***Thanks Again To All My Draft Junkie Brothers!***

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

***Thanks Again To All My Draft Junkie Brothers!***

For another successful draft thread season... I can't wait to get back after it in the Fall!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Re: ***Thanks Again To All My Draft Junkie Brothers!***

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

For another successful draft thread season... I can't wait to get back after it in the Fall!!!!!!!

Thank You !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats. Show tg19pats's posts

Last question for you,what udfa would you like the pats to select?  Great job starting and ruNanking the draft thread

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

thank you MB! Now lets get started on 2014!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

How to you quantify Success? By not one of you even being remotely close, again, with your speculation?Wink

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

Thank You, I have a lot of respect for folks like yourself that put so much well though out posts, mock drafts, game picks and the like. You make this place enjoyable Sir.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

Thanks MB and everyone else, every Jan for the last four years I get a crash course in all I need to know about the draft. Its definitely one of my favorite weekends of the year. My question for you MB is how do you think they did?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Thank you MB. It's going to be a fun draft next year. Much deeper to look at

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

How to you quantify Success? By not one of you even being remotely close, again, with your speculation?Wink

Why do yo have to be snide like that. We all enjoy it and had a ton of fun on it, to me that's a success. Being right or wrong has nothing to do with the success because guess what it wouldn't matter if we are or aren't it's all for fun. That's what drives me insane with people like you calling people arm chair QB's because we do it for fun, it's called being a fan. Fans are allowed to have fun predicting what they think the team should do and what they want them to do. In the end if it's not fun then you need to find something else to do and stop trying to ruin other peoples fun.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

thank you mb!  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from braunzy. Show braunzy's posts

Thanks! see you in 2014!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Why do yo have to be snide like that. We all enjoy it and had a ton of fun on it, to me that's a success. Being right or wrong has nothing to do with the success because guess what it wouldn't matter if we are or aren't it's all for fun. That's what drives me insane with people like you calling people arm chair QB's because we do it for fun, it's called being a fan. Fans are allowed to have fun predicting what they think the team should do and what they want them to do. In the end if it's not fun then you need to find something else to do and stop trying to ruin other peoples fun.

how did I ruin anyone's fun?  Did I delete this thread or something?  Did I post any comments on it during the year?  I'm simply poking fun at the fact no one is remotely close with their predictions And never will be when it come to trying to predict what BB will Do.  So relax and stop being so defensive.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

how did I ruin anyone's fun?  Did I delete this thread or something?  Did I post any comments on it during the year?  I'm simply poking fun at the fact no one is remotely close with their predictions And never will be when it come to trying to predict what BB will Do.  So relax and stop being so defensive.

[/QUOdraft 

you didn't ruin my fun..but I do distinctly remember an early post from you on the draft thread where you were slamming posters. Then i had to inform you that the draft post is not for this kind of behavior....Then you magically disappeared...can you do the same magic trick twice please? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOdraft 

you didn't ruin my fun..but I do distinctly remember an early post from you on the draft thread where you were slamming posters. Then i had to inform you that the draft post is not for this kind of behavior....Then you magically disappeared...can you do the same magic trick twice please? 

That was last year's thread because some fool was saying we need a RB as our first pick (or something foolish like that) when we already drafted Ridley and Vereen the year before, And you couldn't  make me anything...lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from geek. Show geek's posts

Yes, thanks MB, I read every post.  And the best part, the name callers stay away.

Stedman and Jesse available for our second and fourth picks, would have been cheap,

sorry they didn't come through for you, now we'll see how they do elsewhere.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

It's a simple thank you thread and you had to ome in and make a comment like that, really? There is zero need to make the comment if you didn't mean it. Let people have their fun, regardless if they were right or wrong because being right or wrong isn't the point of these exercises anyways. Either join in on the fun or just ignore but making a snide comment makes you look little

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Great analysis from everyone on that thread - you guys did a wonderful job!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Thanks MB once again for a great thread. I really enjoyed everyone's thoughts and the open discussions where posters felt free to post at will without worry about the name calling. Looking forward to next year already!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

It's a simple thank you thread and you had to ome in and make a comment like that, really? There is zero need to make the comment if you didn't mean it. Let people have their fun, regardless if they were right or wrong because being right or wrong isn't the point of these exercises anyways. Either join in on the fun or just ignore but making a snide comment makes you look little

[/QUOTE]

You have some thin skin Man.  Stop acting like an old f@rt

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

Add my thanks as well - MB a font of information in a very gentle form. 

A question for next years thread - any chance you could archive the thread a couple of times and start anew. My only quible is it gets sooooo long that opening it in April feels like opening the cover of War an Peace.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

good job

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

First time anyone has called me a junkie!! MB,Tcal2,TB12,Patslifer,Mia,PatsChampSB,Mthurl,Bredbru,and Noise and for anyone I didn't mention this thread was fun!! MB next one will be even more ridiculous... I only got two picks out of 7 right but I did have them trading out and I did have the right first position pick correct. I had Logan Ryan right but I'll be damned if I thought the rest of the Scarlett Knights would be joining him.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbruu. Show bredbruu's posts

In response to tg19pats' comment:

Last question for you,what udfa would you like the pats to select?  Great job starting and ruNanking the draft thread

da rick rogers and chales johnson. big uber tlaented outside wrs with hands