Tebow at 22

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Re: Tebow at 22

i swear if we take tebow with the 22 pick i will no longer be a pats fan.. thats how much i think it is a bad idead to even consider drafting tebow at that spot. Hopefully and most likely it wont happen, i hope.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

The real question is:

What if Dez Bryant is there at 22?

Maybe even Brandon Graham?

I happen to like Tebow but, only if he falls into the 2nd round. Otherwise, if someone like Bryant is there, you'd be a fool to pass him by. Bryant would be an immediate upgrade. Tebow would in reality be a 1st round project? Nope. Not smart wasting a 1st round pick on projects. Maybe later in the 2nd round perhaps.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

There are rumors out there that he may not last past the first 10 picks.....Buffalo is liking him......a-lot!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Tebow at 22:
    I know that everyone will get mad at this,  but he is supposably the best college player ever.  You can't say that that will turn out as a draft bust.  He is the player with the most upside in the draft.  Even if he is a bust its not that big of a deal.  Look at Ben Watson,  nobody is mad at that pick even though he is a scrub and is already down the road. 
    Posted by nickelbean

Hey Nickelbag, Does this post look familiar?  It should, it was yours....

Forum Post: Re: PATS + BILLS + TEBOW = 1st ROUND TRADE? Posted 3/29/2010 1:44 PM EDT Tim Tebow=non-football playing punk.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Give the man a prize, dumbest post of the day.  Congrats.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Tebow at 22:
    I'd trade up within the top 10 to take Tebow. Without question his is what the Pats need right now with Brady falling off. By next season we will have our new franchise QB. No brainer.
    Posted by tompenny

Wow, that is the best description anyone could make of you......you should stick to posting in the basketball forum....

So what don't you like about Brady?  Please explain.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Nickelbrain, this thread is just as or dumber than the "Trading Brady..." thread.
    No to Tebow at 22, and no to he was the best college player ever.

Next thread by Nickelbrain  "Trade our 22nd and the Raiders 1st to move up and grab Tebow"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Nickelbrain + tompenny = six cents of cr@p

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Can't take him with the 22nd but if we could trade down to say 23rd or 24th it might be a worthwhile risk.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

WITH THE 22ND PICK THE PATRIOTS TAKE TIM TEBOW THE BEST PLAYER EVEEEERRR!!!! AND ALL HIS HATERS CAN SLOBBER ON HIS ****

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Less than 10 days until the draft.

After that, there won't be anymore of these idiotic speculatory threads.

I can't wait.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Hold on HOLD ON!

Tebow will be taken with the 22nd pick after... The Patriots trade it to Cleveland for their second round pick #38 and one of their third rounders at #71 and one of their 5th rounders at #134.

So he is kind of right Tebow will be taken at #22. LOL