Thanks for another great year Pats!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Thanks for another great year Pats!

Thanks for another great year Pats! Lousy ending but you have spoiled all of us fans! The negative threads here are ridiculous! Go 49ers!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Thanks for another great year Pats!

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Thanks for another great year Pats! Lousy ending but you have spoiled all of us fans! The negative threads here are ridiculous! Go 49ers!

u sound like a pansy a** liberal...ur whats wrong with america

:  )

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Just get some help at S, WR (deep threat), and on the DL (pass rush) and I like our chances better next year.

Losing stinks, but only 1 team wins the SB each year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

My man Q is no liberal. He is a loyal Pats fan that has balance in his life and does not live or dye with a game he never gets to play in. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Agreed.

Glad someone can keep it all in perspective. Only one team gets the glory; would have been nice to be the Pats, but it was another team's time.

Still, a strong season and the promise of another.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

On a bad day like this.... I suggest watching the butt fumble video.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Really Jints? Here comes the annual party that happens every year when the Pats lose. Embrace the hate fellow pats fans.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

Really Jints? Here comes the annual party that happens every year when the Pats lose. Embrace the hate fellow pats fans.

no this wasnt even about football-it was directed at quacky only for him and he knows why

again this is not about football...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

It was not a bad season at all. It was quite exciting actually. I would have preferred it continued for 2 more weeks but oh well. The better team won today actually so how can I really complain.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

what do you want the guy to say ??? He's being a sport,  I'm a sore loser

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to thehub's comment:

My man Q is no liberal. He is a loyal Pats fan that has balance in his life and does not live or dye with a game he never gets to play in. 

it was tongue in cheek Hub and only for quacky

and I am a proud progressive - now thats all for th it was only for quacky

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Well thanks for the ride. I will be back in September.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:

Agreed.

Glad someone can keep it all in perspective. Only one team gets the glory; would have been nice to be the Pats, but it was another team's time.

Still, a strong season and the promise of another.

+1

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

what do you want the guy to say ??? He's being a sport,  I'm a sore loser

no i admire his OP..my remark wasnt about football-quacky knows why i said that

now on to other things

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

First, yes the negativity is ridiculous..  typical pink hats and bandwagon type fans.

Fans of 30 other teams did not see their team get this far.. at least the Pats had a shot regardless of how poorly they played in the second half.  Too many hurt players at the wrong time in this game.  Oh well, live and let live!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Pats, once again, were fantastic this year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Thanks Pats. You did well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Thank you folks for some positives. This team is still very young, add a few more players through the draft and this team only gets better. Just too many mistakes, mental errors today. Give the Ravens a congrats. They came to pla and won. On to next season and thank you  Patriots for another fine season.

To all of those who now are calling for Brady to retire and to not resign Wes Welker, please move to another state or become Jests fans.

Hetch

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

Thank you folks for some positives. This team is still very young, add a few more players through the draft and this team only gets better. Just too many mistakes, mental errors today. Give the Ravens a congrats. They came to pla and won. On to next season and thank you  Patriots for another fine season.

To all of those who now are calling for Brady to retire and to not resign Wes Welker, please move to another state or become Jests fans.

Hetch

Well I am happy with the team and with another exciting season but i for one do not want to resign Welker unless there's a discount. I would rather the money be spent on defense. I don't hold Welker responsible for the loss and i am sorry he dropped the pass. I was saying this before the playoffs, I think he wants too much money for a slot reciever. If he stays they will still have a great offense but i am in no way convinced the defense will be good. The young guys will probably improve a little but without Talib they looked terrible this year overall. Quite frankly I am worried that Talib has them over a barrel. The defense was awful without him and he seems to have real injury issues. Can the Pats afford to overpay for him? Can they afford not to is the real question?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

we have definitely been spoiled....another very good year for the pats. dont have many years left of elite brady, so this was a tough one to swallow. but with that being said, im still very proud of the pats.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

The Patriots deserve shiny particpation trophies and a party at Chucky Cheese

That was a terrible season - every game against a tough team - they lost.   Accepting that is teh reason why it has happened 7 straight years.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

That was a terrible season - every game against a tough team - they lost.   Accepting that is teh reason why it has happened 7 straight years.

Give me a break. If they are so bad why bother watching the team. They beat the Broncos, Colts and Texans twice. The Ravens are a better team, oh well thats life. Stop the incessant whining. They do not owe you anything.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

Thanks Pats for doing your best w/o video of the others teams plays. It's tough not knowing what plays they will be running so kudos to you!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

Give me a break. If they are so bad why bother watching the team. They beat the Broncos, Colts and Texans twice. The Ravens are a better team, oh well thats life. Stop the incessant whining. They do not owe you anything.

no one said they were bad.  You emotionalism is out of control.

It's just not a great season.  they lost to a lousy baltimore team at home.  they lost every game against tough teams. 

Houston and the colts?  Seriously?

If you really love something - you have to be honest about it.  You love the Patriots and want them to succeed but you are also willing to lie about how poorly they played and how soft they are?

You are part of the enabling fan base.

People who really love the team are hoonest because they want to see better results.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I agree. That had a bad day and lost, happens. NHL came back just in time.