Thanks for another great year Pats!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: Thanks for another great year Pats!

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

In response to ccnsd's comment:

The Patriots deserve shiny particpation trophies and a party at Chucky Cheese

That was a terrible season - every game against a tough team - they lost.   Accepting that is teh reason why it has happened 7 straight years.

Give me a break. If they are so bad why bother watching the team. They beat the Broncos, Colts and Texans twice. The Ravens are a better team, oh well thats life. Stop the incessant whining. They do not owe you anything.

no one said they were bad.  You emotionalism is out of control.

It's just not a great season.  they lost to a lousy baltimore team at home.  they lost every game against tough teams. 

Houston and the colts?  Seriously?

If you really love something - you have to be honest about it.  You love the Patriots and want them to succeed but you are also willing to lie about how poorly they played and how soft they are?

You are part of the enabling fan base.

People who really love the team are hoonest because they want to see better results.

My emotionalism. Who's whining like a baby. The Ravens won back to back against the Broncos and the Patriots on the road. They are the better team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Great year? Anything less than a superbowl is a bad year for this franchise. But to play so flat is unacceptable. We were the favorites and at home, playing against a tired, old ravens defense. And they still managed to shut us out in the 2nd half. 13 points aint gonna win u many games.

The ravens were clearly the more hungry team, with the revenge factor from last years afc championship loss still lingering and ray lewis's pending retirement, the ravens outplayed, outcoached and out hit us. They deserved the win and to be in the big game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

The Patriots deserve shiny particpation trophies and a party at Chucky Cheese

That was a terrible season - every game against a tough team - they lost.   Accepting that is teh reason why it has happened 7 straight years.

Give me a break. If they are so bad why bother watching the team. They beat the Broncos, Colts and Texans twice. The Ravens are a better team, oh well thats life. Stop the incessant whining. They do not owe you anything.

no one said they were bad.  You emotionalism is out of control.

It's just not a great season.  they lost to a lousy baltimore team at home.  they lost every game against tough teams. 

Houston and the colts?  Seriously?

If you really love something - you have to be honest about it.  You love the Patriots and want them to succeed but you are also willing to lie about how poorly they played and how soft they are?

You are part of the enabling fan base.

People who really love the team are hoonest because they want to see better results.

My emotionalism. Who's whining like a baby. The Ravens won back to back against the Broncos and the Patriots on the road. They are the better team.

You are!  You are whining like a baby about fans.  Any fan who calmly looks at the actual record is going to say - wow - this team has been out coached and out p0layed SIX STRAIGHT PLAYOFFS and they are going to wonder why?

They aren't going to say "hooray - let's hand out dividsion champion ball caps!"

I don't get this ridicuklous inability to face FACTS.

heads would be rolling in any organization with this record the last 7 seasons - but the patriots are living off of 3 SB vicotories that were now almost a  DECADE ago!

That is not a smart approach; not a rational approach.

there are now adult fans who have never actually followed a champion team.  That is not good.  You want to compare us to cleveland - go ahead and you vbecome cleveland.

The Patriots need a kick in the ohss not a pat on the back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Thanks for another great year Pats! Lousy ending but you have spoiled all of us fans! The negative threads here are ridiculous! Go 49ers!

I agree. That had a bad day and lost, happens. NHL came back just in time.

Can't stand anyone who is looking forward to another sport. You are not a fan! I've got nothing until next September and then Brady is older and slower!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Well I am watching the NHL network and looking at Kathryn Tappen has made me forget about the game already.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

First, yes the negativity is ridiculous..  typical pink hats and bandwagon type fans.

Fans of 30 other teams did not see their team get this far.. at least the Pats had a shot regardless of how poorly they played in the second half.  Too many hurt players at the wrong time in this game.  Oh well, live and let live!

cut the crappolla...this is as bad as ur sore loser whining about the giants being "lucky"

it's not about injuries and u didn't play poorly...pats got their a**es kicked

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to wasecl's comment:

Thanks for another great year Pats! Lousy ending but you have spoiled all of us fans! The negative threads here are ridiculous! Go 49ers!

Can't stand anyone who is looking forward to another sport. You are not a fan! I've got nothing until next September and then Brady is older and slower!

Good luck staring at your TB poster for the next 7 months while I enjoy Bs & sox gms till Sept

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

Nothing beats a year ending with a moron like T Suggs calling you arrogant A H oles who haven't won anything since Spygate. Thanks Pats!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Well I am watching the NHL network and looking at Kathryn Tappen has made me forget about the game already.

just googled...definitely cute!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In response to wasecl's comment:

As Belichick says"Next man up" or in this case,"Next team up".

