tank willams make the team?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

tank willams make the team?

Does anyone think tank will make the team this year?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

Re: tank willams make the team?

Hes the wildcat killer. play inside the box next to Mayo. or drop back as a headhunter. He brings alota looks to the D.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

At the end of the day the players that make the team are those with the biggest impact in totality.  I think there is a lot of value he can bring to the team at spots by being sort of a mid level player - not quite a safety, not quite a linebacker.

The issue is he's probably most comparable to Roy Williams who is not good in coverage but we'll see.  I really like the idea of him playing MLB on 3rd and long.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

I think he makes it because he's a veteran and BB loves veterans.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsChowder. Show PatsChowder's posts

If he brings something different to the team he can carve out a niche and make the roster.  I expect them to hang onto him for depth at multiple positions and as an elite special teamer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I can see Tank making the team as a LB/SS, gets in on special teams. That's what the Pats like.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I dont know how this has not been said yet but him making the team 100% will be based on him staying healthy. He has been put on IR 4 out of the last 5 years or some crazy stat like that and he has cronic knee problems. If he stays healthy and out works someone like Ray Ventrone or another lower roster type guy then he might make the team but if he gets hurt at all he is a goner.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Put at least six marginal Patriots on the PUP list with broken fingernails or canine halitosis or something.  Let Tank hold down the strong safety position until he goes on IR again (it's a truly awful game, but these things happen with regularity - a coach needs a strong stomach), then bring Chung in and pull someone off the PUP list. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

McGowen the guy we signed from DA Bears will make the team before Tank will, they gave McGowen a 3 or 4 year deal with some bonus money attatched to teh contract so he is not going anywhere.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

If he is healthy to start the season and stays that way I can't see how he doesn't unless Chung absolutely destroys in training camp...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

I have $10 that says he doesnt even make it threw 2 preseason games without getting injured. If he could stay healthy he would make it. But nothing in his past has suggested he will

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsChowder. Show PatsChowder's posts

It would be nice if he could stay healthy, but you're right.  I still think he can carve a niche out for himself as a special teamer/depth safety, but obviously health remains his biggest concern.  Without it he's no better than the average joe.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ritchie-az. Show Ritchie-az's posts

He is on the bubble. And he has to stay healthy, which I'm not convinced he can. So with some hesitation, I say that he'll make the team.