The Babe Parilli Watch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: The Babe Parilli Watch

I remember the incident from several months ago between Babe and PatsEng

As I recall, Babe lumped PE with others on the board (The "4 Imbeciles", I believe) who had been taking shots at him. Something like that . Babe said PE was guilty of doing the exact same thing

PE denied it vehemently. Then a day or two later, Babe backed off and apologized, saying that he had mistaken PE for somebody else

Babe did not accuse PatsEng of being Rusty. Not to my recollection anyway

Maybe he did at some point in some other thread, but not during that particular exchange

The incident caught my attention because Babe's accusation struck me as odd. PE did not seem like the kind of guy to cheapshot anyone

Anyway, that is how I remember it 

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckels' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Babe could be 1966 after he got on antidepressants,  and Bunker you are definately Rusty.

[/QUOTE]

RIght. I never try to hide.  Never have, never will. I get banned because some people here have a B line to the mods and then start threads announcing I've been banned.  They're like little girls on the playground.

The irony is, they can't accept that many are right, including me, so to save further confrontation and admitting they're wrong, they run to the mods.

[/QUOTE]

no they run to the mods to get u banned b/c ur a real ***hole  :  )

[/QUOTE]

i really dont see the point of getting anyone banned when they can just make a new account and keep posting...and i understand why people dislike rusty, but i think he is a very intelligent person and fan and isnt afraid to express his opinion even if its an uncommon opinion....i respect that....this forum would be pointless if we all agreed on every topic.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for being mature, intelligent and honest. A rarity around here.  The one who dislike can't concede they lost a debate, get embarrassed and then follow me around after that.

We know trolls do it after I throttle them, but our irrationals do it it too. Look at RKarp asking where I was because I was on the road again this week.

He's still embarrassed he praised Sanchez early last year not knowing Sanchez always starts well in a season, only to fold like a cheap suit because he's a bust. I called him out on it and he still hasn't recovered.

It's people like that who are the ones to dislike. They play contrarian like Felger, Mazz and Gasper and then won't face the music when they get exposed.

[/QUOTE]
    WE all follow you around Rusty because you're so bright and right about so many things!!

Here's a few of my favorites..

Merriweather is the second best safety in the AFC

Chung is basically as good as Troy Palumalu

Markell Carter is going to be really something

Ocho didn't work out here because of Brady

McCourty is as good as Derrel Revis

If we only gave the ball to Ben Jarvus Green Ellis more we would of won the Super Bowl

The impending doom that is the uncertainty of the NFL lockout will leave teams scrambling/cutting players left and right to get under the salary cap and then we will just swoop in and sign all these players that teams "over paid foolishly for". Never happened.

Clay Mathews is overrrated and we should be glad we didn't get him because now we have Cunningham at half the price!!

Patrick Chung single handidly shut down Antonio Gates

We stole Shaun Ellis from the Jets!! 

We will never run the 43 here...you are stupid!

Matt Cassell is wicked good and Scott Pioli is too!

Brady is spoiled and dictates how this offense runs

We should trade Brady and start the Mallett dynasty

I could go on  -and would - if I didn't have to take my kid to the Halloween dance at his school...

[/QUOTE]

There isn't one person who believes I stated any of those things. I am not going to bother to even pick those lies apart, because anyone who reads anythign from you and Phat Rex, knows you twist the words around as an attempt to deflect from your own embarrassment.

Hasn't worked then, won't work now. Once a liar, always a liar Hurloe.  What yoy didn't lie about was being a Home Ec teacher. lol!

And boy, woudn't we be embarrassed if we had the profession you do as a Home Economics teacher.

You still haven't denied that, which means it's true.  Home Economics. Unreal. A male Home Ec teacher thinking he can have some sort of edge over a person with an IQ 100 points than his.  Absolutely priceless.

If I ended up a Home Ec teacher, I'd kill myself, so I give you credit for sticking it out, Hurlie. LOL

[/QUOTE]

I believe them all. So, you're wrong for the 1,000,000,000th time junior.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

You would.  You're as crazy as a loon. That's pretty well known at this point.  Why don't you bring back your old board handle you used to use PatsFan1966?  How's the chemistry job hunt coming? LMAO

You're supporting a pathological liar just like you support phat rex and other trolls who also have mental problems.

