Re: TB - Best QB oer Football Outsiders

:)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Expect UD or 42and46 to trash this.

[/QUOTE]

gints fan actually likes Brady. UD on the other hand is a Colts, Broncos, Steeler fan who shows up whenever the Pats lose.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

It's true TB did the best QB job this year

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Still...Peterson should win MVP

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rajkvp. Show rajkvp's posts

yep...hands down

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

ABG... Anyone but Gomer

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Got no problem with this stat.  It's produced by a boston based site created by a NE Patriots fan.  That aside, there are other metrics that say differently.  Babe loves QB rating, and Manning was better than Brady.  ESPN created QBR and Manning is tops in that. 

It is what it is.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Got no problem with this stat.  It's produced by a boston based site created by a NE Patriots fan.  That aside, there are other metrics that say differently.  Babe loves QB rating, and Manning was better than Brady.  ESPN created QBR and Manning is tops in that. 

It is what it is.

[/QUOTE]

Clearly you DO take issue to this stat, as you felt the need to come onto an opposing team's message board and tell us why that stat is wrong, and mention a few others that support your perspective.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to vertigho's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It is what it is.

[/QUOTE]

Clearly you DO take issue to this stat, as you felt the need to come onto an opposing team's message board and tell us why that stat is wrong, and mention a few others that support your perspective.

[/QUOTE]

Not really.  Things like who was best is a debateable subject, and there really isn't any absolute way to define it.  Different people are going to have different opinions.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

It is what it is.

[/QUOTE]

I don't love passer rating, troll. But I love it better than the opinion of an idiot ^ any day.

As far as ESPN's cockamamie rating, nobody outside espn even knows what it is, so only a clown would endorse it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]

It is what it is.

[/QUOTE]

I'm confused. That link went to ESPN not some Boston site. Are you now saying ESPN is a Boston site and that the metric was designed to make Brady come in first. So prove the metric  was designed that way or be quiet and root for your Steelers on some Broncos board.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It is what it is.

[/QUOTE]

I don't love passer rating, troll. But I love it better than the opinion of an idiot ^ any day.

As far as ESPN's cockamamie rating, nobody outside espn even knows what it is, so only a clown would endorse it.

[/QUOTE]

Well you use it all the time to make your points about Brady.  Call it something else, I don't care, it doesn't change the importance you place on it to make your points. 

As far as ESPN's rating, it is simply another method.  No more or no less relevant than Passer Rating. 

BTW - thanks for making your mom proud with all of the name calling.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It is what it is.

[/QUOTE]

I'm confused. That link went to ESPN not some Boston site. Are you now saying ESPN is a Boston site and that the metric was designed to make Brady come in first. So prove the metric  was designed that way or be quiet and root for your Steelers on some Broncos board.

[/QUOTE]

CC - ESPN - employs the metrics used by Football Outsiders which is a boston based stats site.  I was just having a little fun with the boston thing.  The guy is an admitted Pats fan.  I have no way of knowing whether or not his methodology skews to Brady.  Lighten up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Can anyone copy and paste the article? it's an insider one.

Brady has had a good season, but I don't think he had the best.

I would argue Peyton and Rodgers had slightly better seasons.

Really could care less though. Best regular season QBs have historically not won the Super Bowl

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can anyone copy and paste the article? it's an insider one.

Brady has had a good season, but I don't think he had the best.

I would argue Peyton and Rodgers had slightly better seasons.

Really could care less though. Best regular season QBs have historically not won the Super Bowl

[/QUOTE]
    Don't have the article, but here is the link to the stats from which the ESPN article is derived. 

http://footballoutsiders.com/stats/qb

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It is what it is.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well you use it all the time to make your points about Brady.  Call it something else, I don't care, it doesn't change the importance you place on it to make your points. 

As far as ESPN's rating, it is simply another method.  No more or no less relevant than Passer Rating. 

BTW - thanks for making your mom proud with all of the name calling.

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure your mommy would be bursting with pride if she had to endure your hero QB rubbing his anal region in her face and then hear you refer to it as simply "a college prank".

Stop with the crybaby whine about name calling. YOU'RE THE EPITOME OF A TROLL. What do you expect, people here will blow you kisses? Try posting something not dripping with your demented agenda and you might get better responses.

I use passer rating because it's the standard stat that everybody can easily find the formula for. The espn thing has no such explanation so you just have to "take their word for it". No thanks.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Babe - don't divert the discussion, that's what TP does. 

As for what I expect, it would be nice to have a little decency from you, but apparently that is beneath you. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

He quarterbacked the highest scoring offense in the league and turned the ball over less than any other QB except for RGIII.  Good enough for me.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Babe - don't divert the discussion, that's what TP does. 

As for what I expect, it would be nice to have a little decency from you, but apparently that is beneath you. 

[/QUOTE]

You're the one who diverted.

If you were a decent person you would be treated decently. As long as your one track agenda persists, as long as you call sexual assault a college prank, you will be treated accordingly.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He quarterbacked the highest scoring offense in the league and turned the ball over less than any other QB except for RGIII.  Good enough for me.

[/QUOTE]

There you go.  regardless of what metric says who is the best, isn't it comforting to know that your QB will always be in that conversation?