Tebow.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Tebow.

Interesting read on SI about Mr. Tebow.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/longform/tebow/index.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Tebow.

I still have no clue why he was brought here.....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

A likely scenario is that BB was shopping around Mallet quietly and brought in TT to get him somewhat familiar with the system if something popped on Mallet. Mallet didn't garner the offers BB wanted and he didn't feel he had the luxury of carrying three QBs with the roster he had. This notion of BB doing "favors" holds no water at all. It was no "favor" to TT to keep him off the market throughout training camp when his very best possibility of finding a job was at hand. TT had his shot at Mallet and didn't cut it, and Mallet didn't get traded. End of that chapter.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I still think it was a favor by BB because BB likes the guy's make up.  Nothing more than a tryout for a couple months to see if they could use him.  Tebow is the only draft prospect I've ever heard BB personally taking out to dinner in Boston, too, by the way.

Rodney Harrison got Denny's, Tebow got one of the fine spots in the North End.

[/QUOTE]

Why didn't BB sniff out that Tebow ego that prevented Tebow from trying to play a position where his lack of QBedness wasn't exposed?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Aren't you the idiot that gauranteed that Tebow would be on the roster?  Then guaranteed that he would be brought back after the first game?  Yeah, you are.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Aren't you the idiot that gauranteed that Tebow would be on the roster?  Then guaranteed that he would be brought back after the first game?  Yeah, you are.

[/QUOTE]

LIAR!

Never said that lying jets troll.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have no clue either but I remember the Tebowites getting on me wondering why they would even consider wasting a 53 man spot on him. Thankfully they didn't

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I still think it was a favor by BB because BB likes the guy's make up.  Nothing more than a tryout for a couple months to see if they could use him.  Tebow is the only draft prospect I've ever heard BB personally taking out to dinner in Boston, too, by the way.

Rodney Harrison got Denny's, Tebow got one of the fine spots in the North End.

[/QUOTE]

may be a HORRID Qb/player but kid can lead in the lockerroom and on the field and also is a great influence

glad hes not a Pat tho

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

may be a HORRID Qb/player but kid can lead in the lockerroom and on the field and also is a great influence

glad hes not a Pat tho

[/QUOTE]

You just described a truthful politician though not a football player (I'm thinking small town politician with no ambition for the big stage). That might actually be a good career move for him. Think like a county rep for the state

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

he was brought here to distract the media from the hernandez mess and nothing else.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have no clue either but I remember the Tebowites getting on me wondering why they would even consider wasting a 53 man spot on him. Thankfully they didn't

[/QUOTE]

Exactly, pretty easy to see that we didnt need a bad 3rd string QB on the team.  A lot of TT supporters wanted Edelman gone, some Slater.

Pats made the right move, hard to say why he was here at all.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, well look who decided to show up here? Are you still mad bro?... How about crying us  another river of tears and allow it to flow in your famous crybaby soup lol you jets fans are a joke you do know that don't you. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

A likely scenario is that BB was shopping around Mallet quietly and brought in TT to get him somewhat familiar with the system if something popped on Mallet. Mallet didn't garner the offers BB wanted and he didn't feel he had the luxury of carrying three QBs with the roster he had. This notion of BB doing "favors" holds no water at all. It was no "favor" to TT to keep him off the market throughout training camp when his very best possibility of finding a job was at hand. TT had his shot at Mallet and didn't cut it, and Mallet didn't get traded. End of that chapter.

[/QUOTE]

Even if your scenario was likely, BB would have kept Tebow instead of cutting him if a Mallett deal fell through. If you want to keep someone familiar with your system, you hold on to them and monitor their development, you don't turn them loose.

And BB didn't keep Tebow off the market, Tebow had no market. The Pats waited weeks before signing Tebow.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

He did something Pouting didn't do in Denver, win a playoff game

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He did something Pouting didn't do in Denver, win a playoff game

[/QUOTE]

As Luck has been unable to do as well.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

When Mallet leaves next season anyone care to guess who his replacement will be? Tebow!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When Mallet leaves next season anyone care to guess who his replacement will be? Tebow!

[/QUOTE]

They'll draft a QB this year.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Aren't you the idiot that gauranteed that Tebow would be on the roster? "

Commie had him subbing in for Brady and being number two on the depth chart, ready to be Brady's immediate succcessor. LMAO

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

This article claims the Jags offered more than the jets for TT, but TT chose the jets. What the hell was he thinking? Maybe he felt Sanchez was so lame he had his best shot there. Or maybe he felt NY was such a media circus that he would be sort of lost in the shuffle.

In any case it is unfathomable to me why he would not choose the Jags over the jets and why the Jags are foundering pathetically as we speak and not calling Tebow.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

This article claims the Jags offered more than the jets for TT, but TT chose the jets. What the hell was he thinking? Maybe he felt Sanchez was so lame he had his best shot there. Or maybe he felt NY was such a media circus that he would be sort of lost in the shuffle.

In any case it is unfathomable to me why he would not choose the Jags over the jets and why the Jags are foundering pathetically as we speak and not calling Tebow.

[/QUOTE]

Fame. Sanchez sucks, but I'd take my chances with Blaine Gabbert...or however you spell his name. NY is a large market, Jax is a small market.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BB likes to tinker and test the waters.  Did it cost the team anything come regular season?  By having Tebow in camp may have simply borne out the fact he just isn't NFL QB material at this time.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He was brought here to baby sit Hernandez.

There was on down side to bringing Tebow here.  But there wasn't much upside.  Almost as if they were doing him a favor - let the league see his skills one more time.  It made no sense to keep him unless they were planning to trade him later on.  He's too old to be groomed to take over for Brady when Tom retires. 

Dude is 26 years old.  Brady is expected to play for 3 more year.  That puts Tebow at 30 in the first post-Brady season.  Say Tebow plays until he's 36.  That's a 3 year investment for 6 years of playing, with only 1 or 2 years with Tebow still in his physical peak.

Made no sense other than to baby sit Hernandez.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

What's the point of bringing this up?  Looks like he's done. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

His Twitter page still says 'Tim Tebow NFL Quarterback'.  

He needs to start taking the antipsychotics they prescribed for him and come down to earth.  He has delusions of grandeur.

Of course if he doesn't get another chance to bomb out anywhere his religious fanatic fans can blame his failure on a conspiracy against him. They need to take antipsychotics also.