Tate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Tate

OK so Brandon tate is NOT looking good returning punts. Man we need to get someone who can take it to the house. I am NOT impressed with tate and still not with Chad.

Your opinions on Tate guys? and Mallet needs to pick it up. We need more pts. as we are now behind

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Re: Tate

Man Put Brady back in the game. I can't take another loss after Sat. We don't look good at all right now. At least ever since the back up QBs came in tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Tate goes. He's neither valuable returning punts/kicks, nor receiving.

I have been pretty impressed with Slater as of late. Never thought I would say it, but Slater has outplayed Tate at WR this preseason.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Tate:
    [QUOTE]Man Put Brady back in the game. I can't take another loss after Sat. We don't look good at all right now. At least ever since the back up QBs came in tonight.
    Posted by WelkerRules[/QUOTE]

LOL......Lets just write the Patriots off this season!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

Yeah, it's a good idea to put Brady back in and risk injury so we can win a pre-season game.  This is scrub time...it means nothing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

...feel badly for Tate...lost season 1 due to injruy, but as much as it weirds me out to say it, Slater has looked more valuable.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

not what I meant jeff. duh? do I have to spell it out. I meant put him in a couple plays to help us get the score up a bit then take him out.

We are better than this. Losing sat and I spent money to go see us lose and now losing again.

Mallett is playing awful. Agree with the others Slater over tate and this medlin person runs right into a giant instead of cutting around him.

We should at least be getting a field goal to win this. what the heck

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

I would love to see them win every game...but it's not worth the risk man.  Regular season is just a week away!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Cut him

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]...feel badly for Tate...lost season 1 due to injruy, but as much as it weirds me out to say it, Slater has looked more valuable.
    Posted by jeffab[/QUOTE]

Sad.....But, it is all about who provides you more now....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

I guess Jeff. I will just focus on beating Miami. Surely we can do it. I know we can. Go Pats.

I was disappointed though spent several hundred dollars to see them lose on Sat and then lose again a few days later. Just kind of makes it hard to be positive right now. Especially after seeing Tate and Mallett play. Ugh!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Tate has likely played his last game in Patriot blue.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

See ya...Tate!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Tate doesn't survive the cut. Slater does.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

you guys will note i was sayinbg this prior to th epreseason games. last season was enough to know.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

Tate played poorly on ST, but he was a guy who could stretch the field last year - unless Price is healthy the pats would only have Hernandez to go underneath when 85, Branch and Welker go long... and that is not stretching the field!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]Tate played poorly on ST, but he was a guy who could stretch the field last year - unless Price is healthy the pats would only have Hernandez to go underneath when 85, Branch and Welker go long... and that is not stretching the field!
    Posted by Patriots1970[/QUOTE]

He stretched the field so well they man covered him and brought the S into the box... oh wait that's not stretching the field either.

Tate can't get separation and Brady lost total confidence in Tate late in the season. Just because a guy has speed doesn't instantly mean that he'll stretch the field, esp considering they can't get separation, catch the ball, and the QB won't throw to him