[/QUOTE]

I don't support the trolls junior. But the fact is you're worse than any of them. LMAO.

Even UD6 defends Brady more than you. Now THAT'S pathetic.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Of course he does. BB is his main enemy here, so he of course he defends Brady over BB.

Are you this daft? This is what I explained earlier. You and all the trolls share the same anti-BB agenda, so you all get along well.

You all have various reasons, but it's the same agenda, it's anti-BB. You show yours by overly propping up Brady.

You are on another thread right now proclaiming Brady was the only Pats player to have a good game vs Seattle. LMAO!

I mena, not only is that sick, it's beyond inaccurate. Brady had some good moments, but his horrendously awful moments dominated the good ones. This is waty we all saw, for those of us who don't watch these games on a coach with 2 Brady blow up dolls on either side of the coach and a Fresca.

You enjoy, though. You and your old cuckoo buddies and troll buddies are really all the same person.

[/QUOTE]

Get it right junior. UD6 could really care less about BB. His agenda is about Manning being better than Brady. Period. LMAO. You can't even get that right.

It's getting hilarious that the trolls actually treat Brady with more appreciation that you. You just can't make this stuff up.

Learn the game junior. Then get back to me.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Yeah, right. Underpants loves Billl Belichick, the coach who took his Colts' entitled paper tiger teams of the early 00s to the woodshed. You really make sense!

BB represents everything to Underpants or to Phat Rex that they're jealous of and wish they had, moron.

If BB was the coach of the Colts and not the Pats, it's Indy with the 3 rings, not Brady. Dumb DUngy was a mess as a defensive coach in Indy and got caught with his pants down numerous times as an overmatched coach.

Dungy couldn't even seal the deal in TB with those loaded teams. 

[/QUOTE]

Oh, BB brings the Colts 3 rings if he was there. Nice daydream junior, but we'll never know that. Frankly, I doubt it.

UD6 doesn't love BB. I didn't say that. But his agenda is driven by Manning. BB is only circumstantially about that. Brady is the core. You really can't get anything right junior.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]Get it right junior. UD6 could really care less about BB. His agenda is about Manning being better than Brady. Period. LMAO. You can't even get that right.

It's getting hilarious that the trolls actually treat Brady with more appreciation that you. You just can't make this stuff up.

[/QUOTE]

Excuse me for butting in but UD6 has never been shy to detail his extreme dislike for Belichick. Carry on.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Get it right junior. UD6 could really care less about BB. His agenda is about Manning being better than Brady. Period. LMAO. You can't even get that right.

[/QUOTE]

Excuse me for butting in but UD6 has never been shy to detail his extreme dislike for Belichick. Carry on.

[/QUOTE]

He mostly slams BB on spygate. And that discredits Brady's achievements in his warped mind. And that boosts Fetus Head. It's always about that underneath.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Of course. Babe acts like it's exclusively only a pro Manning troll stance for Underpanties. It's absolutely two fold: Pro Manning and a furious anti-BB stance is absolutley his make up.

More deflection and spin from Babe again.

[/QUOTE]

He is all about propping up Manning. And dragging Brady down is his best road to propping up Manning. Slamming BB is just one tool to accomplish his goal. You just don't get it. But then, you never do.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You said all those things and more, crusty troll.  I read all of them .  Then you delete your accounts and start up new ones with new clones and more fabrication.

95% of what you say is either flat out lies or some deluded mind bend, that you swear over and over and over to be accurate.   

It's funny with the new forum and, who even knows if the report button works, that you are the only one to ever get banned.

You've said so much outragous, abnormal, psychopathical, illogical bs that you have to delete your accounts so no one can throw it in your face.  Guess what?  We all remember and are still laughing.

And now you've gone and done it and found a "friend" in leon.  (laughing even harder)

PS.  I've never, ever seen you win an argument.  Sorry, but; "that's just the way it is and i've been saying it for years",  just doesn't cut it!  Never has and never will!

Wouldn't doubt if you were in jail or under psychiatric care for a few days.  Since when has being out on a job ever stopped you from posting?  Never has before.  You even post the days you're supposedly at the beach with friends.  Ha, imaginary friends and imaginary beach.

Probably put a pic of a beach on your screen saver and swear you're there.  Wouldn't doubt it in the least.

