The Brady s are building a 14000 sq foot home in Brookline.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

The Brady s are building a 14000 sq foot home in Brookline.

He wants it done by next summer so he's hired 100 workers.  So this late in his career he's making a huge commitment to his furture in the Boston area. So what does it mean. I don't mean as a quarterback, but beyond that. I believe he will continue to be involved in the Patriots in some way when he retires., any ideas?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: The Brady s are building a 14000 sq foot home in Brookline.

Will there be any Brookline left after the house goes up?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Means he has the money to indulge himself....he lives in the Cali Manison when he's done here...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I wouldn't read anything into this at all.

He already had a place in the Back Bay.  They've got a condo in NYC, and of course the mansion in CA.

They are entitled to live well and that's what they are doing.

People have speculated about TB after he stops playing.    I've heard everything from politics to NFL studio analyst.  Heck, he's got a gorgeous wife and tons of money.  Maybe they'll just travel the world.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

senator Brady....maybe

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Rusty is not going to like this!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

senator Brady....maybe

[/QUOTE]

Right.  Or Ambassador to Costa Rica.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

NEGame.. hopefully that is a sign Brady intends to spend time here both during the season and after he retires as part of the Patriot organization.  Getting rid of other, smaller residences in the area.  If anything, maybe in his mind, playing days or not, whatever is left will be only with the Pats.  Why blemish the record by looking like a mercinary going to another team for a few more millions, like he needs it!  Kraft will make it worth his while.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

senator Brady....maybe

[/QUOTE]

THAT could be why Rusty hates him. It has been speculated that he is a Republican.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I think it's terrific that the guy is making this kind of a commitment to the Boston area and his family.  The condo was probably getting a little crowded (by their standards) and that will not be the problem in the Brookline place.  If anyone has truly earned the kind of money that professional athletes earn it's Tom Brady.  

Thanks for the pics melswitt and the insight.  Thanks, Game, for initiating the thread.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

senator Brady....maybe

[/QUOTE]

THAT could be why Rusty hates him. It has been speculated that he is a Republican.

[/QUOTE]

i surmised that once to him and got no response

Aluding to TB was in W's box at a State ot Union

What would happen if he found out BB was a Republican?  LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He wants it done by next summer so he's hired 100 workers.  So this late in his career he's making a huge commitment to his furture in the Boston area. So what does it mean. I don't mean as a quarterback, but beyond that. I believe he will continue to be involved in the Patriots in some way when he retires., any ideas?

[/QUOTE]

There's a big enough empty lot in Brookline to do that?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

senator Brady....maybe

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Too bad it's being built with high walls around it. You won't be able to watch for a Brady crotch shot with your spy glass

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

My fathers best friend is one of the security guards overseeing the construction and property.  He tells me every chance he gets how nice and down to earth Brady and his wife are.  He was sure they were going to seem snobbish or be distant, but quite the opposite.  They couldn't be more friendly and they go out of their way to say hi and talk to the guards and workers there. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This house got me thinking as well. He loves football, loves watching film and studying it. It would be great if he wanted a coaching or front office position when his career is over. If its simply just a house for them, then atleast its good to hear they still want to be apart of the community 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

senator Brady....maybe

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Too bad it's being built with high walls around it. You won't be able to watch for a Brady crotch shot with your spy glass

[/QUOTE]

Zip it sicko Rusty.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Says the guy who was "leaving the board" for greener pastures because there was no real football being discussed here.   What a fraud.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stormymonday. Show stormymonday's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This house got me thinking as well. He loves football, loves watching film and studying it. It would be great if he wanted a coaching or front office position when his career is over. If its simply just a house for them, then atleast its good to hear they still want to be apart of the community 

[/QUOTE]

He knows the game. Even BB has to do homework to keep up with him. He would make a great coach.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to SnarkPatrol's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Says the guy who was "leaving the board" for greener pastures because there was no real football being discussed here.   What a fraud.

[/QUOTE]

Total fraud, and a sicko.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agill1970's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My fathers best friend is one of the security guards overseeing the construction and property.  He tells me every chance he gets how nice and down to earth Brady and his wife are.  He was sure they were going to seem snobbish or be distant, but quite the opposite.  They couldn't be more friendly and they go out of their way to say hi and talk to the guards and workers there. 

[/QUOTE]

Not surprising. They make a great couple.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Coaching prospect

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Should have built in NH to avoid paying all the taxes in mass let alone Cali  not that that matters to them. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Should have built in NH to avoid paying all the taxes in mass let alone Cali  not that that matters to them. 

[/QUOTE]

Actually NH is higher than Mass, nationally

http://www.tax-rates.org/taxtables/property-tax-by-state

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty is not going to like this!

[/QUOTE]

Agree Oprah. But Brady and Giselle are mere peasants when compared to your billions.