TB12 G.O.A.T.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

TB12 G.O.A.T.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10167799/skip-bayless-clutch-play-tom-brady

But then again, Skip Bayless is a ballwashing geek. He's probably never even kissed a girl. 

LMAO. Thanks, TB.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

Re: TB12 G.O.A.T.

Best part. At least someone has the balls to say it. I'm not a Bayless fan either. Highly questionable. Perfect.

Further astonishing: Brady keeps beating the late-game odds with Patriot Resentment at an all-time high, among opponents and perhaps even referees. Is it possible that six years later, Spygate still haunts the Pats -- still lurks in the subconscious of officiating crews still prone to stick it to New England? Although Brady did get a break on a 50-50 pass interference call late against the Browns, he was robbed of chances to win at the Jets and at Carolina and at Miami by highly questionable referee decisions.

Sad to think most here cannot even begin to process this statement. What! No it can't be! The officials..no way! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to melwitts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10167799/skip-bayless-clutch-play-tom-brady

But then again, Skip Bayless is a ballwashing geek. He's probably never even kissed a girl. 

LMAO. Thanks, TB.

[/QUOTE]

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Bung-a-hole Bill hasn't been around for awhile...what, everyone figured all your other Jet Troll names out?!

[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Get a life dude. Back on ignore you go Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!  Bravo, Sir!  Bravo!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

One:

Great article. 

Two: Can Melswitt/Rusty please just stop stalkng Bungalow Bill insisting he is someone that he obviously is not?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Had the defense not choked in the last 2 SB's then TFB would certainly be the GOAT.  But as of now it goes to Montana, unfortunately.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One:

Great article. 

Two: Can Melswitt/Rusty please just stop stalkng Bungalow Bill insisting he is someone that he obviously is not?

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Z.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to zbellino's comment:

[QUOTE]

One:

Great article. 

[/QUOTE]

Z Bellino...you are a mental midget...why don't you just put everyone on ignore...what a clown..everyone here knows he's BUST-CHISE...but then again, you are all things to all people here...above the fray...no guts, ever...now go get upset and bite me...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Take another selfie with your camera...it's what you're all about...you can tell by all your posts...

[/QUOTE]

OK Rusty. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!  Bravo, Sir!  Bravo!!

[/QUOTE]

One problem with that TB...I'm NOT Rusty...and moron Jets Trollboy just spent 0ver a bill to take a dump on Rusty...I agree..it's Freekin' Frackin' Hilarious...especially since he also crapped all over Tom Brady...I'm sure you love that too!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

I don't think you are Rusty, I just thought it was funny that Bungalow-Bill laid his gear out, wrote that note to Rusty and took a picture.  Rusty calls him Bustchise all the time too.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Had the defense not choked in the last 2 SB's then TFB would certainly be the GOAT.  But as of now it goes to Montana, unfortunately.

[/QUOTE]

Only because he had his binkie, Jerry Rice Wink

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

When are you going to quit this charade...everyone knows it's you BUST-CHISE...either that or they're very, very stupid people...

And alot like you...stupid people

I MEAN, YOU ARE PATRIOTRAIN, FLETCHERBROOK, UNCLE RICO, PHAT VIRGIN, SECTION 136, BUNGALO BILL,  MEADOWLANDMIKE,  AND EVERY SINGLE OTHER SCREEN NAME WITH A "45" AT THE END...

I HAVE TO HAND IT TO YOU...STUPID ISN'T CURABLE...HANG IN THERE, WITH ADVANCES IN STEM CELL AND GENE THERAPY, ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN...
     I'm glad it cost you $100. + just to be able to go after Rusty..and since that's him and not me, it's even funnier...wait till the Jets Troll union hears about what you purchased...what would Hangwang say!

[/QUOTE]

Just curious Mel, why 45?  What name has Bustchise been using with 45?  I don't recall any names here with 45.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

Loved this article!  Glad that someone in the national media is not afraid to bring up the subject  of how the Pats have been screwed 3 times by the refs this year!! Sure hope the GOAT gets another ring before it's all said and done for him.