THAT was the last loss of the season: guaranteed.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAPats. Show LAPats's posts

THAT was the last loss of the season: guaranteed.

Everyone's talking about how dispirited the Pats must be after that game.  I don't think that's what's gonna happen -- i think this is going to be a WAKE UP CALL to the Defense which is going to go from GETTING BETTER to REALLY GOOD.  Add that to what is clearly a FULLY RECOVERED Brady and offense and I think they run the table.  Jets, Saints, Chargers, Colts again, Vikings... WHOEVER.  We're going to beat the SHITE out of each and every one.

Obviously, I'm being a homer but I sincerely believe this is gonna be a catalyst just like the whole videogate BS in 07.  It's going to make this team GREAT.

High time for #4!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogogopats. Show gogogopats's posts

Re: THAT was the last loss of the season: guaranteed.

I highly doubt it!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

We better get a pass rush or we will loose more  (SAINTS ) games

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Our pas rush is not great but its not as bad as people think either. I am not saying we are great but lets start with one thing for sure, and that is that no one sacks Peyton Manning very much, he is just too hard to get to because he has such a fast release from the ball. So the fact that we didnt sack Manning means nothing cause no one expected us to do that. Do we need to be better? Yes we do but to say we have no pass rush is not true. I think this team will get hot when it matters most and never look back that is what i think. I think we will have no problem playing on the road in the playoffs but in fact rise to the challenge and spit in their eye so to speak haha. Our D has played very well this year and yes if we had a little bit more pass rush of coarse we would be better off but are we the Detroit Lions? no we are not. We can go 13-3 I am sure of it. And the Saints almost couldnt beat the Rams so I am not sweating them at all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

given Cincy's schedule, 13-3 is probably the one chance to get a bye. Can't wait for Sunday!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from salpointe. Show salpointe's posts

Can not compare scores and think we are better based on how they played against another opponent.  It is all about match-ups.  How do we match up with the Saints compared to the Colts??  Each game has it's own personality!  13-3 would be great....but beating the Jets would be the best win of the year right now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

I agree provide Morris or Taylor(or both) comes back to establish the ground game particularly as clock killers and when the weather turns bad. Can't have it all on Brady's arm and certainly can't rely on Maroney to be able to salt games away.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: THAT was the last loss of the season: guaranteed.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to THAT was the last loss of the season: guaranteed. : Guaranteed, huh? Pats are gonna beat the **** out of the Saints, huh?
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

It should be one heck of a game, with tons of fireworks no matter what. I wonder what the odds makers will have of it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Did the Saints drop off our schedule?  Of course we think we'll win, but guarantee?  Did we see something in the Colts game to make us think we can contain Brees for 60 minutes guaranteed?  I like our chances, but guarantee is a bit strong.

I do agree that this team is getting better and better.  I've said before on this board that this team reminds me of our championship teams.  They will peak when it matters most.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to Re: THAT was the last loss of the season: guaranteed.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to THAT was the last loss of the season: guaranteed. : Guaranteed, huh? Pats are gonna beat the **** out of the Saints, huh?
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Where you been? I know, you know, the better team won. That last drive sure was great by Rivers, wasn't it?