Terrence williams vs aaron dobson ???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Terrence williams vs aaron dobson ???

BB 2013 draft class seems like it isnt contributing yet , collins and boyce are barely seeing the field , logan ryan is taking ths dennard course of last year i hope he takes over arrington in the slot , harmon has done nothing , but my main problem is drafting dobson yeah he didnt dropva pass in college bit now he drops everthing he runs the wrong routes and cant stay healty .

the problem  we have is that the scouting department needs a change tavon wilson is wasted draft pick cunnigham is gone bequette will be gone but why the hell cant we draft a decent WR, why the hell not go after guys like hunter hopkins or even tererence williams the guy will have a good year in dallas as rookie plus he also handles the KR .

just like dez braynt we always pass or pick the wrong guy why the hell continue and trade down and assemble draft picks that in the end we keep dumping.

my only dream is that next year we draft a WR in the first round guys like juli jones calvin, jhonson, dez braynt , justin blackmoon that are game changers can only be found in the first round or we will get stuck again with price , tate and others.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Terrence williams vs aaron dobson ???

Yawn.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Good night

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrogLegs. Show FrogLegs's posts

Would you be more happy if Thompkins would have been drafted in place of Dobson?

Drafting is not a science.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Blackmoon rising...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

In response to FrogLegs' comment:

Would you be more happy if Thompkins would have been drafted in place of Dobson?

Drafting is not a science.

Drafting isn't science but looks like we didn't even attend science class, why the hell continue and trade down especially on WR postion .

terrence williams was available we could have drafted him instead of logan ryan or example or instead of hurmon . 

it continues to frustrate me that we can develop or draft WR we should have been ready for the moment that wes and the other receivers were gone go but again we got caught blind sighted and this one goes on BB and the scouting department so why the hell bring in jenkins and hawkins to camp if you knew you were gone cut them