TE's for Jets game??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TE's for Jets game??

How many TE's will the Pats have for the Jets game?  Hooman and who else?  Does anyone have any info on Sudfeld and if he will play or not?  Solder lined up as TE 11 times against the Bills so I'm sure they might do more of that vs the Jets. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Re: TE's for Jets game??

I reckon Solder will line up plenty as TE. Maybe they could bring back Mike Vrabel for 1 game?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Didn't Mulligan get resigned?  He is known more for  his blocking, but is more of a receiving threat than Solder.  Plus they avoid having to take Solder off for a play after he declares as a receiver and wants to move back to tackle.  I could see Mulligan getting some snaps in a more run heavy game plan with the injuries to the skill positions.  We'll find out soon enough.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Put Solder in motion and throw a swing pass to Boyce with Cromartie covering him. Let Solder blow Cro' up while Boyce runs merrily on his way...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Latest I can find shows 4 TEs on roster - Gronk, Hooman, Mulligan, Sud.  Prob Hoo, Mull and Sud will be active.

6. This post has been removed.