The Commy is on Twitter @CommyContrarian, here's y I left.....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: The Commy is on Twitter @CommyContrarian, here's y I left.....

who cares?! Most folks cant stand you here, and wouldnt follow you on twitter if you paid them. What a narcisstic tool you are.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to CommyContrarian's comment:

Had an imposter who successfully somehow hacked into my account, i suspect from the bdc end of things. he posted some crazy and often humorous takes on my schtick persona and brand. tried to resolve it with bdc but we couldn't. They say imitation is often the best form of flattery so I'll take it. Just starting with the Twitter thing for total unfiltered and uncesored streams. In this incarnation, will keep speaking truth to koolaid power but will try to not be as controversial and will tone down the more provocative aspects. I'm a LOVER of my Bawston Pro sports teams but there is a bigger world and perspective out there to be presented and mixed in from time to time. Can't wait for free agency and the draft, and another year of contention.

Glad to see Gronk finally getting a clue about the consequences of his brand, stardom and his unavailabilty to the team at crunch moments. sometimes LESS is MORE! First turning  down his Oscars appearance, now he just turned down an appearance at a college. Time to lay low, we've seen enough. If he's available as we play for ring #4, all is forgotten!

Comrades, if we the people stick together in this struggle, liberation from the dark drought of ringlessness is sure to be over. Long live the revolution, long live the people's Patriots! GO PATSSSS!

i do not think gronk  got or has a clue. did yo see his repsone to the ddt inig, sorry for partying.

it apears he was told in no uncertain terms, you will do x, y and z. ie no appearances right now, etc

otherwise dude is not of the mind or maturity to just quit his public partying and superstar jock persona (evidnece him taking the gigs mentined in the first place).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Wow, the village idiot is going away - his loss, our gain!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Another reason to avoid Twitter.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Just starting with the Twitter thing for total unfiltered and uncesored streams.

twitter is full of this so give me a reason to follow you.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Just starting with the Twitter thing for total unfiltered and uncesored streams.

twitter is full of this so give me a reason to follow you.

i believe my previous work here speaks for itself, for better or worse. if you like the anti-koolaid balanced approach on all things progressive politics, or on pro-free market capitaism (but balanced) and on social issues along with some sports, then you should come on over to my dark side. if not, then i'm not the guy for ya bro! twitter is the ultimate democracy!

Gee, I thought you were leaving? 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

hahaha, Commie's 'previous body of work' is TRASH TRASH TRASH

why hang out where you aren't wanted, it is clear NOBODY can stand you

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Only the real CC would have the full sized bitmap picture of the woman squating next to the bike. Prove you are the real one!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

hahaha, Commie's 'previous body of work' is TRASH TRASH TRASH

why hang out where you aren't wanted, it is clear NOBODY can stand you

+100000000000000000

14. This post has been removed.