In response to Incognitacious's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Current State Of The Patriots

[/QUOTE]

Come on now, it's not that bad.  The Pats are 5-2, not 2-5!

[/QUOTE]

Uncle Rico is Bustchise!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hi Smelly bear. I see you are using your other screen name today.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: The Current State Of The Patriots

In response to anonymis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's an open season...no power house teams...we can get there. We need the coaching staff to show up with a game plan tailored to the 2013 Pats and not the 2007 version.

[/QUOTE]

and what would that be on either side of the ball?

[/QUOTE]

Could a worse game plan have been brought to the Bengals game? It was putrid.

WTXF!! are we doing winging the ball for 3 straight downs in overtime like we were partying like it was 1999...only 2007

Stop giving up on Ridley.

Short throws to the kids till they get their sea legs.

2 throws to Kembrell Thompkins in the game.

No screens again.

Brady is having trouble with the long ball right now, stop throwing it.

Hooman makes plays when given a chance...no chances at all Sunday.

How long has it been since our game adjustments were called brilliant.

I could go on but you get the point...coaching needs to get their heads out of their azzes and structure a game plan for the talent this team has now.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]

true, but there are still 10 more regular season game for that to happen; which none of us can forsee.  At this time tho, Kelly, Talib, Vereen, and DA are not back yet.  Talib missing greatly affects how the defense plays.  So, if the current offense can't carry the team until Talib gets back.....it's going to be pretty tough to win games.

[/QUOTE]

This same Patriots offense minus Gronk beat the Saints last week. Don't over analyze yesterday's loss. The Patriots are 2-3 against the Jets in NY the last five seasons.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Well, the dynasty days are well in the rear-view, but all things considered we are still an above average NFL team. Even the great teams have bad days. I'm not saying we are great, but yesterday was certainly a bad day. I will say this: if Brady doesn't play better as this season goes on, I will be forced to admit that Father Time may have caught up to him. Not going there quire yet, though. I think he can do better in the second half of the season than he has the first. I think we will make the playoffs, but I don't think anyone will mistake us as Super Bowl favorites. That's not to say that we can't win it. We all know that any team who gets hot at the right time has a chance. No one is accusing us of peaking too early this year!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How do you know how I meant it?  You can view that as half sunk or half floating.  You make the call.

[/QUOTE]

Fletcherbrook ='s Bustchise ='s fatsam='s wederrwedat='s Phat Virgin ='s Section136 ='s BungaloBill='s Uncle Rico ='s rick hertz and several others are all the same NY Jets troll

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

please, don't sink to his level... already have a few of the spamers on ignore... you don't need to be one

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]

WTXF!! are we doing winging the ball for 3 straight downs in overtime like we were partying like it was 1999...only 2007

No screens again.

I could go on but you get the point...coaching needs to get their heads out of their azzes and structure a game plan for the talent this team has now.

[/QUOTE]

Well, there was at least one screen play in the jets game that I remember (where the play got blown up).

I agree that the coaches can't give up on the run. Vereen should help with that.Hooman has made the best of his snaps and have caught some decent balls for good gain. Obviously, he's being ignored on the field and the Patriots should take advantage of that.  Gronk has returned - so, I'm hoping there are more two TE sets with Gronk and Hooman.

I think the defense is playing soft again. No pass rush and the secondary isn't the same w/o Talib. So, hopefully, Talib and Kelly with be back sooner rather than later.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How do you know how I meant it?  You can view that as half sunk or half floating.  You make the call.

[/QUOTE]

Fletcherbrook ='s Bustchise ='s fatsam='s wederrwedat='s Phat Virgin ='s Section136 ='s BungaloBill='s Uncle Rico ='s rick hertz and several others are all the same NY Jets troll

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

please, don't sink to his level... already have a few of the spamers on ignore... you don't need to be one

[/QUOTE]
    Uncle Rico IS bustchise you idiot...

[/QUOTE]

No I'm not you idiot! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

No screens again.

[/QUOTE]

Well, there was at least one screen play in the jets game that I remember (where the play got blown up).

I agree that the coaches can't give up on the run. Vereen should help with that.Hooman has made the best of his snaps and have caught some decent balls for good gain. Obviously, he's being ignored on the field and the Patriots should take advantage of that.  Gronk has returned - so, I'm hoping there are more two TE sets with Gronk and Hooman.

I think the defense is playing soft again. No pass rush and the secondary isn't the same w/o Talib. So, hopefully, Talib and Kelly with be back sooner rather than later.

[/QUOTE]

Yes but the D is hurting. Having had the benifit of watching 7 weeks of football there is no king of the hill this year. If we could play to the talent of what we are and not what we were in 2007 we have as good a shot as anyone to give it a good ride.

And you do realize I'm slamming McDaniel....I do have a history there.......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

true, but there are still 10 more regular season game for that to happen; which none of us can forsee.  At this time tho, Kelly, Talib, Vereen, and DA are not back yet.  Talib missing greatly affects how the defense plays.  So, if the current offense can't carry the team until Talib gets back.....it's going to be pretty tough to win games.

[/QUOTE]

This same Patriots offense minus Gronk beat the Saints last week. Don't over analyze yesterday's loss. The Patriots are 2-3 against the Jets in NY the last five seasons.

