THAT'S THREE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: THAT'S THREE!

You'll lose to the Hawks and Chargers, but in the NFC East...8-8 is overachieving.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Ah yes the frontrunning troll returns after his Midgets win a few games against the dregs of the NFL.  I'm sure some more "work around the house" will conveniently monopolize his schedule once they inevitably go on another losing streak.

if u had eyes or a brain u would remember i came here after almost every loss too...even started threads about three of them

alas i am asking too much of any pats fan re: brains

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to SLGDEV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LMAO not at you at the fact,but I was the same way with the Pats in the 80s early 90s so can understand as a fan where you come from.

[/QUOTE]

Is that a picture of you?  Wow!

[/QUOTE]

why thank you! but no it's Bill Parcells

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LMAO not at you at the fact,but I was the same way with the Pats in the 80s early 90s so can understand as a fan where you come from.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry its not me her name is ashley hubert.Good luck on your quest for 10 wins ,I will enjoy Pats sucess well its still here.At one time Us Pats fans will be where you are and then remember the good days of winning.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry its not me her name is ashley hubert.Good luck on your quest for 10 wins ,I will enjoy Pats sucess well its still here.At one time Us Pats fans will be where you are and then remember the good days of winning.

[/QUOTE]

u know we just won the SB 2 yrs ago so this sily idea this is some long term era of futility is beyond stupid...i mean come to me with this c*ap in 2015 or so...but by then Gints will have another Lombatdi in the bag. : )

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Jints Fan

I might live in NY but I am purely an NE fan.  However I will tell you I respect the Giants, their ownership, their head coach and the gritty way they hung in there and came up with 2 championships in the last 5 years. Can they do it this year? If anything is possible, the Giants have proved they can do it. 

FYI: I have met Coughlin when he was head coach at BC in the early 90's through Pete Carmichael, Sr who was the WR's coach at BC. I was good friends with Pete Jr. who is now offensive coordinator with the Saints and was a BC student and member of the BC baseball team. Pete Jr. also helped manage a building I owned in Brookline, MA and we had daily contact and talked B-ball and football all the time over a 2 year period. Carmichael Jr. was one of the most most honest, humble, down to earth, loyal and hard working individuals I have ever met. And, he was a strong hitter who blasted several balls over the Green Monster and on to Landsdowne Street during the beanpot tournament against Harvard, BU and Northeastern!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jints Fan

I might live in NY but I am purely an NE fan.  However I will tell you I respect the Giants, their ownership, their head coach and the gritty way they hung in there and came up with 2 championships in the last 5 years. Can they do it this year? If anything is possible, the Giants have proved they can do it. 

FYI: I have met Coughlin when he was head coach at BC in the early 90's through Pete Carmichael, Sr who was the WR's coach at BC. I was good friends with Pete Jr. who is now offensive coordinator with the Saints and was a BC student and member of the BC baseball team. Pete Jr. also helped manage a building I owned in Brookline, MA and we had daily contact and talked B-ball and football all the time over a 2 year period. Carmichael Jr. was one of the most most honest, humble, down to earth, loyal and hard working individuals I have ever met. And, he was a strong hitter who blasted several balls over the Green Monster and on to Landsdowne Street during the beanpot tournament against Harvard, BU and Northeastern!

[/QUOTE]

hey that's great NYC! thanks for sharing!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

you can beat the Packers w/o Rodgers, the Saints showed the way to crush the boys, you'll split with the skins, lose to the hawks, chargers and Lions.

drop the daddy crap and talk football......maybe I'll go to the St. Louis Cardinal board and say crap about my Sox winning against them twice

ok your team won move on