The Denver Broncos

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

The Denver Broncos

I posted this in another thread too. I would not be suprised at all if Denver ran the table or lost just one game for the rest of the season. Take a look at their schedule: http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/den/denver-broncos

Out of those games, the one that sticks out is a road game against Baltimore in week 15. Outside of that, I'm pretty sure none of the remaining teams on that list are above .500.

I know many people think about Houston and Baltimore as potential bye week threats, but Denver is definitely going to be up there IMO.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Re: The Denver Broncos

True, anything can happen and the D does have question marks. Manning has been great so far  and if he keeps this up I think he can help them overcome their weaknesses. If Denver does fade a bit at the end of the season, then it's just better for us.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

One other thing to remember.... Denver is not an indoor stadium and the weather in December in Denver can get very nasty and cold. How well will Payton hold up to outdoor practices, outdoor games, etc.... especially his neck and the injury. All of this is unknown as he has not done it. Add in the fatigue from not playing last year and being out of "football" conditioning for the season and you can see a late season drop in his play. If that happens, does Denver have the people/system to pick him up? It will be fun to watch.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One other thing to remember.... Denver is not an indoor stadium and the weather in December in Denver can get very nasty and cold. How well will Payton hold up to outdoor practices, outdoor games, etc.... especially his neck and the injury. All of this is unknown as he has not done it. Add in the fatigue from not playing last year and being out of "football" conditioning for the season and you can see a late season drop in his play. If that happens, does Denver have the people/system to pick him up? It will be fun to watch.

[/QUOTE]

That's a wait and see. I'm a lot more interested in how well our running backs perform on slippery outdoor fields. If they maintain their level we'll be good to go in December

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

I mentioned this in another thread as well, but I would not be surprised if they do either. They might be in the worst division in the NFL this year. They also have one game remaining against a team currently over .500 and that is the Ravens who seem to lose an a defensive starter every week.

I do not disagree that their defense is suspect, but the Patriots safeties are the weakest part of their team as well. The Saints still have a lot of offensive weapons and Brees is still leading the NFL in passing yards per game, but the held that offense to 14 points.

The Manning stuff could go either way. True we do not know how he will hold up over a season, but every NFL player is a hit away from their career being over. I do not buy into the idea that he is out of football shape from having a year off. It is just as easy to argue that he is in the best shape of any QB having an entire year off from getting beaten up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Denver does not get nasty and cold.  Maybe a day or two here or there, but for the most part its very mild weather.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

They look good...

week 8   #1 and #2 seeds  are not legit TO ME... baltimore will not even win their division and i want to see the texans beat a good team in december first.

to me... the pats and denver are gonna play the AFC east championship game.

at NE !!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I posted this in another thread too. I would not be suprised at all if Denver ran the table or lost just one game for the rest of the season. Take a look at their schedule: http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/den/denver-broncos

Out of those games, the one that sticks out is a road game against Baltimore in week 15. Outside of that, I'm pretty sure none of the remaining teams on that list are above .500.

I know many people think about Houston and Baltimore as potential bye week threats, but Denver is definitely going to be up there IMO.

[/QUOTE]

yes i agree wtih you and had tham on my predicted elite afc contender list by end of year in offseason (with manning and the offense alone).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to auchhhhhhhhhhh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They look good...

week 8   #1 and #2 seeds  are not legit TO ME... baltimore will not even win their division and i want to see the texans beat a good team in december first.

at NE !!!

[/QUOTE]

and to be fair when will pats beat a good team?

[/QUOTE]

we will see in week 14 and 15.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to auchhhhhhhhhhh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They look good...

at NE !!!

[/QUOTE]

and to be fair when will pats beat a good team?

[/QUOTE]

Denver isn't good?? They aren't the best, but to not consider them good is stupid.

13. This post has been removed.