Texas Pat / MBellino

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Texas Pat / MBellino

Where are these gentleman?. They both are knowledgable contributors to this board. Texas' grades were a feature. Now we are without them. The Board MODERATORS have some explaining to do why the quality has dropped since they are responsible for the Board.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: Texas Pat / MBellino

Zbellino

He's around from time to time. TP has been mia for a few weeks.

The quality has dropped, I think, because people stopped waiting for the 'updates' and got fed up with being logged out, the boards being closed, your account being inaccessible, the horrible 'quote' system, lack of 'ignore' feature, randomly deleted posts/threads while obviously inflammatory ones remain...the list goes on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from faninCT. Show faninCT's posts

I agree. I've looked for TexasPat's grades after every game. Did TP retire?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

TP said he was real busy with work and would be unable to post the report card

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UPSTATENYPATSFAN. Show UPSTATENYPATSFAN's posts

In response to faninCT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree. I've looked for TexasPat's grades after every game. Did TP retire?

[/QUOTE]

I am with ya! I always enjoy reading TP's Post's, I feel he is a very knowledgeable football fan. Where are you TexasPat!?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

TP has popped up a couple times this season, I think.  My guess is he got tired of the usual stuff and moved on.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I'm still around TSW. 

M6Dragon is kind of right. The board has deteriorated a bit for a number of reasons.

TP's grades are missed, in my book. I hope he comes back to keep them up.

As well as Mighty ripping on him for being a non-Patriots fan, which would completely disapper if TP were to never return. Ha!

The funny thing ... TP has been on the DL, and now UD6 is never here. I don't under any circumstances believe they were the same poster, rather I think it's a case study in how rivalries can fall apart. 

Kind of miss their frequent rows ... 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

TexasPat was on these boards in '04.  So was I.  We had our login/posts changed that year when they reformatted.  He's as die-hard a Pats fan as there is.

UD6 came three years later, for what it's worth.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Mighty2013's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The funny thing ... TP has been on the DL, and now UD6 is never here. 

[/QUOTE]

Ding ding ding!  We have a winner.  Thank you zbellino, post of the year.

[/QUOTE]

come on get real! TP is a real Pats fan even a giants fan can see that-he is just objective and will criticize ur team and that raises hackles and ruffles feathers at times but he is obviously a true pats fan

and UD6 was just on a thread I made for he colts win for pagano on sunday

they will both be back around

[/QUOTE]

Oh, no doubt. TP is a big Pats fan. Fans who can be critical are the best kind in my book. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to soups' comment:
    [QUOTE]

TexasPat was on these boards in '04.  So was I.  We had our login/posts changed that year when they reformatted.  He's as die-hard a Pats fan as there is.

UD6 came three years later, for what it's worth.

[/QUOTE]

UD6 is more of a Peyton Manning fan than Colts fan in my opinion. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [/QUOTE]

Oh, no doubt. TP is a big Pats fan. Fans who can be critical are the best kind in my book. 

[/QUOTE]

Just don't EVER be critical of TB...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

You've got to be kidding me, TexasPat is not a Pats fan, all he does is whine and complain after every game no matter what happens.  

[/QUOTE]

He is just a very unhappy person that needs to complain. He dislikes NFL teams wearing pink.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

TEXAS PAT is a PATS FAN. When they lost the SB in 2007 he was decimated. I tried to console him and he would have none of it.  

Good to hear from you MBELLINO

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]

You've got to be kidding me, TexasPat is not a Pats fan, all he does is whine and complain after every game no matter what happens.  

[/QUOTE]

OK, this is for you: Great game Sunday. Not a problem in the world. The D gave up 345 yds and 3 TD's to a broken down, can't possibly throw the ball STRAIGHT/STRONG (for 15 yards any more) QB. Or, was it that the D properly identified they had a win sewed up and played another "prevent" defense when thyey were up 31-7?

A win is more important than anything else that could have happened, no matter what.

Great game! Raises record to a powerful 3-2. (Should be 5-0, no matter what the final scores were in those two "blemish" games.) 

How's that?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If anything is certain, it's that JintsFan is UD6

[/QUOTE]

you need professonal help if u cant see the difference between us...he is a diehard peyton/colts fan and i am a diehard Giants fan, which should be a TAD obvious from our posts...we dont speak (type) alike, we dont comment on the same threads often and we certainly dont (like Rusty's 9 aliases) follow each others posts with one agreeing wholeheartedly...when u ever see me praise the colts? i do praise peyton but thats different

sorry, live in NY been a Jints fan 30 plus years and never met UD6 except here

[/QUOTE]

And you have never charcterized P Manning's assault as a "prank".

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If anything is certain, it's that JintsFan is UD6

[/QUOTE]

you need professonal help if u cant see the difference between us...he is a diehard peyton/colts fan and i am a diehard Giants fan, which should be a TAD obvious from our posts...we dont speak (type) alike, we dont comment on the same threads often and we certainly dont (like Rusty's 9 aliases) follow each others posts with one agreeing wholeheartedly...when u ever see me praise the colts? i do praise peyton but thats different

sorry, live in NY been a Jints fan 30 plus years and never met UD6 except here

[/QUOTE]

It's no different than you always calling me Rusty. If you really believe that I am then you're not too bright.