The debate is over

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: The debate is over

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The sad part is this will not end the debate, the media gives this guy chance, after chance, after chance...it's a joke. 

Poor Manning actually had to do what Brady has had to do all season...move his feet and fit the ball into tight coverage. Not fun is it Manning?

[/QUOTE]

Of course the debate will not end. People are stupid. It's an epidemic.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Niether montana or brady  would have gone to sb with this denver team

Debate far from over 

[/QUOTE]

The Pats went to the superbowl 2 years ago with a worse team and against tougher AFC competition (though the Steelers collapse in Denver lightened the load considerably for NE).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

The Pats...Bronco game was more exciting and even competitive but for me the Super Bowl game in terms of competitiveness was SF-Seattle with the losing team having the opportunity to win the game on its last possession.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Manning has PROVEN he is fine when playing mediocre teams... AND the weather is great...

He chokes ONCE again in a big game.

He proved he cant produce against very good D.

His TWO picks were both on HIM... and were both when the game was till a game.

Manning is just NOTHING special agaisnt really good Ds.

He is not in the same category as Montana, Staubach, Starr, Unitas or Brady... or Rodgers who can throw in bad weather. He is not even as good as Farve if you are playing a good D.. At least Farve could do it regardless of the D... Not the most cerebral of the bunch but better than Manning....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Yeah, that's because anyone with half a brain knows Defense wins championships.  Those with less the half a brain try to blame losing on not running at least 35 times. 

[/QUOTE]

honestly i say we offer 3 first rounders, DMC, Arrington and Dennard for Seattles secondary and see what they say... Sherman, Chancellor, Thomas, Maxwell, Thurmond for three 1sts, DMC, arrington and dennard and ryan

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

You mean Peyton didn't get MVP of the Super Bowl with help from the sports writers? Archie,will see about this! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

the debate will be over if Brady gets his fourth.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's because anyone with half a brain knows Defense wins championships.  Those with less the half a brain try to blame losing on not running at least 35 times. 

[/QUOTE]

honestly i say we offer 3 first rounders, DMC, Arrington and Dennard for Seattles secondary and see what they say... Sherman, Chancellor, Thomas, Maxwell, Thurmond for three 1sts, DMC, arrington and dennard and ryan

[/QUOTE]

BB could have had all of them in the draft.  Instead, he took Tavon Wilson and RasI and...and...and...and  Total Fail!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Yeah he could have taken all of them in the draft but anyone remember what happen to the 85 Bears after they won a SB. And that was before there was a salary cap. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

PM couldn't win the big one in College and the only way he won one in the Pros is with imaginary PI's being called to help his egotistical crappy throwing be hind! Do I think the Patriots would have won this game? Not if Brady played like Manning. Oh by the way even with the half a roster TB would have kept it close.

[/QUOTE]

The Patriots would have been beaten' up and down the field last night like a red headed step child....it is what it is and we should be realistic....the Pats aren't in Seattle's league...not even close. I shudder to think what Seattle would have done to the Pats O line and it's likely Brady would have been beaten' up badly.

The mind set of the NFC is different than the AFC. San Fran would have kicked our rear ends as well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to OutofTownPATS Fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to fourjays30's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Peyton is no longer in the conversation as to who is the best ever. That is only between Montana and Brady.

[/QUOTE]

its not over until papajohn replies

[/QUOTE]

Not going to happen...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

The NE Pats team that ended the season would have had a real challenge beating that Seattle team.  The squad that projected to start the season I think would have done a better job but we'll never know.

Peyton faced a very tough D last night.  Any QB, TB included, would have been challenged by it.  The facts, however, are indisputable.  PM's been to 3 SBs and lost two of em.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The NE Pats team that ended the season would have had a real challenge beating that Seattle team.  The squad that projected to start the season I think would have done a better job but we'll never know.

Peyton faced a very tough D last night.  Any QB, TB included, would have been challenged by it.  The facts, however, are indisputable.  PM's been to 3 SBs and lost two of em.

[/QUOTE]

TB may have well been in the hospital this morning had it been the Pats in that game last night....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And had to be bailed out by 5 turnovers and defensive TD to win the one.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The sad part is this will not end the debate, the media gives this guy chance, after chance, after chance...it's a joke. 

Poor Manning actually had to do what Brady has had to do all season...move his feet and fit the ball into tight coverage. Not fun is it Manning?

[/QUOTE]

Of course the debate will not end. People are stupid. It's an epidemic.

[/QUOTE]

Hence racism, teen pregnancies and Elected Officials

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not really, Seattle would've beaten Brady too.

[/QUOTE]

but that's two SBs lost for Peyton where he didnt play well.

brady has left the field with the lead 5 times in all his SBs

[/QUOTE]

Bingo!

The book on Manning is if u put someone in his face he'll throw u the ball.  Brady on the other hand was sacked and beaten up in the 2007 SB but did not throw an INT in the game and was able to suck it up to lead them on the go ahead td drive with 3 minutes in the game. 

It wasn't his fault the defense has failed to hold the lead in the wanning moments of the last two SB games.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Niether montana or brady  would have gone to sb with this denver team

Debate far from over 

[/QUOTE]

Incorrect.  Highly incorrect.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

PM couldn't win the big one in College and the only way he won one in the Pros is with imaginary PI's being called to help his egotistical crappy throwing be hind! Do I think the Patriots would have won this game? Not if Brady played like Manning. Oh by the way even with the half a roster TB would have kept it close.

[/QUOTE]

The Patriots would have been beaten' up and down the field last night like a red headed step child....it is what it is and we should be realistic....the Pats aren't in Seattle's league...not even close. I shudder to think what Seattle would have done to the Pats O line and it's likely Brady would have been beaten' up badly.

The mind set of the NFC is different than the AFC. San Fran would have kicked our rear ends as well.

[/QUOTE]

34/30 advantage NFC in  2013 is not that huge. I doubt the mind set is that much diffrence. Especially when you ask teams like Pitt and Bal.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

And if you watch the highlights on ESPN, the only thing they really say about Manning's performance is that he set the record for most completions in a SB game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to TheTinMan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And if you watch the highlights on ESPN, the only thing they really say about Manning's performance is that he set the record for most completions in a SB game.

[/QUOTE]

YUP!! - like his choke job with Dolts, it was the onside kick that lost the game NOT his pick 6!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

I know everyone on here gets on Rusty when he talks about teams being in cap hell but you have to wonder about Denver with what they paid this chocker!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]

I know everyone on here gets on Rusty when he talks about teams being in cap hell but you have to wonder about Denver with what they paid this chocker!

[/QUOTE]

The irony is, Wes would've had a better shot at beating the Seahawks if he hadn't left the Pats.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to soups' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The irony is, Wes would've had a better shot at beating the Seahawks if he hadn't left the Pats.  

[/QUOTE]

I really don't like to speculate but I suspect you are correct. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to manningchokes45's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Where is your Brady pics? You have a nice choke album but you need to add Brady to complete it.