The Dolphins Job Interview

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

The Dolphins Job Interview

Jeff Ireland asks tough questions, but by practice, preparation and rehearsal you too can impress with glib answers, back-handed put-downs and if all else fails superior MMA skills to quickly end the interview!  Our counter psychological training will help you react to the typical Miami broadside when trying to join the organization.

For example:

1.  Is your mother a street walker?

A. Why do you ask? Is your wife unwilling to satisfy your perverse inclinations?
    B.  Yes, and you are my biatch..followed by a ferocious pistol whipping
    C.  No, but you are my biatch...followed by a ferocious pistol whipping
    D.  None of the above...please add your appropriate response...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: The Dolphins Job Interview

In Response to The Dolphins Job Interview:
    Jeff Ireland asks tough questions, but by practice, preparation and rehearsal you too can impress with glib answers, back-handed put-downs and if all else fails superior MMA skills to quickly end the interview!  Our counter psychological training will help you react to the typical Miami broadside when trying to join the organization. For example: 1.  Is your mother a street walker? A. Why do you ask? Is your wife unwilling to satisfy your perverse inclinations? B.  Yes, and you are my biatch..followed by a ferocious pistol whipping C.  No, but you are my biatch...followed by a ferocious pistol whipping D.  None of the above...please add your appropriate response...  
    Posted by krismk

Man...this is Good, AND tough:  sheez I couldn't decide, so I went with ALL the answers as a buffet of appropriate dishes in my restaurant-chain of choices (I even went with "None of the above-please add your appropriate response" as something I'd do).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: The Dolphins Job Interview

In Response to Re: The Dolphins Job Interview:
     My mom can't turn tricks anymore because she hurt w h o re knees in church trying to get right with preist.who would have thought they wern't all gay?
    Posted by whoremaster

Roflol, That woulda showed HIM that you were a man who'd stand-up for his convictions (hmmm, I just got that turn-of-phrase: Exactly like a Judge makes you.  Huh, it's less shocking that it only took me 32 years to figure that adage out, as it is that it took like 5 seperate court appearances AND 32 years...boy, time flies when you don't care).