Thank you Pats for that Welker tribute

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Thank you Pats for that Welker tribute

It was a nice move....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: Thank you Pats for that Welker tribute

Great move, especially after the 2 fourth qrt drops and the muffled punt

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I saw one drop by Welker.  The other was a great play by Collins knocking the ball out.  I didn't see him muff a punt. 

Cool to see Welker and BB talking after the game.

Great Pats win.  LOL at all the fools choosing Manning over Brady earlier today.  I think ESPN 13 out of 14 had the Broncos.  All 5 on NFL network this morning picked the Broncos.  Brady and BB are laughing at all of them right now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I saw one drop by Welker.  The other was a great play by Collins knocking the ball out.  I didn't see him muff a punt. 

Great Pats win.  LOL at all the fools choosing Manning over Brady earlier today.  I think ESPN 13 out of 14 had the Broncos.  All 5 on NFL network this morning picked the Broncos.  Brady and BB are laughing at all of them right now.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know how BB does it, but every time the media strongly favors the opponent, we always pull out a win. Must be serving a lot of that "shut the haters up" koolaid. Love it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to kevin13130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't know how BB does it, but every time the media strongly favors the opponent, we always pull out a win. Must be serving a lot of that "shut the haters up" koolaid. Love it.

[/QUOTE]

At home watching the game we kept talking about how the Patriots came back last season vs the 49'ers being down 31-3 or something like that.  Nice to see the Pats end up completing the comeback with the win this time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

1 drop, 1 ST miscue and watching Edelman out play him all game. =)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Great to see Welkers chokes help the patriots instead of ruining our Super Bowl dreams

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Great to see Welkers chokes help the patriots instead of ruining our Super Bowl dreams

[/QUOTE]

Welker made the right play on the punt, it was knuckle ball that was up the field that he would have had to run up and catch in traffic...it wasn't his fault that his teammate ran into it.  It was good fortune for us. 

Not sure why we as fans have to beat the guy up, he made a decision to sign elsewhere after the Pats didn't show him the love. He's not the first nor the last to leave feeling under appreciated just ask Ty Law and Richard Seymour...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to Beantowne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Welker made the right play on the punt, it was knuckle ball that was up the field that he would have had to run up and catch in traffic...it wasn't his fault that his teammate ran into it.  It was good fortune for us. 

Not sure why we as fans have to beat the guy up, he made a decision to sign elsewhere after the Pats didn't show him the love. He's not the first nor the last to leave feeling under appreciated just ask Ty Law and Richard Seymour...

[/QUOTE]

Welker communicated at the last second. This guy chokes and chokes. Thank god he is gone

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

WW is still a great player and I and many others wish he was wearing Pats colors.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This..or Adam Vinitieri

Why is everyone who leaves town is a jerk by a certain segment?  The Pats management knew Welkers value over the years, and so do majority of the fans.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Bwahahaha, Welker & Manning, the two chokiest chokers in the history of the NFL, teaming up at last.  More chokes to come!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

The Pats organization is a lot classier than the many posters here who act like jilted ex-spouse.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

So was his Super Bowl drop on the highlight reel?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to croc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This..or Adam Vinitieri

Why is everyone who leaves town is a jerk by a certain segment?  The Pats management knew Welkers value over the years, and so do majority of the fans.

[/QUOTE]

They both left to go play with public enemy number 1, Saytan Manning.

16. This post has been removed.