The changes HAVE begun.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: The changes HAVE begun.

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

He also says in his first bullet point that it is "theoretically impossible" for BB to not have known of the Hernandez suspected involvement in the 2007 shooting the Pounceys. 

Well, if it wasn't public record or nothing came of it, wouldn't one think the other way, that he wouldn't have known?

the issue is that Meyer most likely told him. The 2nd issue is if ESPN, WSJ, NYT found the police record, why didnt the Pats security?

Every single argument RKrap makes is the one that tries to make BB look the worst.  He's a troll deluxe.

Russ, use your 152 IQ. Use your photographic memory. Go back into the BDC archives under your 20 aliases. Go find anywhere that I have been critical of BB as a coach. Anywhere. My criticism has been regarding his free agency decisions, and his treatment of the media. I also thought he should have spoken sooner on the Hern situation. Go find ANYTHING where I have been critical of BB as a coach.  

I don't believe a word of what his garbage self says from his Harvard MBA to who he claims he rubs elbows with as he plugs cables into an ESPN truck.

I have never said otherwise regarding my work. You are the one that asked me about my education. I simply answered. If you think I am a liar, why do you follow me around here and make a fool of yourself?

1. I enjoy calling out frauds and hypocrites and it's really, really easy to do with you as it would be to confirm a Tony MAzz or Felger type agenda.  We know what it is before we read your comments.

you have said repeatedly you dont listen to Mazz and Felger, yet somehow they are always mentioned in your posts??

If you think I am alone in seeing your agenda, you're wrong. The ones who see it too now, just handle with you with kid gloves, which is a mistake because you just run away.

didnt you run away from our Andy Reid bet?

It is not "most likely" Meyer told BB anything if the 2007 incident was never made public nor the players had charges brought on them.

If you are correct, if I am BB, I Never, EVER use Meyer as a source for a college player again, ever, and I am no longer "friends" with him

Should the Steelers or Dolphins be peppering the Pounceys on their involvement in that 2007 incident now?

The Pounceys were not implicated by the victims. Hern and Nelson were

Should COlbert or Ireland be digging deeper? Hmm. They were wearing "Free Hernandez" hats the other day as adult millionaires, almost mocking a dead Odin Lloyd.  Hmm. 

If the Pounceys were not brought in on the carpet and lectured on right from wrong, and threatened with suspension if it happens again, then Colbert/Ireland s/b fired 

Hernandez is not a NE employee anymore.  Where is your outrage for the Steelers and Dolphins not knowing about the Pounceys involvment or the Bengals with Reggie Nelson? Hmmmmm? Where is it?

The Bengals dysfunction has been repeatedly pointed out. no need to beat a dead horse.

2. BB did not need to speak "SOONER" on the Hern thing because it's a legal issue, BB was in Europe as it unfolded and NE released Hernandez.  That means BB did not have to rush back from Italy on a red eye flight and do a press conference to appease you.  The Pats put a statement out on the day of his release, professionally so, and then Kraft did an interview thereafter. They've been honest, up front and professional through the whole ordeal.

Why wouldnt BB make that exact same speech he made yesterday last week (he was back last week)?

Why didn't the media or you use your premise with the Chiefs' Jovan Belcher last December? 3rd rd pick (Hernandez was a 4th rd pick), and he killed his GF then blew his brains out in the parking lot. Why didn't the media pull this routine with the Chiefs? Hmm? Belcher was obviously a sick individual with mental illness. He was last seen alive in the Chiefs parking lot, crying and thanking his coaches and GM. If Belcher had shown no remorse, like Hern didnt, and Belcher did not kill himself, you think the media attention would have been less than the media attn to Hern?

3. It's your worst nightmare that BB nailed his press conference yesterday, isn't it?

NO, it is not. I want and expect BB to do the right thing. Yesterday, he did. But truthfully, I was afraid he wouldnt do the right thing, and been typical BB at a presser...thank fully for Pats fans, he wasnt. The Pats would have looked even worse if BB was typical BB at a presser.

I am still waiting for you to provide a single piece of evidence where I have been critical of BB, other than free agency and handling the Hern situation?? Where is it? You say I hate BB and Kraft, please show a single piece of proof?

In my desire for the Pats to be a better team, I WANT the Pats to nail free agency. I thought last year they 100% blew free agency (I am not alone in that thinking), and I think this year they did well to resign their own. I was not thrilled with Wilson and Washingtons age. Other than this issue, show me any criticism???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Hey RKarp,

I bet you believe the US didn't land NASA astronauts on the moon and the NSA really took down the Twin Towers. There is no such thing as the International Space Station either, is there. All the space stuff is done on a sound stage in Hollywood.

BTW All the  NY press sources you cited are just that, NY press sources that are no better than the World Weekly News with their weekly updates on "Bat Boy's" tragic life. You should step up your credibility by citing the National Enquirer next time. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

Hey RKarp,

I bet you believe the US didn't land NASA astronauts on the moon and the NSA really took down the Twin Towers. There is no such thing as the International Space Station either, is there. All the space stuff is done on a sound stage in Hollywood.

BTW All the  NY press sources you cited are just that, NY press sources that are no better than the World Weekly News with their weekly updates on "Bat Boy's" tragic life. You should step up your credibility by citing the National Enquirer next time. 

if you wish to address my comments, and want me to respond, please speak english.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejuice1. Show thejuice1's posts

The only nasa stuff done in Hollywood were all the moon landing. 

The rest of the stuff you mentioned is conspiracy nut job crap.