The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr Bojangles. Show Mr Bojangles's posts

Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady

In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady : Of course its me.  I started this same thread over at the other forum to try and suck you in. Where ya been? I see they banned your other alt, dacoats.
    Posted by ManningRules[/QUOTE]

I have but one name, Mr Bojangles if possible, Mr Bojaingles, if necessary, on all Boards.

I realize that is a difficult concept for someone who hides behind a dozen screennames to imagine, but it's a fact.

I do have to confess, brilliant as I am, I have lost track of all your alts, what with all your bannings..!   

And, no.....guess again.... "DaCoats' is not me.  You should know that from Freaks.....but then, again as I said, you ain't the brightest bulb on Broadway..! Laughing

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What are the odds MR is UD6 with a fake account?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr Bojangles. Show Mr Bojangles's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady : And as the entire membership at Boston.com has just learned, YOU brought me here. Its called payback. I think I'll make 10 or 20 different accounts and hang out here for a few years. This is gonna be fun!!!!

HAHAHA....You're full of it.

Nobody on this site has even heard of Mr Bojangles...!  

Why?   Because I have never been a member here....until I registered TODAY, after seeing your nonsense posts and wondering, out of curiousity, "Could there actually be TWO mindless idiots in the world who just happened to pick the same dopey screenname".

Nope....guess not.  There is only ONE...!  HAHA

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCMAJ. Show BDCMAJ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady : "Are you slow learners?"  Perhaps, but you must be also as you chimmed in with your two cents.  Ergo, join the club friend, your dues is paid in full.
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]

I didn't engage the fool. I don't know why you people insist on feeding the trolls. I'm sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean to insult anyone. I just think this childish garbage is getting old.

These people would find another place to get their fix if you people would stop reinforcing their insane behavior.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCMAJ. Show BDCMAJ's posts

[QUOTE]What are the odds MR is UD6 with a fake account?
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Very possible. His alter ego of sorts.

What is more likely is that a lot of these trolls are simply creations of the BDC mods in an effort to stir the pot and raise interest in the site. They are too shortsighted to realize that it's having the opposite effect. I have a hard time believing that this many nutjobs manage to find the boston.com website. The Celtics forum is full of them too. They seem to pop in and out of existence.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady :   Very possible. His alter ego of sorts. What is more likely is that a lot of these trolls are simply creations of the BDC mods in an effort to stir the pot and raise interest in the site. They are too shortsighted to realize that it's having the opposite effect. I have a hard time believing that this many nutjobs manage to find the boston.com website. The Celtics forum is full of them too. They seem to pop in and out of existence.
    Posted by BDCMAJ[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt mods need to create such accounts. The world is too full of actual nutjobs to require such tactics.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr Bojangles. Show Mr Bojangles's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady : I know you didn't just show up here today with your 6 posts and see my name and start posting. You are here on this board under another name, saw me, logged out and logged back in with your MrBlowJangles name. I wasn't born yesterday son. BTW....How's MoosePort? How's your vacation house in the Caribbeans?

Nope, dope..! HAHAHA

As with virtually every other comment you have ever made, you are flat-out wrong..!

Out of respect for my fellow Patriots' fans and Boston.com, I will henceforth cease to feed you, troll, on this Board. 

But I'll be delighted to trash you on any Colts or Manning-loving site on the Interent..!  Laughing 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady : Now you all know how we Colts fans feel. We have been putting up with Patsie trolls for the past 5 + years on our forum. I'm sorry but I learned from the best. I'm here to stay. Get used to me, I'll be around for a few years. I like it here and besides, I found my old pal Mr.BlowJangles. I'm bringing all my old names from the Star over here. Its gonna be fun!  Trust me...

I hate to admit there are some Pats' fans that do stoop to trolling other sites. Very stupid. Other fans are just trying to enjoy their team. But then, we have absolute ignoramuses here that troll their own team through pure stupidity.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr Bojangles. Show Mr Bojangles's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady : I highly doubt mods need to create such accounts. The world is too full of actual nutjobs to require such tactics.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

No, trust me, ManningRules' for real.  Been putting up with his crap for a couple of years or more on Colts' sites.  A real Patriots hater...jealous of Tom Brady, I guess, because he worships Paidaton. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady : I'm not here to offend you true Patriot fans. I'm here to get revenge on a couple bad apples that I know for a fact hang out here. As I have just proved, I found one already, MrBoJangles. He posts here under a different alt, not sure yet who. I am nowhere near as professional as these other trolls I seek but I will drive this board insane nontheless, I promise you that.

Happens all the time. Actually, not here as much as some other places. Guys go raiding other teams forums and bring back raiders with them, legitimate or not. Pretty childish stuff, but no real harm done, so..... whatever.

Knock yourself out. I may partake if I see facts being spun.

Of course we have the troll Rusty and his cohorts as a permanent fixture here so we have our hands full of this nonsense as a daily dose anyway.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady : LOL!!   A Patsie fan admitting he trolls Colts sites but says he's been putting up with MY crap?!?!?! Says I'M jealous of Brady but admits trolling Colts sites for a couple years OR more..... LMAO!!  I'm gonna give you Patsie fans some of your own medicine. Get ready for a long lasting relationship with all your new trolls. You can thank your good buddy MrBoJangles for this upcoming time were gonna be spending together....

I don't think you understand. We are infested by trolls who are actually Pats' fans (or so they claim). They slam BB and Brady daily. You're not ruining some love-in of Pats fans here. If anything, you will likely just soften the bickering.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr Bojangles. Show Mr Bojangles's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady : LOL!!   A Patsie fan admitting he trolls Colts sites but says he's been putting up with MY crap?!?!?! Says I'M jealous of Brady but admits trolling Colts sites for a couple years OR more..... LMAO!!  I'm gonna give you Patsie fans some of your own medicine. Get ready for a long lasting relationship with all your new trolls. You can thank your good buddy MrBoJangles for this upcoming time were gonna be spending together....

You are a shameless LIAR.

I didn't say I 'trolled' Colts' sites....only that I have been on them...!

For your information, I was a member of several Colts' sites, dating back at least nine years, and got along fine with many, many Colts fans.....until you and some of your NE-hating ilk arrived on scene and began to systematically ruin the Indy site with your trolling your own fans board...!

Some of us NE fans were actually INVITED to return to try to bolster the popularity of that dying site, but, given your incessant, mindless banter, it was too late to save it.

Good luck trying to wreak havoc on this site, as you have already declared your intention to do so... I trust the admin will deal with you in short order if you do get out of line.

I will not be party to your obnoxious behaviour, so....   Good bye 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCMAJ. Show BDCMAJ's posts

You people can't be serious.

Jesus. Grow up.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]NewEngland is our biggest rivalry. Do you think we like the Patriots?

Well, those days are gone. But it was a great rivalry. The Colts did put up some great teams against us. Can't take any of that away from either team.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady : I agree but lets hope the Broncos can keep it alive for another couple of years.

Frankly, I think the Colts reemerging is more likely than the Broncos being a great rival. But, you never know in the NFL.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.