The defense was more impressive last night!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: The defense was more impressive last night!

The defense was much more impressive because they've come a looong way since the beginning of the season. The offense is doing what they're supposed to do given the amount of talent and experience that part of the team has.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Tom Brady still playing - Check
    Clock killing running game - Check
    Defense playing well - Check

Sounds like a Super Bowl team!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kildog. Show kildog's posts

Wanna talk about defenses - anybody notice Watt sucking for air on the sideline in 3d quarter.  He was gassed by the 4th.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

The defense from start to finish was fantastic.  That was a very complete game for them and they really stepped up. 

I'm not sure what the offense was seeing in the second and third quarters (or parts thereof), but I was getting a bit antsy and them just chucking the ball up there.  The coaches and Brady must have seen something, but man...squandered drive opportunities there for a bit.  (I'm nitpicking, I know...)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The defense was much more impressive because they've come a looong way since the beginning of the season. The offense is doing what they're supposed to do given the amount of talent and experience that part of the team has.

[/QUOTE]
     So the offense is supposed to be perhaps the greatest offense ever at all times. If it fails to be great for a single quarter they are not pulling their weight. My friend, you have spent way too much time reading and apparently believing the garbage on these boards.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

As expected the defense has been improving and will continue to. The d will be a force come playoff time.