The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady

I guess 13-3, 14-2 in rebuilding years means you're in decline. Ok.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JetsMangione. Show JetsMangione's posts

Manning couldn't win the big game that's why the Colts cut him. The SB that the Colts won  was nearly blown by Manning. He just isn't clutch like Brady, the pressure gets to him big time. This is from the perspective of a Jets fan.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JetsMangione. Show JetsMangione's posts

Far be it for me to ever stick up for the Patsies but you are way off on this one. The Patsies are a great team, if you know anything about football you have to admit that. I don't know what this cheating thing that you speak of is.. Did they change the score on the scoreboard in mid game or something?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Guys, I am amazed at the quantity of responses to this thread. Are you guys really wanting to respond to every stupid thought some mindless goofball floats?

And ManningRules: will you say right now that you will bet that the Broncos beat the Pats in the regular season matchup? WIll you bet right now which QB will QB the team to the most wins of those two teams? Will you bet right now which team will go further into the playoffs?... And will you admit here you were wrong if and when it comes to pass?

My money is comfortably on the Pats and TB.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

If 3 straight Confereance Title games is "decline"....what are teams like the Jets or Raiders going through? Armaggeden? 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mileHIGH42O. Show mileHIGH42O's posts

Our Broncos are in the Super Bowl and me (formally PapaJohn here before I got banned last night), milehighMike and ManningRules are over in another teams forum talking football.  It's not even the forum of the team we are playing against.  Is that cool or what?  I know we should be trolling the Seahawks forum, but we think our boy manning is going to choke and lose the game so we don't want to go there and talk smack.  Don't worry, after Mannings choke Sunday we will hang low for a while then come back here and try and say Manning is still the best because he beat Tom Brady and the Patriots in the playoffs.  We know, we aren't the brightest guys in the world.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

I HOPE THE SEAHWAKS KILL PEYTON MANNING AND THE DONKEYS!!! ITS TROLLS LIKE YOU THAT ANNOY US DIE HARD NEW ENGLANDERS OFF MANNINGRULES, YOUR JUST JELOUSE OF THE PATS AND THE FACT TAHT WE ARE THE GREATEST DYNASTY IN MODERN SPORTS HISTORY. PAYTON WILL NEVER EVER BE AS GOOD A QB AS TOMMY BRADY, NEVER!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BostonIrishGuy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I HOPE THE SEAHWAKS KILL PEYTON MANNING AND THE DONKEYS!!! ITS TROLLS LIKE YOU THAT ANNOY US DIE HARD NEW ENGLANDERS OFF MANNINGRULES, YOUR JUST JELOUSE OF THE PATS AND THE FACT TAHT WE ARE THE GREATEST DYNASTY IN MODERN SPORTS HISTORY. PAYTON WILL NEVER EVER BE AS GOOD A QB AS TOMMY BRADY, NEVER!

[/QUOTE]

Tommy?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Blame the GM.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Manningrules - it's much better to be a Pats fan than a Broncos fan or a Colts fan. 

Exhibit a: even you want to be here hanging out with Pats fans than your own kind, whatever that is (I suspect Jets though because you have the aura that comes from losing a lot in sports and life)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

ManningRules..   nice redux of your cherry picking stats.  Well, guess what?  Including 2007, the year the Pats were caught "filming" from an illegal location, Brady's record is still better than Manning's prior to this season.

In that time frame, Manning had FOUR one and done playoff results to Brady's TWO and only made it to the SB ONCE while Brady made it TWICE.  Overall records:  Manning 2 - 5   Brady 5 - 5.