Thank You Myra Kraft!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Thank You Myra Kraft!!!!

Thats All I have to say about that.

I hope you guys realize how fortunate we are to be going to the Big game.

A lot of Yahoo's were on here last week expecting a blow out. I came out friday and spoke about the Flacco thing being made up and to watch out for this Ravens team because they can make Brady look like Flacco and our defense can always make Flacco look like Brady. One guy in particular who wears a clown, said it was a dumb thread and I was worrying about nothing. Gronk was unstoppable and the ravens were too old and slow right??

Well Lo and behold!

I warned some folks that we hadnt faced a defense like the ravens in a while and the last great defense we faced we had lost.

Yahoo Mania and I guess you guys started to believe the media. Shut your t.v.'s off this week. The Media will be claiming another victory. We need to put in work and PREPARE.

I heard Brady was out at the club saturday night till about 12:30, that needs to STOP NoW!!

Anyone else wanna tell me about Julian Edleman now???  I been telling you guys all year this guy cant cover. He just needed to be exposed and if the Ravens put Boldin in the slot earlier , its game over.

Can we please get some real secondary players in here next year!!!  What the Ufk was B.B. thinking?!?!  What a conundrum...You cant leave 44 out there and when you put 32 at safety, Moore has to play outside and Edlman inside!

That was horrible. Does anyone want to see Julian on Victor Cruz!?!?

I am soooo Happy we are here again...BUT!  We got a lot of work to do.

That Giants team is battle tested and beat a lot of good teams to get here. Lets face it, we havent. We played denver and LOST to the Ravens, but Myra helped out when that kick went from going straight to sailing left.  Also Evans scored a TD and we got lucky with a break up.

Brady once again showed he struggles vs great defenes and Im just glad they finally realized they can run. They should have run atleast 5 to 6 more times as well.

Why the Hell was brady throwing on 3rd down when we were trying to run clock...and to Ed Reed for that matter?

We could have got a 1st with the run.

Brady threw some bonehead passes and he better get his shyt together for the Big Game.

Playcalling may have affected him as well. O'bie cant wait to get to Penn, I bet!

Better figure it out, Its gonna be a tough game and nothing is garaunteed. Revenge factor didnt work well vs the Ravens so dont count on it this time either.

Ok, my rant is over. I am happy that the Pats are back in the Big game, but they need to seal the Deal!

Go Pats!!!

Great Game by Vince, Mayo, Benny, and not so good games from Chung, Anderson and others. I was dissapointed for the most part with the secondary, but all in all they did their job.  Got to be better though..  Eli is battle tested and isnt turning it over.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Thank You Myra Kraft!!!!

I didn't see Mrya mentioned once in your rant but I do think she had a big part in the win.

Whether she came back down to give the ball a little push or just her spirit drove the Pats to want to win it for her (see BJGE touching the patch) I think she did have a part of that outcome on Sunday. Hopefully the Pats get together and do it for her.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

That Giants team is battle tested and beat a lot of good teams to get here. Lets face it, we havent. We played denver and LOST to the Ravens, but Myra helped out when that kick went from going straight to sailing leftAlso Evans scored a TD and we got lucky with a break up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patafan. Show patafan's posts

and she had her spirit in the Niners loss , check the bounce of the ball when it hit his knee.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Ahh sorry about that Jay. It was a long rant and must have missed Myra.

But give Moore credit. That play wasn't luck that was a great play by a CB. Text book on how to break up a catch, swat the nose of the ball before the receiver has a chance to cover with both hands.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Well, Jay. PatsENg is right. You probably should have mentioned Myra. 

The win was, well, awesome -- one I'll cherish for a long time. It was a tooth chipping game, full of tight plays against an elite defense that came flat out ready to play. 

It was vintage NE patriots. Like the 2001 Pitt game or the 2002 Tennessee game, where they lost in about every statistical category, but still pulled it out by making tough, situtational plays (the QB dive sneak, Moore's breakup) and getting a hair of luck (Cundiff's shanked chipshot) that makes it feel "special." 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

For the record, I am kinda glad the game was close because we need to be tested before our next game, I just dont like the reasons it was close. Brady has got to take more care of the ball.

That playaction after the turnover wasnt a bad idea, but the play wasnt there. # guys down field in coverage sais you check it down, or throw it away. Too many times Brady tries to make plays that arent there. He is human and needs to realize this.

