few weeks but when he does play solid he looks like a vet. He's good enough to take us deep in the playoffs like matt ryan and flacco last year. Enjoy the Bucs this week and your bye because the real games begin after that. I dont see the patriots winning the division, i dont see them making the playoffs.

I seriously hope you're not THIS delusional. Moss and Welker "2 decent recievers"? oh, you mean the leader in receptions for the last two yearsin the NFL and the other guy who tied the all time record for touchdowns a couple years ago? you mean those two "decent" recievers? If you had ANY valid points to offer I would listen, but your logic makes absolutly no sense.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TAMPA 1st WIN is ABROAD!!! : I seriously hope you're not THIS delusional. Moss and Welker "2 decent recievers"? oh, you mean the leader in receptions for the last two yearsin the NFL and the other guy who tied the all time record for touchdowns a couple years ago? you mean those two "decent" recievers? If you had ANY valid points to offer I would listen, but your logic makes absolutly no sense.
    Posted by NE-decade-of-my-dreams[/QUOTE]The troll you responded to is Leon who is too embarassed to stand up as a Jets fan now that they have reverted to form.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Oh, Leon.

One would think that after a few years of us telling you how easy it is to check if it is you that you would have learned.

When will you learn.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Poor little Leon/bugboy! You spent the beginning of the season bragging about the Jets and now you've been forced to revert back to your moronic habit of pretending you're someone else and rooting for every pats opponent. As if anyone is fooled.

Even funnier is you having to go back over 40 years to find your Jests' one shining moment. Were you parents even born then?

NY JETS 41 YEARS AND COUNTING!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Oh, Leon. One would think that after a few years of us telling you how easy it is to check if it is you that you would have learned. When will you learn.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

I wasn't aware bugs had any learning capabilities. Especially genetically defective ones

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BillsHoody. Show BillsHoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TAMPA 1st WIN is ABROAD!!! : its not about where ur at on week 7, its about the playoffs. we will be there, we're getting to the time of year when you need a strong defense and a strong running game to win. Patriots defense is fake, the numbers lie, and you people should recognize that much. A few guys like meriweather can hit but he's terrible on coverage. Your linebackers are either old and crusty or young with no experience and lack talent. And other then the dibacle last week, which was a fluke since even tenessee isnt as bad as they played, you have no running game. Maroney is always injured and inconsistent and benjarvis green-ellis is a nobody. the only thing you guys can say you have better is a QB. Sanchise is a rookie whos played like a rookie the past few weeks but when he does play solid he looks like a vet. He's good enough to take us deep in the playoffs like matt ryan and flacco last year. Enjoy the Bucs this week and your bye because the real games begin after that. I dont see the patriots winning the division, i dont see them making the playoffs.

Is this guy as drunk as Namath was in that Suzy Kolber interview?  Make a valid point and maybe people would take your arguments seriously. I don't know how they talk sports in NY but I'm hoping its with more coherence than that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

[QUOTE]Guess what- Leon has gone undercover since the Jets started losing. Same troll- different name- just drop dead Leon like your Jets.
    Posted by flasox[/QUOTE]

Undercover as in lady boy? "Leon the lady boy" has a nice ring to it. Laughing

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from HCofTheNYJ. Show HCofTheNYJ's posts

randy moss is being covered by Aqib Talib whos been playin well of late, holding Philly's DeSean Jackson and Carolina's Steve Smith to one catch each in the last 2 games.Welker vs.  Barber.  He will be in the slot, which means 34-year-old Ronde Barber will be running with him. Barber is decent this year so this could go either way...wilfork vs. Jeff Faine. the Bucs are going to  have to control the ball on the ground and the return of Faine has given the Bucs a shot at shutting down wilfork.
    Tampa has to and can contain new england passing game to win and also conrtol the ground game on offense. New england wont be running on tampa like they did in that fluke of a game in the snow vs titans, pats will be throwing. you all have to see that this isnt '07 and games like that wont be happenin on the reg for the pats this yr even against winless teams like the bucs.
    i honestly predeict a bucs win in this one, they are due to win one, and the pats are over conifdent.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Leon-- stop worrying about the Patriots--- focus in on your Jets and realize that your annointed All-Star rookie QB is about to lose his 4th game in a row this time to the lowly Raiders.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HCofTheNYJ. Show HCofTheNYJ's posts

[QUOTE]Leon-- stop worrying about the Patriots--- focus in on your Jets and realize that your annointed All-Star rookie QB is about to lose his 4th game in a row this time to the lowly Raiders.
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]

i unlike pats fans am willing to admitt that this week could be a loss. It more then likely won't be from a matchup stand point. But it is the nfl and anything can happen. Also we dont overlook our opponents.
    I dont think the raiders are so lowly btw... Richard Seymour predicts a playoff berth... and he is from new england so he must be WiCkEd smart and not one to talk alot of smack.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TAMPA 1st WIN is ABROAD!!! : i unlike pats fans am willing to admitt that this week could be a loss. It more then likely won't be from a matchup stand point. But it is the nfl and anything can happen. Also we dont overlook our opponents. I dont think the raiders are so lowly btw... Richard Seymour predicts a playoff berth... and he is from new england so he must be WiCkEd smart and not one to talk alot of smack.
    Posted by HCofTheNYJ[/QUOTE]Same troll-new name-drop dead like your Jets

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

fellow patriots fans,
    stop responding to these posts.

thanks

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

So if this doesn't come true, will you still come back to the boards?  Because this isn't a very sensible post.

Most trolls just post and leave; never gutty enough to actually admit their faulty predictions.  Will you join their ranks tomorrow afternoon?