Terrence Nunn to Bucs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Terrence Nunn to Bucs

I'd really like to know BB's thoughts on the loss of Nunn to the Bucs, but I'll settle for the thoughts of some of you 'knuckle-heads' as Wilbon is so fond of saying! :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Terrence Nunn to Bucs

I liked Nunn and wish he had gotten a shot.  It seemed odd to me that in light of our 3rd WR woes we didn't activate him.  That said, if BB decided to activate Stanbach and Arrington over him it should say something; namely that I don't know anything lol.  However, if Nunn turns out to be a good receiver with the Bucs, it will confirm my saying:

In Bill I trust*

* except when it pertains to receivers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Re: Terrence Nunn to Bucs

In Response to Re: Terrence Nunn to Bucs:
    [QUOTE]I liked Nunn and wish he had gotten a shot.  It seemed odd to me that in light of our 3rd WR woes we didn't activate him.  That said, if BB decided to activate Stanbach and Arrington over him it should say something; namely that I don't know anything lol.  However, if Nunn turns out to be a good receiver with the Bucs, it will confirm my saying: In Bill I trust* * except when it pertains to receivers.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]
    I STRONGLY doubt Nunn will blossom into a real quality NFL receiver, for my money he'll be back on a practice squad by next year.  Guys, there's a reason why he never saw the field for the Pats, even though they're clearly desperate for a WR3.  He made some plays in the pre season against other practice squad type players-that means nothing.  He's a good athlete but that's about all I saw, look I like the guy and I wish him the best, but i'm amazed that people here are so confused as to why he never got a shot.  Bottom line, nobody in the organization thought he was good enough. It really is true that in the NFL anything can happen, but from a production standpoint I didn't lose much sleep over this one.. either way best of luck in tampa TN