O'brien.....smh, who knows where is head is at. lets hope Joshy can help out with the game plan..oh wait! NOOOO, Joshy was the one calling playin in SB 42!  Never mind...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Thank You Myra Kraft!!!!:
    [QUOTE]For the record, I am kinda glad the game was close because we need to be tested before our next game, I just dont like the reasons it was close. Brady has got to take more care of the ball. That playaction after the turnover wasnt a bad idea, but the play wasnt there. # guys down field in coverage sais you check it down, or throw it away. Too many times Brady tries to make plays that arent there. He is human and needs to realize this. O'brien.....smh, who knows where is head is at. lets hope Joshy can help out with the game plan..oh wait! NOOOO, Joshy was the one calling playin in SB 42!  Never mind...
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

I agree, they didn't take a shot downfield all game and it was ripe for the picking. Bal just guessed it right.

That said Brady threw it into dbl coverage to Slater? Everyone knows when Slater is on the field the only reason is that he's going deep. If it was to Welker or Hern I think the PA might have worked but not with Slater on the field. Brady had an off day and should have never made that throw but he did and we won. I don't think it will happen again and I hope that OB will realize his mistake telegraphing the throw by putting Slater into that play.

I'm expecting a much better game from the O in the SB, lets just hope the D can keep up with this pace in providing pressure to Manning. That NYG OL looked lost yesterday against the 49ers

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE]Well, Jay. PatsENg is right. You probably should have mentioned Myra.  The win was, well, awesome -- one I'll cherish for a long time. It was a tooth chipping game, full of tight plays against an elite defense that came flat out ready to play.  It was vintage  NE patriots. Like the 2001 Pitt game or the 2002 Tennessee game, where they lost in about every statistical category, but still pulled it out by making tough, situtational plays (the QB dive sneak, Moore's breakup) and getting a hair of luck (Cundiff's shanked chipshot) that makes it feel "special." 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

I did. You must not have read the whole thing. Not much I can say about her besides I believe she helped Cundiff miss the kick.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt? If you think Mrs Kraft is helping this team than that must mean she trumps God cause we beat Denver. Its nice this is in Mrs Krafts honor but her spirit isnt assisting us.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Thanks Phil, for your input.  I guess YOU know everything about Myra's soul. Where it is, what happens when a person dies,etc.

LMAO

as far as my back. Its fine.

I guess you were one of the yahoo's if you are taking offense...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Why is is so absurd that the players and coaches might be helping themselves.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Phil,

Even if Myra isn't helping directly, do you not think the Pats playing in her memory isn't help driving them to win? It might not seem like much but every little bit helps help and maybe that little extra drive to do it for Mrya gave them that slight edge.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I think the memory of MHK provides a measure of inspiration and if one's beliefs go beyond that, more power to you. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Phil,

Even if Myra isn't helping directly, do you not think the Pats playing in her memory isn't help driving them to win? It might not seem like much but every little bit helps help and maybe that little extra drive to do it for Mrya gave them that slight edge.

No harm no foul. I didn't see the Myra speak in this to begin with, thats what I was commenting about. Playing good for and playing good because are different. Anyway I digress.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Love your new avatar shizzle.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

That FG going astray had nothing to do with MHK. If that was the case then there is no way the Pats lose the SB either. The 'inspiration' she has certainly counts. I'm hoping the Pats do win partly because of MHKs memory.

If it happens that a strip or fumble or interception wins the game for the Pats it is not her direct spiritual intervention but perhaps the inspiration by a Pats player in her memory.

Are we back to Tebowism, indirectly?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank You Myra Kraft!!!! : I agree, they didn't take a shot downfield all game and it was ripe for the picking. Bal just guessed it right. That said Brady threw it into dbl coverage to Slater? Everyone knows when Slater is on the field the only reason is that he's going deep. If it was to Welker or Hern I think the PA might have worked but not with Slater on the field. Brady had an off day and should have never made that throw but he did and we won. I don't think it will happen again and I hope that OB will realize his mistake telegraphing the throw by putting Slater into that play. I'm expecting a much better game from the O in the SB, lets just hope the D can keep up with this pace in providing pressure to Manning. That NYG OL looked lost yesterday against the 49ers
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

what they should have done was use Slater as a decoy, line up next to Welker, use slater as a "pick", and sent Welker deep.

They sent Welker deep once early in the season that ended up a TD