Test - Dimitrioff

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Test - Dimitrioff

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

Don't quit your day job. Just keep pretending the jets disaster is a great cap situation.  Bawahah

Exposed again.  Another well respected gm supports me, not you, and you still thinkthere is no cap.

Christ, 30 minutes ago, Polian just said "the cap is designed to make it tough on good organizations."   Not to Hurlie!

Bawahah

Three intersting things here in your post...

1. You just praised Bill Polian (how does that feel?)

2.You just said..."Another well respected gm supports me". Uhm, yeah. Ahh, uhm, well you see there is no GMs reading this thread or agreeing with you, yeah hate to break that to you, little buddy. In fact if they could read it they would LOL at you all day long at your assessments of Tom Brady and Alex Smith. Also I'm sure they would get a real kick when you said you'd trade Brady after the Cardinal's game when he threw that pick. LOL!!

3. You mentioned the Jets...again. Asside from rkarp schooling you on the salary cap, no one has said the Jets have a "great cap situatuion". In fact all I've mentioned about the NFL salary cap is that it is fluid (which is fact) and that when a team that has a great QB who's window is closing it would be a good idea to spend to the cap and even mortgage just a tiny bit of your future for the chance to take advantage of the window that is closing. That's it -well I also point out the fact that there are boat loads of teams that have signed expensive free agents (used them), then cut them when they were through with them. And it didn't hurt.

But you keep up the good work, Lombardi is watching...nudge nudge, wink wink:)

Let me please clarify. Yes, I did school Rusty on the issue. However I never said it was a great situation. I simply said it was not "salary cap hell", and by the time Free Agent signing period started they would be $20-$30 million under.

While it gives me great joy to school Rusty over and over, I in no way want any of the teams in the division to improve. I simply wish to point out he facts.

I am also wondering about the Pats having an easy in division situation, playing 6-0 in division, but struggling against any out of division playoff team, and of course playing poorly in the playoffs. Yes, the Jints were lucky to win. Yes, Brady did not have his best game. But lets face it, they were lucky to beat the Ravens that year, and most likely shouldn't have been in the SB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Don't quit your day job. Just keep pretending the jets disaster is a great cap situation.  Bawahah

Exposed again.  Another well respected gm supports me, not you, and you still thinkthere is no cap.

Christ, 30 minutes ago, Polian just said "the cap is designed to make it tough on good organizations."   Not to Hurlie!

Bawahah

2.You just said..."Another well respected gm supports me". Uhm, yeah. Ahh, uhm, well you see there is no GMs reading this thread or agreeing with you, yeah hate to break that to you, little buddy. In fact if they could read it they would LOL at you all day long at your assessments of Tom Brady and Alex Smith. Also I'm sure they would get a real kick when you said you'd trade Brady after the Cardinal's game when he threw that pick. LOL!!

3. You mentioned the Jets...again. Asside from rkarp schooling you on the salary cap, no one has said the Jets have a "great cap situatuion". In fact all I've mentioned about the NFL salary cap is that it is fluid (which is fact) and that when a team that has a great QB who's window is closing it would be a good idea to spend to the cap and even mortgage just a tiny bit of your future for the chance to take advantage of the window that is closing. That's it -well I also point out the fact that there are boat loads of teams that have signed expensive free agents (used them), then cut them when they were through with them. And it didn't hurt.

Let me please clarify. Yes, I did school Rusty on the issue. However I never said it was a great situation. I simply said it was not "salary cap hell", and by the time Free Agent signing period started they would be $20-$30 million under.

While it gives me great joy to school Rusty over and over, I in no way want any of the teams in the division to improve. I simply wish to point out he facts.

I am also wondering about the Pats having an easy in division situation, playing 6-0 in division, but struggling against any out of division playoff team, and of course playing poorly in the playoffs. Yes, the Jints were lucky to win. Yes, Brady did not have his best game. But lets face it, they were lucky to beat the Ravens that year, and most likely shouldn't have been in the SB

Well, although rusty doesn't do a good job in all this salary cap stuff, he does do a great job making it look like you praise the jets. 

It's too bad really because here you are presenting facts (something rusty wants everyone to do when he starts losing arguments) and then when you did (in darn good fashion) he turns around and calls you a jet fan...saying you praise and support them. Honestly I don't know who you are as a poster, so I just started to assume you were a jet fan based off what I was reading from rusty over the last few days. Glad you cleared that up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Bawahah

Well, although rusty doesn't do a good job in all this salary cap stuff, he does do a great job making it look like you praise the jets. 