[/QUOTE]

I hear ya. I don't believe I'm over analyzing here. Talib shut down Graham.  That was one of the main reasons why the team won that game. Yes, Talib went out and Graham still had a bad game.  The Patriots took him out of the last series because they hit him at the LOS and/or double teamed him. Even though the Patriots won that game - there was a different feel on the defense w/o Talib.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This guy and all his screen names stalk me around here.  I'm a Patriots fan, apparently he doesn't like me talking about my displeasure of the team this season.  That's his problem, not mine.  Tell him to put on his big boy pants and grow up.

Now he pulls this stuff, gives the jets trolls the attention they are looking for here and I'm the bad guy?  Come on now.  This guy and his smell bear screen name as well as other screen names is following people around and cluttering up the forum.  and the crazy thing about it all is he is wrong.  LOL!!  The guy looks foolish. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No I'm not you idiot! 

[/QUOTE]

GOTYA!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well, the dynasty days are well in the rear-view, but all things considered we are still an above average NFL team. Even the great teams have bad days. I'm not saying we are great, but yesterday was certainly a bad day. I will say this: if Brady doesn't play better as this season goes on, I will be forced to admit that Father Time may have caught up to him. Not going there quire yet, though. I think he can do better in the second half of the season than he has the first. I think we will make the playoffs, but I don't think anyone will mistake us as Super Bowl favorites. That's not to say that we can't win it. We all know that any team who gets hot at the right time has a chance. No one is accusing us of peaking too early this year!

[/QUOTE]

I think we will make the playoffs too.  IMO, we really can't afford more defensive starters to end up on IR. We need some players back at the end of the season and for the playoffs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]

Yes but the D is hurting. Having had the benifit of watching 7 weeks of football there is no king of the hill this year. If we could play to the talent of what we are and not what we were in 2007 we have as good a shot as anyone to give it a good ride.

And you do realize I'm slamming McDaniel....I do have a history there.......

[/QUOTE]

yep, d is hurting.  And I'm not overly fond of McD either...

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No I'm not you idiot! 

[/QUOTE]

GOTYA!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I own you Bustchise...

GOTYA!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

You keep giving the jet trolls what they are here for.  They are making a fool out of you!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]

I hear ya. I don't believe I'm over analyzing here. Talib shut down Graham.  That was one of the main reasons why the team won that game. Yes, Talib went out and Graham still had a bad game.  The Patriots took him out of the last series because they hit him at the LOS and/or double teamed him. Even though the Patriots won that game - there was a different feel on the defense w/o Talib.

[/QUOTE]

Talib will be missed in the interim and the Patriots defense is certainly lacking without him. The offense still has Brady and now Gronk so that's what I'm counting on.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Talib will be missed in the interim and the Patriots defense is certainly lacking without him. The offense still has Brady and now Gronk so that's what I'm counting on.

[/QUOTE]

maybe overly so?  The patriots were 1-12 on 3rd down conversions. That's not what one would expect to happen with Gronk in the lineup. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

GOTYA!!!!!

Fletcherbrook ='s Bustchise ='s fatsam='s wederrwedat='s Phat Virgin ='s Section136 ='s BungaloBill='s Uncle Rico ='s rick hertz ='s MeadowlandMike and several others are all the same NY Jets troll

[/QUOTE]

You keep giving the jet trolls what they are here for.  They are making a fool out of you!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I'm giving Ridley 20 carries next week. Often on first down. I don't care were Miami ranks on the run. When this guy doesn't fumble he is productive. I know the stats don't bare it. Throwing the ball 8-10 straight times isn't working. Brady getting sacked, hurried, we have bolden, Blount , time to start utilizing them and take the pressure off the young receivers and brady.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm giving Ridley 20 carries next week. Often on first down. I don't care were Miami ranks on the run. When this guy doesn't fumble he is productive. I know the stats don't bare it. Throwing the ball 8-10 straight times isn't working. Brady getting sacked, hurried, we have bolden, Blount , time to start utilizing them and take the pressure off the young receivers and brady.

[/QUOTE]

The jets are ranked #2 in rush defense.  Dolphins are #14.  Running really should be part of the game plan. I would also agree that Brady needs to be protected better.  However, the rookies still need to get passes thrown their way if they're open. Brady needs to play smarter and better.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The jets are ranked #2 in rush defense.  Dolphins are #14.  Running really should be part of the game plan. I would also agree that Brady needs to be protected better.  However, the rookies still need to get passes thrown their way if they're open. Brady needs to play smarter and better.

[/QUOTE]

Agree on all fronts. Just more of a balanced attack.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]

maybe overly so?  The patriots were 1-12 on 3rd down conversions. That's not what one would expect to happen with Gronk in the lineup. 

[/QUOTE]

The Jets have a good defense. They held us to 232 yards week 2. Sunday was a bad game. I'd have to watch it again to give a better assessment but it was poor execution, that's all.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is that ship half full or half empty? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Jets have a good defense. They held us to 232 yards week 2. Sunday was a bad game. I'd have to watch it again to give a better assessment but it was poor execution, that's all.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe.  With another division game coming up, can't afford another game where they have poor execution like that.