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Agree - they are a team that contends every year for a championship and you can't ask much more than that. I would like to see them active in free agency this year though. Pick up a deep threat for Brady and and get some mongrel back in the defense.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to thehub's comment:

u sound like a pansy a** liberal...ur whats wrong with america

:  )

My man Q is no liberal. He is a loyal Pats fan that has balance in his life and does not live or dye with a game he never gets to play in. 

it was tongue in cheek Hub and only for quacky

and I am a proud progressive - now thats all for th it was only for quacky

Ah yes, A proud Progessive!!! In 1948 Henry Wallace was the nominee of the Progressive Party.[The splintered radical wing of the Democratic Party]. Wallace proposed turning America's atomic weapons over to the U.N.; a massive reconstruction program for the Soviet Union financed by U.S. taxes;nationalizing the country's coal mines and railroads; and he blamed American policy for most of the worlds troubles.The modern day Progressives [Democrats] propose to raise taxes,nationalize health care; blame the U.S for all the world's troubles [Obama] and allow the U.N to determine much of U.S policy. As Yogi Berra said it is deja vu all over again.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Bump

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

My man Q is no liberal. He is a loyal Pats fan that has balance in his life and does not live or dye with a game he never gets to play in. 

Ah yes, A proud Progessive!!! In 1948 Henry Wallace was the nominee of the Progressive Party.[The splintered radical wing of the Democratic Party]. Wallace proposed turning America's atomic weapons over to the U.N.; a massive reconstruction program for the Soviet Union financed by U.S. taxes;nationalizing the country's coal mines and railroads; and he blamed American policy for most of the worlds troubles.The modern day Progressives [Democrats] propose to raise taxes,nationalize health care; blame the U.S for all the world's troubles [Obama] and allow the U.N to determine much of U.S policy. As Yogi Berra said it is deja vu all over again.

^^^^^^  thats is pretty scary if anyone would be behind that agenda. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

^^^^^^  thats is pretty scary if anyone would be behind that agenda. 

Amen!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Top 4 ain't bad ...

I enjoyed the progress the team made this year and remain optimistic amid the big game failures.  Loss to ravens hurt bad I must admit.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

First, yes the negativity is ridiculous..  typical pink hats and bandwagon type fans.

Fans of 30 other teams did not see their team get this far.. at least the Pats had a shot regardless of how poorly they played in the second half.  Too many hurt players at the wrong time in this game.  Oh well, live and let live!

cut the crappolla...this is as bad as ur sore loser whining about the giants being "lucky"

it's not about injuries and u didn't play poorly...pats got their a**es kicked

Wow.. who took your binky away?!  You call the Pats effort yesterday an "A" game and the losses of Talib, Jones, Chung and Riddley not impacting the game to some effect?  Besides, where do the Giants come into play here and the mention of "lucky".  Must have read the wrong post!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

It was a good year, can't question that.  The later you play in the season, the worse it hurts to lose.  I won't be able to read the sports pages or listen to WEEI for the next month -- that's the price of losing.  Then again, maybe that's not so bad.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Dumb Azz, What does appreciating the Pats and congratulating our team have to do with being a liberal. I'm a Liberal on some issues and very conservative on others and that's not what's wrong with this country. The only thing wrong with our country is that we have to allow idiots like you the freedom to say what you want however idiotic. 

Hetch

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

Dumb Azz, What does appreciating the Pats and congratulating our team have to do with being a liberal. I'm a Liberal on some issues and very conservative on others and that's not what's wrong with this country. The only thing wrong with our country is that we have to allow idiots like you the freedom to say what you want however idiotic. 

Hetch

"very" conservative? translation: ur not liberal on anything

and i know all about "freedom" it's the reason righties justify the wars they start to spread jesus and capitlism and dumbarse flagwavers actually believe it

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

ah yes as opposed to conservatives who try to remove democratically elected presidents in a democracy using paid witnesses and illegal wire taps and millions of taxpayer dollars (clinton)...when that fails they steal an election (gwb) in a democracy to put a far right agenda in place which includes the usual conservative staples of war, corporate malfeasance and bible-based religious fanaticism...in addition to this their ultimate aim is to privatize every good and service including health and education and yes indeed prisons and then maximize profit in same for stockholders to the complete disregard to the good of any citizens except those able to afford said goods and services, all the while gutting/defunding any and all government social or economic program up to and including social security...oh yes and on top of all this they will continue to find billionsfor the wars they start to bomb arabs and other dark-skinned peoples for israel and profit while couching it in democracy for the imbeciles

it's deja vu all over again

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Politics aside (no real place here in my opinion),  I agree with Quag - Thanks, Pats, for another great year.  Any Pats fan is understandably disappointed in the way the season ended but whether we choose to admit it or not this is one of the most successful franchises in the NFL and is emulated by many both from a business model standpoint and a football standpoint.  

Thank you Robert Kraft, Bill Belichick and every member of the Patriots team for, yes, another great year.  

And spare me the personal attacks; if you don't agree with me that's your right.  But it should end there.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Your Philosophy does not work anymore BILL, Time 2 move on Mr. Kraft, Start spending some Damm Money, SICK OF LOOSING when it counts...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Your Philosophy does not work anymore BILL, Time 2 move on Mr. Kraft, SICK OF LOOSING when it counts the most...