It's too bad really because here you are presenting facts (something rusty wants everyone to do when he starts losing arguments) and then when you did (in darn good fashion) he turns around and calls you a jet fan...saying you praise and support them. Honestly I don't know who you are as a poster, so I just started to assume you were a jet fan based off what I was reading from rusty over the last few days. Glad you cleared that up.

Nah, lifetime New England resident. Family has had seasons for about 30 years. Job often puts me in the stadium, as well as other stadiums in the AFC east. As much as I am a Pats fan, I am also a football fan and don't have a problem with it. I have found Eli a pleasure and the most humble football player I have ever met. Chris Carter knows football better than most anyone I have discussed the topic with. Point is I can give credit where credit is due. Even if it is he Jets. I thought there was a window where they were the Pats equal, and I wanted no part of them. I thought Sanchez was capable of QB ing that type of team. I had no problem opining on it. That's when the "warnings were out", I was " a moron" and I had to get "a clue".  Now I simply enjoy pointing out how wrong the guy always is, especially when it comes to the cap. The guy really has no clue, and it comes across loud and clear in his comments.

I also have some concern about the Pats cap situation the next 2 years, replacing TB and Vince, and did Bb invest in 2 guys that can't stay on the field (both TE's). But simply posting that here brings out the trolls like Rusty, making everyone's experience on the board unbearable.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

What a surprise. Your comments includes zero facts or substance, only name calling. That is the epitome of this boards boredom 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Fact: I predicted jets disasters to the t and called it 3 years ago while cris carter was praising the jets with you running in here namedropping thinking you and he are smarter than me.   You are not, Mr. MBA.

Fact: If the jets were managed well, they would not need to trade revis.

Shall I keep posting facts? 

Hey, remember when I sniffed you out as an espn employee based on your espn sounding rhetoric? The board does.  I exposed you three years ago.

What exactly did you expose? That I wanted no part of the Jets 3 and 4 years ago? 

If the Jets keep Revis, will you go away? 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Fact: I predicted jets disasters to the t and called it 3 years ago while cris carter was praising the jets with you running in here namedropping thinking you and he are smarter than me.   You are not, Mr. MBA.

Fact: If the jets were managed well, they would not need to trade revis.

Shall I keep posting facts? 

Hey, remember when I sniffed you out as an espn employee based on your espn sounding rhetoric? The board does.  I exposed you three years ago.

What exactly did you expose? That I wanted no part of the Jets 3 and 4 years ago? 

If the Jets keep Revis, will you go away? 

I exposed that your rhetoric here, as you tried to sound smart, was espn rhetoric.  You work for espn.  I was half kidding, but I had you pegged.

Now in the midst of the disaster itself you think you won?  Bawaah

Disaster? What are you talking about? Dumkoff ( I had to steal that as it fits to a T) I am going down to Fla next weekend for 4 weeks for spring training and golf. You and your disaster keep watch of the situation and make sure BB doesnt do anything with out checking in with you. While you are at it, please make sure Lombardi is listening to your warnings. 

I will be visiting old friend Hank Greenberg and try to post some Phins info. You can argue with someone else while I am away, unless you have warnings out to Ireland as well as BB and Lombardi. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

Ridley and vereen look good and for years to come.  Shonn green is a free agent and has never even seen a home playoff game or sb. He is also a free agent and gone.  Nice draft pick!  Lmao

My source is mike reiss.  Brady will just "restructure over a weekend". Lol

Bwa ha ah ahahahaha - 'has never seen a home playoff game'  - what an idiot you are. 

More deflection, Queenie.  Tell me again how second round pick Vereen  looks "good for years to come" while 4th round pick Powell is a bust with twice as many yards.  

Hey rememeber when you said Brady's cap hit was going down next year?  That was awsome!

Yes, he'll just "restructure" over a weekend.  Remember when you said that the last 3 years for the jets and now rkarp also says that?  Bawahaha

Did you just compare powell to vereen?   wake us when powell runs by our lbs and safeties for an 80 yd td run.

Wow!  All those runs by LBs and safeties, yet he only averaged 4 ypc, but half as many yards as Powell?  Is this the "more is less" theory that you have been famous for?  Giving up more passing yards is actually better than giving up less passing yards, now running for less yards is better than running for more yards?  

You can't make this stuff up.  Have you always been the village idiot?

And who will "just "restructure" over a weekend."?  Are you just making things up again?

remember ur arguing phat with a man who says-and i quote-ryan mallett is more valuable than rg3

scary place is rusty's head...