That is Five minutes....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

That is Five minutes....

................. I will never have back. BB calls a press conference to slobber all over Randy's crotch. Great... I guess something as important as putting VJack next to Tate for some freeking help would have been out of the question?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeisOffenseReturns. Show WeisOffenseReturns's posts

Re: That is Five minutes....

BB can never win.  Some are lying saying they are bashing him on the way out the door, which is also another lie.

Pats always take the high road. It's exactly the professional thing I expected from BB.

All the inside scoop reasons are leaking out from the media, not fromm the Pats.

Let's eb honest here:  No one outside of NE can believe they dealt Moss because Moss is a known HOF player in his prime.

I understand that logic.

But, what does that tell everyone that Brady lost faith in Moss?  That's the red flag.

Brady was Moss's biggest supporter, and Brady was asking for Branch after the second half of the Jets game.

I wouldn't expect Belichick to act unprofessional explaining a trade. 

Any Pats fan could have predicted that press conference.  Some of you act like you just started following this team and don't understand how they have been so successful.

Troll work as it an all time low and the irrational work as also being tempered once logic is used.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Papi, gotta disagree with you here.  At least in the sense that if you have followed the Pats for more than a week you must know that you will never get a juicy nugget out of BB.  You will definitely never hear him throw a player under the bus.  He acts like a professional, and that's what professionals do.

It's frustrating as a fan, but it's exactly what I would want if I were a player.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I like how BB handled that and addressed the media about Moss and the trade. 

I will be the first to praise BB on the good that he does but in return I also will be critical of the things he does that does not seem like a good decision.  We are Fans, Fanatics, that's what we do.  If we only praise the good and don't sound off with about the things we don't agree with then there are several other words for that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to That is Five minutes....:
    [QUOTE]................. I will never have back. BB calls a press conference to slobber all over Randy's crotch. Great... I guess something as important as putting VJack next to Tate for some freeking help would have been out of the question?
    Posted by BigPapi61[/QUOTE]

Another Sox moron comes in and tries to talk football

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: That is Five minutes....:
    [QUOTE]I like how BB handled that and addressed the media about Moss and the trade.  I will be the first to praise BB on the good that he does but in return I also will be critical of the things he does that does not seem like a good decision.  We are Fans, Fanatics, that's what we do.  If we only praise the good and don't sound off with about the things we don't agree with then there are several other words for that.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

The fact that you changed you avatar to childish dig at BB shows what you really think so don't try to back off now. You've also conviniently avoided any responses to questions on how an increasingly angry Moss was supposed to be a possitive for the team. If Moss wanted to eat your children you'd probably ask him how he wants them cooked. He's gone and it was the right move for both Moss and the Pats so stow your constant hate of BB. No one cares

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to That is Five minutes.... : Another Sox moron comes in and tries to talk football
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

Yeah well if you weren't at a Patriots Game In Schafer Stadium in 1971 then maybe you should $TFU. I freeking say what I want to you tiny brain BI#CH Honestly, are you this freeking lame? Do you know those fries are burning while you are spewing this crap? 6 Cars in the drive through Evil... Comon man

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeisOffenseReturns. Show WeisOffenseReturns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: That is Five minutes.... : The fact that you changed you avatar to childish dig at BB shows what you really think so don't try to back off now. You've also conviniently avoided any responses to questions on how an increasingly angry Moss was supposed to be a possitive for the team. If Moss wanted to eat your children you'd probably ask him how he wants them cooked. He's gone and it was the right move for both Moss and the Pats so stow your constant hate of BB. No one cares

He's mad because it messes up his Madden 2011 season on his video game console.

Now, he has to trade Moss to Minny and play a more "boring" offense every week.

lol
    I mean, this is what I mean,. Some fans want highlight reels and stats over SB rings because it's more of an immediate satisfaction v.s. more methodical ways to win games which actually are long term successes.

I think they should have an adult 25 and up section here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: That is Five minutes.... : The fact that you changed you avatar to childish dig at BB shows what you really think so don't try to back off now. You've also conviniently avoided any responses to questions on how an increasingly angry Moss was supposed to be a possitive for the team. If Moss wanted to eat your children you'd probably ask him how he wants them cooked. He's gone and it was the right move for both Moss and the Pats so stow your constant hate of BB. No one cares

I'm not backing off, go read my last posts in the "if we don't land a top receiver out of this deal" thread for explanations.

It is a fail job by BB and Kraft to get rid of Moss.  They should have never had it get the point where Moss felt he needed to act and make the statements he did.  Do I agree with Moss about the way he handled it, Nope!  Not for a second.  But it should have never got to that point to begin with.  The Patriots had a much better chance of winning now with Randy Moss, period.  BB will do good and I will praise, he will do wrong and I will give my two cents on that two.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: That is Five minutes.... : Yeah well if you weren't at a Patriots Game In Schafer Stadium in 1971 then maybe you should $TFU. I freeking say what I want to you tiny brain BI#CH Honestly, are you this freeking lame? Do you know those fries are burning while you are spewing this crap? 6 Cars in the drive through Evil... Comon man

Quite the temper tantrum for someone who claims to be an adult. Come back after you pass puberty...mentally as well as physically

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: That is Five minutes.... : I'm not backing off, go read my last posts in the "if we don't land a top receiver out of this deal" thread for explanations. It is a fail job by BB and Kraft to get rid of Moss.  They should have never had it get the point where Moss felt he needed to act and make the statements he did.  Do I agree with Moss about the way he handled it, Nope!  Not for a second.  But it should have never got to that point to begin with.  The Patriots had a much better chance of winning now with Randy Moss, period.  BB will do good and I will praise, he will do wrong and I will give my two cents on that two.

