Tebow?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Tebow?

I'm sorry but I just don't understand this Tebow signing--he brings unnecassary media which causes distractions--He is definatelty a horrible QB -the Man cannot throw and in a league where PASSING is premium?--he can run but Every team will be bringing 11 men up into the box as the Pats did when he was with Denver--this signing is confusing --the only logical explanation is to take the heat off the Hernandez saga during training camp and maybe the Pats are trying to fix their image since AH did his thing-supposedly--innocent until proven guilty but it don't look good --is Tebow the cover-up image wise for the henandez screwup? Tebow is a HORRIBLE QB and we have much better Running Backs and the wishbone AIN"T working in the Pros--not in this day in age--Maybe the Larry Csonka John Riggins years -but those days are long gone--what's up with signing this guy he looked awful in the Philly preseason game?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: Tebow?

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

I'm sorry but I just don't understand this Tebow signing--he brings unnecassary media which causes distractions--He is definatelty a horrible QB -the Man cannot throw and in a league where PASSING is premium?--he can run but Every team will be bringing 11 men up into the box as the Pats did when he was with Denver--this signing is confusing --the only logical explanation is to take the heat off the Hernandez saga during training camp and maybe the Pats are trying to fix their image since AH did his thing-supposedly--innocent until proven guilty but it don't look good --is Tebow the cover-up image wise for the henandez screwup? Tebow is a HORRIBLE QB and we have much better Running Backs and the wishbone AIN"T working in the Pros--not in this day in age--Maybe the Larry Csonka John Riggins years -but those days are long gone--what's up with signing this guy he looked awful in the Philly preseason game?

I agree 100% with your post, accept Tebow was here before the AH story broke.