TE TYSON DEVREE COULD SURPRISE!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradyslady12. Show bradyslady12's posts

TE TYSON DEVREE COULD SURPRISE!!!!

I know it's early and only ota's, but I heard that Tyson made 2 great play's for td's.... I hope if he is this good that they don't drop him because you know that our enemy's aka(kc and denver) are just watching and waiting every move the Pat's make......... but in the end, IN BB WE TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattadlard. Show mattadlard's posts

Re: TE TYSON DEVREE COULD SURPRISE!!!!

I did read he made two nice TD cathches, but its OTA's, theres no pads and he was working with the 2nd/3rd string defense so it wasn't as hard as the 1st team defense. Realitically i tihink we have too many TE's ahead of him that are simply better i dont think hes gna make the club. Possibility for Practice Squad though if he's eligible!

I think Gary Guyton is the man to watch!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcivermd21. Show mcivermd21's posts

the go to guy for TE will be Alex Smith. Better overall athlete and weapon in the redzone

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsChowder. Show PatsChowder's posts

I agree with mcivermd21. Alex Smith is going to be special in this offense. He'll blow away the other TEs.  Baker will also make a nice red zone target.

To be honest, if DeVree wanted to surprise me all he would have to do is break camp with the team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ritchie-az. Show Ritchie-az's posts

DeVree is one of the underdogs I'll be watching, but I do believe he has his work cut out for him. First, he has to outplay Dave Thomas, then play well enough to convince Bill that he needs to carry four TEs. That's not going to be easy.

But if he keeps making great catches, it's possible. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

If he can mak ethose same catches when it counts he will make the team and he will be used. Belichick plays the best man for teh job so if he works harder and plays better then Smith or Baker he will get the job over them that is just how Belichick does his thing. But I agree I would be shocked if he makes the team.