Tedy touches some topics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Tedy touches some topics

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/player?rd=1#/podcenter/?autoplay=1&callsign=ESPNRADIO&id=5628970

I advise all of you to listen to this especially the first 2-3 minutes. Some of you need to hear it and some of you need to hear a "Old Patriot" player say it to you that these young players need time. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Tedy touches some topics

There are a lot of kids in the defense, they'll get better. Everyone's ready to give up on them. They'll get better. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from changes1677. Show changes1677's posts

what do you expect lol we're all boston sports fans.. its what we do.  Boston sports is like a way of life.  I agree though i can act stupid sometimes after losing one game but some of these ppl are freakin rediculous with their crying after we have a 2-1 record, a young young defense, a list of big name injuries, and new coaches taking over positions.  Now lets wait to see how we are midway through the season before we start to jump to conclusions about this team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: Tedy touches some topics:
    [QUOTE]There are a lot of kids in the defense, they'll get better. Everyone's ready to give up on them. They'll get better. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]I dont think its a matter of giving up, its just a select few players you can see that are having difficulties and not getting better. In fact I would be more upset with BB for getting better quality players at just a few certain positions. He held on way too long on Maroney and Im sorry but I think he also needs to make a change with Butler. I think the runningback Woodhead could turn out to be the steal of the last 3 years. I guess we will see.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Not getting better? Dude its been 3 weeks and we have seen certain players only on a certain numbers of plays. Thats just nonsense

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

I'm deaf I can't hear it. Can someone write a transcript?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

For the ones who dont want to listen.

Highlights are basically

Tedy talking about the defense and how they are young and alot of the stuff is just fundamental errors right now.

How Henne is having some huge confidence issues and he cant break down a defense.

How the scheme is up to date and its once again fundamental errors.

That fans should be calm and expect stuff like this to happen so early on in the season with young players who havent played before.

Talked about what Bill looks for in defensive players in the draft and Cunningham. How right now in his career Cunningham is a good player but will have to learn how to use his hands more and that will come in time as well. Really for people who dont understand what Bill looks for in certain players on draft day this is pretty good as its basically insight to Bills head.

Then he took questions about from fans all 9 were about defense and he talked about how they just each have to play better from McCourty biting on double moves to Tully hitting people out of bounds, Darius giving up points etc...

Just basically a chill the hell out patriots fans podcast and it gives good insight into why. All these guys are getting coached up by the best in the league. Were fine. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

it's too early to be bailing on butler. i think he does a better job of staying near his receiver. he just has a hard time bring effective on the ball i don't know if it's arm strength or technique - either way i think it's something he can develop. this is a different problem versus constantly being nowhere near the receiver, which in my mind is about not being a smart player.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

Not to say I beat Tedy to the point, but true Pats fans realized this before the season started:
    posted at 9/10/2010 4:46 PM EDT
    munl?UIDc mwww.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=8bf828d87eccaad9c5faebce94482e2a&plckUserId=8bf828d87eccaad9c5faebce94482e2a">ojobag101
    First: 6/28/2007
    Last: 9/30/2010
    The reason there is doubt is exactly the points you made.The youth on this D has to raise concerns.Is there POTENTIAL? Yes,but potential can leave us pretty pissed off real fast(we're already calling Brace a bust in year 2).Lets take a wait and see approach with this team and rest comfortably in the fact that this offense will keep us in most games as long as we can establish some consistancy in the running game.If and only if this D comes around,then we can start dreaming of waving yet another Lombardi trophy in the faces of Colts&Jets fans and Forum trolls.Sit back and enjoy the ride.Old school Pats fans will stay the course I'm sure.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: Tedy touches some topics:
    [QUOTE]Not getting better? Dude its been 3 weeks and we have seen certain players only on a certain numbers of plays. Thats just nonsense
    Posted by Pancakespwn[/QUOTE]Ahhh no, its being able to see the writing on the wall with certain players. Let me guess, your a Maroney fan arent you

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrick69. Show patrick69's posts

In Response to Tedy touches some topics:
    [QUOTE]http://espn.go.com/espnradio/player?rd=1#/podcenter/?autoplay=1&callsign=ESPNRADIO&id=5628970 I advise all of you to listen to this especially the first 2-3 minutes. Some of you need to hear it and some of you need to hear a "Old Patriot" player say it to you that these young players need time. 
    Posted by Pancakespwn[/QUOTE]

It is totally understandable that this young defense will take time to grow. The problem is that management should have brought in a few free agents to assist in the learning process.  The Brady window is now at 4 years.  We as fans, have been to the top of the mountain and we don't want to come down off of it as long as Brady, Welker, and Moss are here.  At best, the Pats are 8-8 this year.  How is that going to feel???