Poor, twisted soul.  Why don't you go ahead and bring back one of your older screen names as they're no longer banned.  Everyone else is getting back in with their old screen names.  Can you?  Let's see.  Prove to us once and for all that you didn't delete them. Try one of your 2008 ones.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

2. You're so dumb, you followed Babe thinking Evil/Glen R and Sporter 81 are me.  You just got exposed.  Babe thought he had SPorter and myself in some kind of a trap and it backfired, as usual. 

[/QUOTE]

More idiocy. I only did that because sporter seemed eager to clear his name.  You see, being accused of being a fake you is a curse because you are a pariah. No, you don't see. You never do. LMAO@U

I will say it was decent of you to accept so he could clear his name and be rid of the wretched stigma of possibly being one of your fake accounts. Though your motivation was probably not out of his concern but rather a selfish one, somehow hoping it would clear your name. It didn't. You remain a pestilence to this board. Even persons who formally tolerated your trolling are sick of you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

1. I don't delete any accounts. I get banned and can't use what I was using. How about stop banning me so my very accurate comments can sit here? Is this a difficult concept for you, too? LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Accurate? Hilarious. Spin and downright lies are never accurate.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Here's why you're a moron, Pezzy:

1. I don't delete any accounts. I get banned and can't use what I was using. How about stop banning me so my very accurate comments can sit here? Is this a difficult concept for you, too? LMAO

2. You're so dumb, you followed Babe thinking Evil/Glen R and Sporter 81 are me.  You just got exposed.  Babe thought he had SPorter and myself in some kind of a trap and it backfired, as usual. 

Just who do you think believes who here? You and a senile old man who is looney, or Sporter81, RedSox94, True CHamp, Wozzy, myself and others who don't have mental problems and Brady blow up dolls scatttered around an apartment somewhere in suburban Boston?

RedSox94 just mocked the daylights out of you above, too. LMAO

You used to be normal and a crazy old man and his band of BBWs have you corrupted because you read Tony Mazz and listen to Michael Felger, believing this anti-BB rhetoric that sells newspapers.

I am pretty sure you can't feel more dumb than you already look. lol

PS I've never won an argument? I do my homework and have forgotten more about this game than you'll ever learn, Pezzy. Every learn.   Me bludegeoning Phat Rex/Mangione is enough to prove I've won a debate.  Underpanties another.

Your issue is, you think you're the smartest guy in the room and you're not.  Leave your house, your hometown and the state and get some culture, because you sound like an asbolute rube and it's all in defense of Tom Brady not being as good as he used to be when it's counted.

[/QUOTE]

Why can other posters with banned accounts get back in Crusty?  Can you explain why they can and you cant? 

Redsox boy couldn't bludgen a beetle with his bat, he's one of your not too bright, i'ts all TB's fault,  accounts.  Almost quotes you verbatum.  How ironic? 

Did you win all those arguments that Hurl listed  Rusty?   They were all shown to be said by you.  Quoted and requoted, but for some reason they're all gone.  Wonder why???

Fake poster, fake Pats fan, fake multiple accounts and goes to the fake beach just to post on BDC.  BWAAAA HAA  Joke!   And you tell someone else to get a life?   Oh, my.  The irony!

PS. Many people think you have multiple accounts if you haven't noticed and yes, I am certainly one of them.  Bring one back and prove it or be the fool we all think you are.  Your choice.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

PS I've never won an argument? I do my homework and have forgotten more about this game than you'll ever learn, Pezzy. Every learn.   

[/QUOTE]

Homework? LMAO. I had to dig up the numbers to show yet again you were dead wrong saying Woody was less effective the more he was used. You have NOTHING but cockamamie spin. No facts, just BS. Constant, never ending, perpetual BS.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Weak retort. I get it plenty, old man.  We know your game and you're also Brady1966 who now just uses your Babe handle only because you were run out of here with that other handle.

How is the employment search coming?  Any hours picked up this week?

[/QUOTE]

LOL. I'm not that guy. I don't post under any other names. That guy went into every thread and cried that people should stop talking about whatever the subject was. That's all he did. I NEVER do that. I could care less what people choose to talk about. He never showed me an iota of support, unlike your fake accounts do you.

25. This post has been removed.