Team of the Decade?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rf24fox. Show rf24fox's posts

Team of the Decade?

At 9-0, the Colts look to be the odds on favorite to win the SuperBowl. Does having the most wins this decade plus two SB titles but them over the Pats?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Re: Team of the Decade?

I dont think so... who cares about wins... its the final big game that counts (hence 2007 was a BUST!!!!)

Lets break it down...

2000 - Baltimore vs. NYG
    2001 - New England vs. STL
    2002 - Tampa Bay vs. Oakland 
    2003 - New England vs. Carolina
    2004 - New England vs. Philly
    2005 - Pittsburgh vs. Seattle
    2006 - Indy vs. Chicago
    2007 - NYG vs. New England
    2008 - Pittsburgh vs. Arizona

2009 - ??? vs. ???

I would say that New England is the team of the decade... Pitt would give them a run if they go to or win the SB this season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: Team of the Decade?:
    [QUOTE]I dont think so... who cares about wins... its the final big game that counts (hence 2007 was a BUST!!!!) Lets break it down... 2000 - Baltimore vs. NYG 2001 - New England vs. STL 2002 - Tampa Bay vs. Oakland  2003 - New England vs. Carolina 2004 - New England vs. Philly 2005 - Pittsburgh vs. Seattle 2006 - Indy vs. Chicago 2007 - NYG vs. New England 2008 - Pittsburgh vs. Arizona 2009 - ??? vs. ??? I would say that New England is the team of the decade... Pitt would give them a run if they go to or win the SB this season.
    Posted by IraqSteve[/QUOTE]
    I agree

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The way I have it set-up New England is the team of the decade.

1st.) New England Patriots. 2nd in regualar season wins, 1st in postseason wins, 1st in SB appearances, and 1st in SB victories. 
    2nd.) The Steelers. Only because of their two rings. 
    3rd.) The Colts. If they win the SB, they are second, but they won't win because NE is winning. 1st in regualar season wins, second in post-season wins, 1st in post-season apperances. 

We got our QB back, boys. Next stop, Jets!