The Colts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

The Colts

It looks like NaPolian wanted to eliminate the distraction of a perfect season right out of the gate.  Good for him, the move took guts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Re: The Colts

thumbs up

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

thumbs up

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

+1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Here's all you need to know about that game.

Houston Rushing
     CARYDSAVGTDLG
    A. Foster332317.0342
    S. Slaton6294.8013
    M. Schaub3-3-1.000
    Team422576.1342

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

I didn't watch, but looking at the score and some of the stats, they sucked today. Actually, Houston outplayed them. Sick!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

I watched most of the game.  The Colts have no offensive line and cannot stop the run.  The Texans just rammed the ball down their throats.  The Texans are good, but not that good.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

What? No Indylove or underpantsssss??

Shocking.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Hatter is Underdogggg, I think.  I KNOW Indylove is, he admitted it, then I told him it was me that got him kicked off the board.  Good week for me.  Jet loss would just finish it off.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

The predictions of the Colts D being scary were correct LOL.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Hi Dave.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Indylove-  What excuses do you have for us?  Other than Peyton not getting calls......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

You guys are all idiots. Did you even watch that game? The Texans DBs held the receivers, the new rule slowed down the Colts' hurry-up offense, Peyton felt sorry for the Texans, it was too cold, the receivers didn't run the right routes. 

Did I forget anything, Underdog? 

The Colts always have an excuse for everything. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: The Colts:
    [QUOTE]You guys are all idiots. Did you even watch that game? The Texans DBs held the receivers, the new rule slowed down the Colts' hurry-up offense, Peyton felt sorry for the Texans, it was too cold, the receivers didn't run the right routes.  Did I forget anything, Underdog?  The Colts always have an excuse for everything. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the revolving door of an O line.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

Tried to warn about the Colts teetering on the edge.

Will Jeff Saturday be healthy?   Can they run the ball?

Is Bob Sanders done?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]Indylove-  What excuses do you have for us?  Other than Peyton not getting calls......
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Rocky - its underdogg - Davedsone got me banned and this is an old unused name I had.  Until Dave gets me kicked off again, I'll use it. 

I am just now watching the game, so I don't know what happened.  From the stats, it appears manning may have been one of the few who played well.  Certainly the oline was bad (as expected); the run d was bad (as expected - but this bad-we'll see if that was the interior of the d line or everything.  Special team (at least at the beginning of the game was bad. 

New power rank = how about 20.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Indylove-  Why did underdoogggg "aka Indylove" get banned?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

I don't think colts fans will be upset, if you look at the offensive passing stats put up by PM and his receivers you'll see how happy they will be.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Rocky - Davedsone said he has been trying to get me banned, and it happened. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]I watched most of the game.  The Colts have no offensive line and cannot stop the run.  The Texans just rammed the ball down their throats.  The Texans are good, but not that good.
    Posted by sfpat[/QUOTE]

BB better get a copy of the tape. thats good news

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Good game by the Pats BTW.  (This is a Pat site, isn't it?)  I thought the Bengals would play you guys better than that - nice job by your boys.  Pretty ominous comments by Moss after the game, though. 

As for my Colts, they got flat out beat.  I called this one.  I've had this pegged as the Colts' toughest game of the year since early summer.  I hoped I was wrong, but Houston was very good today.  Kind of looked like when the Texans were serving it to Dallas in the third pre-season game.  The Colts have a few things to work on, but it would be a little premature to overlook them.  I still have them as my AFC Super Bowl pick.  The O-line wasn't epically bad - Addai rushed for 4.4 YPC.  Manning threw for 433 yrds and three TDs.  The run D was okay the first half...but after that 8 minute opening drive in the second half, it was all over.  The Arian Foster show after that.   

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]You guys are all idiots. Did you even watch that game? The Texans DBs held the receivers, the new rule slowed down the Colts' hurry-up offense, Peyton felt sorry for the Texans, it was too cold, the receivers didn't run the right routes.  Did I forget anything, Underdog?  The Colts always have an excuse for everything. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Yes, there were several holds from each game last year that still weren't called.

I was reading the recaps and the writer said the Colts couldn't muster "one of their patented comebacks". I didn't know you could patent favors from the refs.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]Rocky - Davedsone said he has been trying to get me banned, and it happened. 
    Posted by Indylove[/QUOTE]
    I've heard the Colts talk about how they are excited about getting away from running straight cover two, and mixing up coverages more this year.  Do you think this could be a problem for them this year?

I think it would help them in the long run but it would require a deeper bench for the sub packages.  Also one thing the Colts have done well over the years is replace guys on defense from guys off their bench with very little dropoff.  I think the learning curve could be steeper for young players when they have to learn multiple coverages and this may make thier parts less interchangeable.  I think in the long run, a diverse defense would help the Colts but there could be some growing pains.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Rocky - Davedsone said he has been trying to get me banned, and it happened. 
    Posted by Indylove[/QUOTE]

Which way does the wallowing run in Indy - from the fans down or the fans up? 

Quit crying because someone told the IRS you were cheating on your taxes. They wouldn't have had anything to tell if you hadn't done it.