Re: The Curious Case of HGH
posted at 10/16/2013 7:20 PM EDT
In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
You'd be a moron, which we know you are Bustchise, to think it's not closer to 100% than 50%.
They don't test for it, dummy.
LMAO. This is your op:
"With the amounts of injuries rising the last few years off the lockout, and still not HGH testing, this year has really made it somewhat obvious the massive injury spike in 2013, that players fearful of HGH testing at any moment means they aren't using HGH anymore"
1) Show us readers the link/facts indicate conclusively that there has been an increase of injuries this year.
2) Show us readers the link/facts showing the relationship between HGH and, specifically, injury prevention.
"I am under the impression that the entire NFL, generally speaking, upwards of 90%, uses it in some fashion and has for as long as the NFL hasn't tested for it, which has been forever."
1) Show us readers the link/fact to support that the prevalence of HGH use in the NFL is 90% or higher.
Here are 2 links estimating that the prevalence is below 60%:
"You'd be a moron, which we know you are Bustchise, to think it's not closer to 100% than 50%.. They don't test for it."
1) Show us readers the link/fact to support that HGH use is 90% or higher.
2) There has been a test since 2011. What's being hammered out is the acceptable range of HGH in bodies, and what the upper limit is before it's considered to be "illegal"
3) Since they haven't been testing for specifically HGH, there is likely no evidence to support that HGH use is 90% or higher. The two links above are the numbers that are being used to estimate HGH prevalence in the NFL, not your 90%. Show me at least two links that show that the prevalence is 90% or higher is being used by the NFL to support your "impression"
YOU NEED TO LEARN WHAT FACTS ARE, boy.
Man, the entire Bustchise family is active today...
Hiya Bustchise...how's the Jet family of Trolls on BDC...say hello to Uncle Rico for me...has he gotten the ankle bracelet off yet, and can he leave the house ? Does he still have to stay away from kids? Have the police told the neighbors he's living in your house yet? Must be tough, huh?