TE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

TE

From having two of the greatest tight ends in the NFL to zero. Where does BB go from here? Will we see more 5 WR sets or are there TEs out there that everyone passed on that he will have look like all world players????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: TE

We still need to put a TE on the field much of the time. But we will likely go with more WRs more often.. 

Looking to the future we NEED 1 or 2 interior O linemen that can win starting jobs. I would target center first and then a G (maybe Canon can earn a guard spot next year if we do not upgrade otherwise). But we should be looking for a starting TE. If Gronk is not the same we need a starting claiber guy. If he is OK it would mean we would have a good 2 TE tandem.

And we need at least one DT. If VInny is never the same we need a good one. If he is we still need his sooner than later replacement.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Dimitroff shouldve given us tony gonzalez for a 6th before the trade deadline

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Wiggins and Rutledge baby!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Went looking for a current list of available TEs but can not find one??? Anyone know???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Went looking for a current list of available TEs but can not find one??? Anyone know???

[/QUOTE]

we had a guy that we just released- mike reiss thought we'd bring him back- i think his name is williams- he is too inconsequential to bother googling

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

[QUOTE]

From having two of the greatest tight ends in the NFL to zero. Where does BB go from here? Will we see more 5 WR sets or are there TEs out there that everyone passed on that he will have look like all world players????

[/QUOTE]

i was thinking that too. just last year it looked like we not only had the best tight ends but also more depth than anyone with the ballard pickup. how quickly things change.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

We'll resign D.J. Williams and Brady will turn him into Kellen Winslow Sr.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Yup D.J. Williams is about the only TE I know about, we already have Mulligan! Tough break for Gronk, but at least he knows the Physical therapists. In his case the sooner he has surgery the sooner he'll back, and if I were him I would seriously consider retirement, he's an injury looking for a place too happen.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ahhhhh....the deadline was late October, the 29th actually.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Fells, maybe?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

This is the available FATE as of last Friday.

Tony Scheffler
    Daniel Fells
    Todd Heap
    Randy McMichael
    David Thomas
    Daniel Graham
    Will Heller
    Leonard Pope
    Billy Bajema
    Richard Quinn
    Evan Moore
    Travis Beckum
    Dan Gronkowski
    Zach Potter
    Brody Eldridge
    Martin Rucker
    Kevin Brock
    Brett Brackett
    Steve Maneri
    Zack Pianalto
    Jake O’Connell
    Colin Cochart
    Alex Silvestro (OT)
    Nathan Overbay
    Hayden Smith

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Devlin will become an emergency blocking TE. I wouldn't be shocked to see Solder go out for a couple of rec's either. But, I don't think you see them bring anyone special in other than maybe that Williams kid. I know Sudfeld didn't look good the first couple games but wish we had him right now. But I'd expect to see more power running, two RB sets with Vereen being sent out as an extra receiver, and much more Devlin.

Looks like TE will become a much more important part of the draft this year

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I like this thinking;  Tony G could really help - we will retire after this season so a 5th or 6th rounder would likely appeal to Atlanta!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to SilverSun's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I like this thinking;  Tony G could really help - we will retire after this season so a 5th or 6th rounder would likely appeal to Atlanta!

[/QUOTE]

Great now all we need to do is build a time machine and travel back before the trading deadline to pull it off  >.>

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Great now all we need to do is build a time machine and travel back before the trading deadline to pull it off  >.>

[/QUOTE]

If you have access to a time machine can we just go back to before Gronks injury?! :-)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

Fells and Hooman would be nice once Hooman is healthy

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Williams is on his way back to Boston today and will sign pending physical.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I still wonder why Fells couldnt make this team. We had him cut for flavor of the month, sudfield and Ballard stayed on the team for over a year only to be cut cuz his knee wasnt right.

I was worried after Gronk went out about the Size of our personell. Without him and Dobson?KT , all our targets were under 6 ft and they were forced to use their only weapon downfield. Boyce who can run by someone but we had NOONE to throw a jumball too. Mulligan looks like he is 5'9" 240....lol

We need a big body TE to fill the void.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Next man up. Mulligan, Hooie, Devlin will have to come through. maybe BB can find another TE.