Tate/LeVoir activated

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogbones. Show dogbones's posts

Tate/LeVoir activated

Patriots activated WR/KR Brandon Tate from the non-football injury list and and OL Mark LeVoir from PUP.
    LeVoir is a versatile reserve. Tate has never been much of a wide receiver dating back to his UNC days, but the 83rd overall pick in April's draft is explosive in the return game. Keep him in mind in return-yardage leagues

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Re: Tate/LeVoir activated

Tate was quite a wide receiver during his senior year.  He was going to be a first round pick ahead of Nicks.  Look for him to contribute immediately in the return game and get into the offense relatively quickly as well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

You may see Tate utilized like Chad Jackson was early on......run fast son, we'll throw it deep to you.  He did average 20.1 YPC on 46 career interceptions with 8 TD's, so there is some big play potential.

He may also see some time returning kicks/punts as he had 6 return TD's during his career at UNC (3 PR and 3 KR).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

Even if Tate never pans out to be a #1 or #2 receiver, I hope he turns out to be a solid return man. 

Being able to shift field position after a punt or kickoff, giving the offense a shorter field on a consistent basis would be a major help, especially in close games.  I just hope he'll turn out to be solid/consistent in at least one area.

I just can't wait to see the guy on the field,  hope he plays against the Bucs tho!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

I think he will be the Kick Return man....don't know if they would trust him to return punts?  Can't believe he'd be ready for any 3 WR sets....maybe if they go to 4 but they may be few and far between.  Emergency 3rd perhaps.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

When BB drafts a WR (with good football smarts, by the way) who is "inactive" for 6 weeks, that doesn't mean he hasn't been studying the playbook, working out with the jugs machine, working his upper body toward NFL levels in the weight room and consulting with the receivers coach every day about his cuts and getting off the line successfully.  If not hot stuff yet, Tate could be fairly warm starting this Sunday at 1:07 p.m. eastern.  I'd look for him 40 yards downfield.  That's his strength, his move.  If Tampa Bay doesn't want to cover Tate, he's got a ball to catch.

I doubt that Mark LeVoir has his stuff together to be more than a backup, but we'll see.

The London weather forecast is for no rain, 60 degrees and 15-25 mph winds.  Not too bad for a pass-happy team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from aces1. Show aces1's posts

Watch This kid Tate, the Pats are very high on him.   Please god, let him be good!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Weather Forecast for London: Sunny, mid 50's.

Perfect weather for another 50 burger!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

i loved tate when he was in college.  he was unc #1 receiver before he went down with the knee. hope it translates well to the NFL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jiminycricket. Show jiminycricket's posts

tough to lose edelman, tate could be better. watch ND's golden tate too