The euphoria lasted all of about 65 hours....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The euphoria lasted all of about 65 hours....

... in which all Patriot fans were ecstatic about the Chargers defeating the Broncos Thursday night.  The Pats now controlled their own destiny to be at home for the entirety of the playoffs.

Alas, the Pats D had to HOLD A LEAD with about 4 minutes to go in the Miami game.  How many here felt after the D had the Dolphins at 3rd and 16, it was possible, only to see them give up a 10 yard play then give up that 4th and 6th?   the game was lost?  It took the Dolphins only 2 minutes and 52 seconds to get that lead back. Anyway...

What will this place be like when the Pats play at the Ravens.  Another team who may be hungry to win just to get into the playoffs?  Won't be a fun place.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re: The euphoria lasted all of about 65 hours....

i thought they'd lose against the ravens or dolphins

if they lose both its time to press the panic button

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

It`s dificult to win when u lose your two best DT`s, when u lose your best target, your two starting tackles, and your best linebacker.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i thought they'd lose against the ravens or dolphins

if they lose both its time to press the panic button

[/QUOTE]

lets hope not

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Kansas...  I agree....  "let's hope not."  Imagine, next week is just about a must win game for the Pats, especially, if the Dolphins win again!!!!  This for the division!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

With Dobson and KT returning next week, I expect the offense to play better and manage to pull out a victory against Baltimore. 

I think it was only reasonable to expect the team to drop 1 of 2 against MIA and BAL.