Thank you Colts !!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Thank you Colts !!

.............otherwise this week would have sucked even more.................

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Thank you Colts !!

Colts approved me to say - you're welcome. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Colts approved me to say - you're welcome. 

[/QUOTE]

Nice.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thought it was great watching two awful Ds showcase they they're so bad on national tv.

[/QUOTE]
    Russ - once again demonstrating his lack of a formal education.  A GED is without reach, but Dr. Seuss can help you a great deal.  No hard feelings russ.  You've got a mountain to climb in your life.  Good luck. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Manning looked so shaky under pressure that Vontae Davis called him Tom Brady in the post game.......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thought it was great watching two awful Ds showcase they they're so bad on national tv.

[/QUOTE]

Indy's D was just awful.  They gave up 334 yards to the bottom ranked offense of Denver.  The Patriots D only gave up 383 yards to the top offense of the Jets. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

Manning looked so shaky under pressure that Vontae Davis called him Tom Brady in the post game.......

[/QUOTE]

lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I can't wait to see him throw those ducks outdoors against a good D.

Helps make that loss a little more bearable.