The Chargers are sweating

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: The Chargers are sweating

It is.

That's why he wears the Darth Vader visor.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Just when you think that the Chargers will stop complaining and start playing to their potential, you read this.  No wonder why Jbolted uses some really lame logic and excuses.  Cromartie equated the food quality with the Chargers failure to reach the Super Bowl in recent seasons.  Who? What the... Give that man a drug test.  Watch out guys!  You can't make this stuff up.  Oh yeah, the Chargers are a team to reckon with this year :^)  I didn't want to post this.  I was going to wait to see if Jbolted used food quality as an excuse for the Chargers not having the Lombardi Trophy in his next post.

Agent: Cromartie fined by Chargers for tweet

12:52 p.m. August 4, 2009

As part of his workout, Cromartie gets to repeatedly punish the tire that repeatedly punishes him. -

— The agent for cornerback Antonio Cromartie confirms that the San Diego Chargers have fined his client $2,500 for using Twitter to complain about the food at training camp.

The offending tweet apparently equated the food quality with the Chargers' failure to reach the Super Bowl in recent seasons.

Agent Gary Wichard said Tuesday that he had seen a paraphrased version of the offending tweet, and added that he is a staunch anti-tweeter.

Neither Cromartie nor any Chargers' officials were immediately available for comment.

The fine was first reported by profootballtalk.com.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

What a joke.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

You're from this area and you never saw O'connell at SDSU ? His collective body of work at SDSU stunk.

There you go comparing college records and stats to the NFL again. It doesn't equate. O'Connell has a hell of a lot more talent to support him in NE than he ever did at SDSU! Here's one you should remember...Ryan Leaf! His "collective body of work" in the Pac 10 was pretty darn good! How'd he work out for the Chargers?

Talk about 8-8 all you want. If we are going this and that, 30-10 was score when the PATS and Chargers played.Thats not just winning, that a$s kicking. Maybe its the AFC East thats weak, not the west.

Another weak argument. Beside the fact that game was Cassel's fourth start in the NFL, you must have heard the term "any given Sunday". The Patriots beat the Cardinals by 40 points, and they came within 35 seconds of winning the Super Bowl! And that meant the same as the SD win over NE...nothing! The Bolts also only managed to beat the 2 win Chiefs by one point in both games last season! The season is not just one game. And the fact remains that the Patriots were 11-5 to SD's 8-8. If we were talking a million bucks, which part of it would you want? $687.5K or $500K? As for which division was weaker, please, use your brain (if indeed you have one)! The East was 38-26, and 27-21 in the AFC. The West was 23-41, and 18-30 in the AFC. Anyone with a second grade education could figure this one out!!!

Slice it any way you want, this years Chargers will be better and have greater postseason success again than this years Patriots.

I can twist the facts as well as you can. Last season the Patriots had 3 more wins, so to me that makes them better than SD. And the Chargers lost one playoff game to NE's none! As far as your predictions, I will base my opinion on your past history of prognostication. For years you have been saying the Chargers will win the Lombardi. So far it has never happened. With history as my guide I could say there is as much a chance of the Lions wining SB44 as there is the Chargers!

It's kind of funny how the fans of the good NFL teams go back and forth at each other.  What would really make my day would be a Detroit fan coming on the board to talk trash about their team.

A Detriot fan??? If one does actually exist, do you think they would admit it?

wait that pic is meant to be taken as a joke? I thought that was how LT always looked?

It is.That's why he wears the Darth Vader visor.

I knew it!!!!!

The offending tweet apparently equated the food quality with the Chargers' failure to reach the Super Bowl in recent seasons.

I wonder if it was the fish tacos which made them sick from sewage poisoning or the bean burritos which made them sh*t themselves during the playoffs!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: The Chargers are sweating:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The Chargers are sweating : l love pulling jbolt's chain, he's such a moron. He continues to insist that "winning a playoff game" makes the dolts a genuine favorite for the SB this year. LOL!! They go 8-8 in the weakest division on football and go one and out (the one coming against the dying colts), but now they're SB favorites in jbolt's  professional estimation. Ignoring the GM of his own team, virtually every power ranking out there and all vegas oddsmakers he continues to insist that the dolts are a better team that the pats. Keep it up jbolt, you're very entertaining! BTW, I hear your all-world whiner will be out 4-6 weeks for tear duct surgery.
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

Great pic.

I am glad to hear about The Danian's tear duct surgery. There are children in China with no tear ducts and this guy has maybe three or four. I hope the duct transplant is successful.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]3 times your team got beat by 20 or more, 4 times your team lost to playoff teams & the other was the JETS 
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

I'm a huge Patriots' fan but I did not know these things you have pointed out.  You must be a bigger fan of the Patriots than I am!  Don't try to hide it any longer.  We'll welcome you into the fold. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Jbolt loves the Pats we are his faverite team. we all know that

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The Chargers are sweating : l love pulling jbolt's chain, he's such a moron. He continues to insist that "winning a playoff game" makes the dolts a genuine favorite for the SB this year. LOL!! They go 8-8 in the weakest division on football and go one and out (the one coming against the dying colts), but now they're SB favorites in jbolt's  professional estimation. Ignoring the GM of his own team, virtually every power ranking out there and all vegas oddsmakers he continues to insist that the dolts are a better team that the pats. Keep it up jbolt, you're very entertaining! BTW, I hear your all-world whiner will be out 4-6 weeks for tear duct surgery.
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Jbolt is a dolt.

The Chargers are a decent team in the WEAKEST division in the league.  They have a free ride to the playoffs every season. 
    Winning in the playoffs has as much to do with injuries and momentum as it does talent.  You can take any team, put them in the playoffs every season and they will pull off a win or two hear and there.  It's like shooting craps, you hit on a roll from time to time.

If the Chargers changed divisions they'd be a 500 team.  Period.

They're irrelevant. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Chargers are sweating : Agreed. Jbolt is a dolt. The Chargers are a decent team in the WEAKEST division in the league.  They have a free ride to the playoffs every season.  Winning in the playoffs has as much to do with injuries and momentum as it does talent.  You can take any team, put them in the playoffs every season and they will pull off a win or two hear and there.  It's like shooting craps, you hit on a roll from time to time. If the Chargers changed divisions they'd be a 500 team.  Period. They're irrelevant. 
    Posted by Ltown1[/QUOTE]

The Chargers were .500 in the AFC West last year. In another AFC division, they would have been under that. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

The Chargers were .500 in the AFC West last year. In another AFC division, they would have been under that.

That's very likely! But it still would mean squat to JBolt. If the Chargers went 1-15 with the win being the NE game, he would still claim they were the better team because they beat them head to head! I think Bolt has had too many "head to heads" with a brick wall! We'll see how well they do this season with all their supposed talent. They still have Norv, so no matter what they do in the regular season it still translates to "one-and-done" in January...unless they get lucky enough to draw the Colts again!