Thank You to Randy Moss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Re: Thank You to Randy Moss

I WAS a huge Randy fan and estactic when we got him. He provided many exciting moments but unfortunately reverted back to his selfish ways. I'm not in the mood to thank him for anything right now. He was making 9 million freakin' dollars. We're WINNING games!!! What the hell was the problem. He shot his way out of town in much the same way as Manny. It would have gotten much uglier if he had stayed. Hello Brandon TATE!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

And when Favre is gone after a year or two Moss will revert to moaning and bitching again. BB did what was best for the team not Moss. I think people will be shocked at just how good this team can and will be without him. Moss wasn't setting  a good example for the youth of the team and had to go. The only difference is Oakland and Minn. waited all year and let Moss affect the team . BB nipped it in the end before it could be a problem. Sayt what you want but BB has a huge set of nuts for doing this..........Kuddos

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

GO BRANDON TATE. 11 CAREER CATCHES. THIS FIRST PLACE TEAM NEEDS A NEW DIRECTION. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1NEFAN2. Show 1NEFAN2's posts

He was great while he was here, lots of good memories.  But when the Pat's didn't extend his contract he become a cancer to the team.  Not good when we have alot of new young talent.  I wish him the best in Min.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Moss is a traitor.  He signed a deal and held us hostage.  Expect Chung and McCourty to rough him up good on Halloween, throw in a few late hits from TBC, and of course, a few eye gouges from Big Vince.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Thank You to Randy Moss:
    [QUOTE]Moss is a traitor.  He signed a deal and held us hostage.  Expect Chung and McCourty to rough him up good on Halloween, throw in a few late hits from TBC, and of course, a few eye gouges from Big Vince.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

BINGO

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bombdog. Show bombdog's posts

MightyPatriotz I agree with u completely. The best we could do is beat the Vikings and keep Moss out of the endzone.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Casportsfan. Show Casportsfan's posts

Thankyou???  This guy is STILL a f'ing clown.  He's been one his entire career.  Instead of thanking him maybe you should ask him why he caught a whopping 5 catches for 76 yds in the AFCCG and SB combined in 2007 after setting the world in fire that year.  Why did that happen?  Because he's a quitter and he shrinks in front of big competition.

Unbelievable.  I was called every name in the book here when I said he'd implode and do this.  I was called a bitter Raider fan (a team I actually hate) or just a Moss hater.  NO, sorry.  The guy is the same guy that walked off the field during a game in Minn, the same guy that sulked around the field in Oakland and snarled through interviews, and now he's the guy that bitched his way out of the locker room of a historically great franchise.

What an out and out clown this guy is.  LOL, too funny you all thought he was a changed man.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

In Response to Re: Thank You to Randy Moss:
    [QUOTE]Thankyou???  This guy is STILL a f'ing clown.  He's been one his entire career.  Instead of thanking him maybe you should ask him why he caught a whopping 5 catches for 76 yds in the AFCCG and SB combined in 2007 after setting the world in fire that year.  Why did that happen?  Because he's a quitter and he shrinks in front of big competition. Unbelievable.  I was called every name in the book here when I said he'd implode and do this.  I was called a bitter Raider fan (a team I actually hate) or just a Moss hater.  NO, sorry.  The guy is the same guy that walked off the field during a game in Minn, the same guy that sulked around the field in Oakland and snarled through interviews, and now he's the guy that bitched his way out of the locker room of a historically great franchise. What an out and out clown this guy is.  LOL, too funny you all thought he was a changed man.
    Posted by Casportsfan[/QUOTE]

I feel stupid for believing he changed. He put on a good act for a while, but when money came into play, it was all about Randy.

not in the mood for any thank yous.