LOL!  you are not smart at all......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: That is Five minutes.... : I'm not backing off, go read my last posts in the "if we don't land a top receiver out of this deal" thread for explanations. It is a fail job by BB and Kraft to get rid of Moss.  They should have never had it get the point where Moss felt he needed to act and make the statements he did.  Do I agree with Moss about the way he handled it, Nope!  Not for a second.  But it should have never got to that point to begin with.  The Patriots had a much better chance of winning now with Randy Moss, period.  BB will do good and I will praise, he will do wrong and I will give my two cents on that two.

Are you saying they should have given him the long term contract he was looking for? You do realize he was being paid 5 mil to play this year. Sorry but I don't worship sports figures like you do. He's getting paid a butt load of money to do a job then he should do it like the rest of us.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeisOffenseReturns. Show WeisOffenseReturns's posts

Then blame Moss, Einstein.

Why are you blaming the professionals who's goal it is to win a SB????

What kind of logic is that? He has a chance at a ring, plays with BB and Brady, makes 9 million and is not happy??

This is who you are defending?

This trade could be Nomar in 2004 for the Sox. We all know what happened after that.

The AFC is WIDE OPEN.

Give me the best coach and QB in this league and a focused, methodical, talented , hungry team any day of the week over all other 31 teams.

Some of you develop a binky on the team and then miss the idea of the big picture.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: That is Five minutes.... : He's mad because it messes up his Madden 2011 season on his video game console. Now, he has to trade Moss to Minny and play a more "boring" offense every week. lol I mean, this is what I mean,. Some fans want highlight reels and stats over SB rings because it's more of an immediate satisfaction v.s. more methodical ways to win games which actually are long term successes. I think they should have an adult 25 and up section here.
    Posted by WeisOffenseReturns[/QUOTE]

I mean this is what I mean really? VS has periods? Versus abbreviation has periods? You want a 25 and up fine, learn 5th grade grammar. You and Evil must be suffering from some sort of hemorrhoidal itch. Not sure if your butt hurts, you are being a pain in mine.

I made a simple statement about the presser and Fry cook want's to go postal and call me a moron. And here you are backing the wrong horse.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeisOffenseReturns. Show WeisOffenseReturns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: That is Five minutes.... : I mean this is what I mean really? VS has periods? Versus abbreviation has periods?

What does this even mean?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: That is Five minutes.... : Quite the temper tantrum for someone who claims to be an adult. Come back after you pass puberty...mentally as well as physically

Are you still here? Shut up and go get my burger.. Really Dude? You lose this gig and you'll find yourself on a Jet's board.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: That is Five minutes.... : What does this even mean?
    Posted by WeisOffenseReturns[/QUOTE]

Quote from your post, wake up. Drugs are not your friend.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: That is Five minutes.... : Quite the temper tantrum for someone who claims to be an adult. Come back after you pass puberty...mentally as well as physically

Evil, Papi's  been around here a lot longer than you have, which you would know if you have been around as long as he and I have been. Don't let the number of posts fool you. He is one of the originals and he's definately an adult with a son in afghanistan. He has as much right to express his opinion as you do so stop with silly name calling

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: That is Five minutes.... : Evil, Papi's  been around here a lot longer than you have, which you would know if you have been around as long as he and I have been. Don't let the number of posts fool you. He is one of the originals and he's definately an adult with a son in afghanistan. He has as much right to express his opinion as you do so stop with silly name calling
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

This is why people have accidents, Hi Gamer... Just so sad about the press conference.. hard to drive and type LOL good to see you again

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Thanks, hope everything is good and I know how you're feeling.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Should never have let it get to this point?  Moss was the one who requested a trade.  Moss is the one who ranted and raved about his contract after the week one win against Cincy.  Moss is the one who shot his way out of town just like he did with his previous two teams.  All this is the Pats' fault?  Get a clue.   

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

[QUOTE]Papi, gotta disagree with you here.  At least in the sense that if you have followed the Pats for more than a week you must know that you will never get a juicy nugget out of BB.  You will definitely never hear him throw a player under the bus.  He acts like a professional, and that's what professionals do. It's frustrating as a fan, but it's exactly what I would want if I were a player.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

I had popcorn ready. Not sure why I was gushing with anticipation. To me if BB calls a press conference, it's not about Brady's shoulder <hehehe />

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

I'm looking forward to seeing some games.  Anybody else? or are many of you moving on to Mahjong on Sundays?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

[QUOTE]Wait you are driving and typing at the same time? Come on man
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

COME ON MAN  awesome!! Broke the cardinal rule.. Do not tell my wife..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

[QUOTE]Wait you are driving and typing at the same time? Come on man
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Killa, Have you been using my shampoo?