Tebow to the Pats!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

Tebow to the Pats!

ESPN SportsCenter - Tim Tebow will sign with Patriots, expected to participate in minicamp Tuesday, league sources told ESPN's Ed Werder

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

Re: Tebow to the Pats!

http://tracking.si.com/2013/06/10/patriots-sign-tim-tebow/?sct=hp_t2_a2&eref=sihp  Umbeliveable???

"Do or do not, there is no try"....Yoda

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

McD must be yankin pretty hard on BB's you know what.

Pretty disappointed. Waste of a roster spot. They need more help on D....not a media ho

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

Pretty disappointed. Waste of a roster spot. They need more help on D....not a media ho

I am very surprised by this.... Tebow was a greeat college player and a horrible NFL player... I dont think he can play QB in this league.

BUT WHY ARE YOU disappointed? He has not MADE THE TEAM yet. There are plenty of guys, dozens, who are currently on the Pats that will not make the final cut. If Tebowe makes it I suspect it will be because he showed some real ability to play other positions. He will not make it as an emergency QB (unless they think they can turn his league worst accuracy into a top 20% accuracy... doubtful at best).

So no need to be disappointed.... we will see if he EARNS a spot! I am a doubter.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Well if anyone can make something of him, Bill can.

Loyal Pats fan since '71

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

In response to anonymis' comment:

[QUOTE]

I am very surprised by this.... Tebow was a greeat college player and a horrible NFL player... I dont think he can play QB in this league.

BUT WHY ARE YOU disappointed? He has not MADE THE TEAM yet. There are plenty of guys, dozens, who are currently on the Pats that will not make the final cut. If Tebowe makes it I suspect it will be because he showed some real ability to play other positions. He will not make it as an emergency QB (unless they think they can turn his league worst accuracy into a top 20% accuracy... doubtful at best).

So no need to be disappointed.... we will see if he EARNS a spot! I am a doubter.

[/QUOTE]

like I said. IMO, we need as much help on the defense as possible - so, why waste a roster spot.  I'd rather give another DB or DE/OLB a try at making the team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

WOW

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Not a Tebow fan. Who is?  How on god's green turf will they use this man to help the team? 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Hahahahaa..... . Love it!   of course predicted it based on 3 things when tt was released...:

1. Versatility  .  No team or couch covers this more than pats.

2.  Half price.  1St round pick , stock down... BUY.

3.  HE PLAYED FOR THE JETS!...   BB sticks it to jets every chance he gets...

hahahaha... Love it .... ! ( not boring ).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I like it, lol!  You can come up with as many reasons why he shouldn't be a Patriot and you will be 100% correct!!

But I want BB to turn him into something, anything, just to show he can and Rex Ryan couldn't.  Then I want Tebow to play and do well against the Jets. Just like Woodhead did!  What a way to stick to Rex and the Jets.

Tebow is a good dude!  He is a winner in life.  His attitude is exactly what the Pats organization is all about.... Positive!  Sure a lot of press is going to be given to the Patriots now but Bill is a master at dealing with the media so this is going to be epic Bill Belichick.

Prepare yourself to see King Bill giving awesome comments during media time.  This is going to be fun to watch.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Narrow-minded massachusetts leftists who are so committed to diversity that they openy hate Christianity have to LOVE this signing.

Now they can openly hate Christians 24/7 and disguise it as football talk.

Defense.  It is still important.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

Narrow-minded massachusetts leftists who are so committed to diversity that they openy hate Christianity have to LOVE this signing.

And you my friend are why Christians are so disliked-if you call yourself a Christ-(one), then ACT like Christ!!! Christians--all talk and no walk--go away fool-you're hurting my senses!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I like it, lol!  You can come up with as many reasons why he shouldn't be a Patriot and you will be 100% correct!!

But I want BB to turn him into something, anything, just to show he can and Rex Ryan couldn't.  Then I want Tebow to play and do well against the Jets. Just like Woodhead did!  What a way to stick to Rex and the Jets.

Tebow is a good dude!  He is a winner in life.  His attitude is exactly what the Pats organization is all about.... Positive!  Sure a lot of press is going to be given to the Patriots now but Bill is a master at dealing with the media so this is going to be epic Bill Belichick.

Prepare yourself to see King Bill giving awesome comments during media time.  This is going to be fun to watch.

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

Totally agree TFB.  I say if he's willing to do what ever it takes (and he seems like the type) then he has a chance to make it.  They kept Edelman around for the last few seasons and developed him into an oft injured but highly effective Swiss Army knife.  Tebow is a better all around athlete and he's Gods golden boy so he won't get hurt so I'm thinking WTH this is a miracle, a godsend, a gift from heaven above, if he can buy in and contribute. And if he can't, it will still be fun to watch.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Waste! Why not Abraham?!

Aaron Dobson # 17; Tom Brady's new best friend.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Your comments are about the most idiotic I've ever seen on BDC. Go find a deep hole and please climb in and don't come out. We don't need trolls like you on this site. Falsely creating a predudice where there is none. You are the worst type of hate monger. 

Hetch

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

I really, really HATE this signing.  This guy is the biggest locker room cancer in NFL history.  I really believe that.  He makes TO look like a great teammate.  Albert Haynesworth will look like a brilliant move compared to this.  Uuugghh.  I rarely, if ever have a problem with a personnel move made by Belichick, but I can't get behind this one.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoSoxpdx. Show BoSoxpdx's posts

Waste of time and roster spot (if he even makes the team), he's not an NFL QB in any sense of the word. In what situation would we want a HOF QB pulled off the field for Tebow to run the offense?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Sometimes I really hate Bill Belichick, his ego is too much sometimes! He doesn't sign a pass rusher but he wastes a spot on Tim Tebow?

I'm sure Tebow will collapse the  opposing pocket in the playoffs and help us win a SB.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

yeah like any lefty could approach the narrow-mindedness (and the intolerance, ignorance and outright viciousness) of some "christians"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seymonster. Show seymonster's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

I really, really HATE this signing.  This guy is the biggest locker room cancer in NFL history.  I really believe that.  He makes TO look like a great teammate.  Albert Haynesworth will look like a brilliant move compared to this.  Uuugghh.  I rarely, if ever have a problem with a personnel move made by Belichick, but I can't get behind this one.

actually he's supposed to be a great locker room guy.  he's ultra competitive, a tremendous athlete, and is the "football player" that BB likes.  but, he is not very bright, and is a terrible QB.  hopefully he can be good at something else.  if he does nothing but special teams with a few plays at H-back i'd be happy. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I haven't seen any info concerning money.  And at the end of the year for his taxes will he be getting a W-2 as a player or a 1099 as a Minister?

Photobucket

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

For the life of me I don't see the downside of this signing.  BB's taking a flyer on a quality individual who has some football talent - clearly not an NFL QB but a football player.  The Pats will know soon enough if they can do something with him. 

For crying out loud, guys - don't open a vein over this.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

For the life of me I don't see the downside of this signing.  BB's taking a flyer on a quality individual who has some football talent - clearly not an NFL QB but a football player.  The Pats will know soon enough if they can do something with him. 

For crying out loud, guys - don't open a vein over this.

I guess Luck is clearly not an NFL QB either then.