The Football Gods

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

The Football Gods

Have chosen to overlook the Pats early season transgressions [AZ,SEAT,BALT] and seed them as if they as if they had they had the best record in the AFC [Texan/Denver losses].

Prediction: If the Pats don't get it done this year, the pressure on Brady will be nigh insurmountable going forward because of him realizing time is running out and the NFL has changed to a throw deep to big recievers and fast mobile QBs league. The Pats  will be competitive but not win a SB during his remaining tenure.

On the OTHERHAND if the Pats win this year the pressure will be off TB and the Pats will win more S.B.

Oh, if the Pats don't win it will make for a long year again for me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: The Football Gods

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Have chosen to overlook the Pats early season transgressions [AZ,SEAT,BALT] and seed them as if they as if they had they had the best record in the AFC [Texan/Denver losses].

Prediction: If the Pats don't get it done this year, the pressure on Brady will be nigh insurmountable going forward because of him realizing time is running out and the NFL has changed to a throw deep to big recievers and fast mobile QBs league. The Pats  will be competitive but not win a SB during his remaining tenure.

On the OTHERHAND if the Pats win this year the pressure will be off TB and the Pats will win more S.B.

[/QUOTE]

You bring up a good point about "a throw deep to big recievers and fast mobile QBs league".

Actually the pressure will be on BB. he needs to decide how long he can play with an older QB that is pretty much one dimensional. As great as TB is, he is not mobile, and he doesn't have a deep threat he needs. And let's face Mallet isn't mobile.

Even though the Patriots do have the best offense, i think they do need to tweek the o-line some with beefier guys who won't get bowled over trying to pass protect, and a couple big fleet footed 6'5 WRs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

Not sure that pressure is the correct terminology, both Brady and Belicheck already have 3 rings together. In the quest to win another they've fallen just short twice...End of the day both are playing with house money...unlike guys that spent an entire career in the game and don't have a ring Or other organizations that routinely fall short dispute what appears on paper to be a roster worthy of Super Bowl status...San Diego comes to mind and players like Dan Marino or coaches like Marty Schottenhiemer..who spent more than a decade falling just short...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Pleas football god--you know Brady deserves another SB ring---help make it happen!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to Beantowne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not sure that pressure is the correct terminology, both Brady and Belicheck already have 3 rings together. In the quest to win another they've fallen just short twice...End of the day both are playing with house money...unlike guys that spent an entire career in the game and don't have a ring Or other organizations that routinely fall short dispute what appears on paper to be a roster worthy of Super Bowl status...San Diego comes to mind and players like Dan Marino or coaches like Marty Schottenhiemer..who spent more than a decade falling just short...

[/QUOTE]

You are right on their accomplisments but I  believe B &B are not any taking solice from that recently

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Those are good football teams we lost to, the sky wasn't falling.

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

People keep saying mobile QB's are the future.  They said it in 93, they said it in 2003, and they're saying it in 2013.  But where are all the rings for those mobile QB's? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

People keep saying mobile QB's are the future.  They said it in 93, they said it in 2003, and they're saying it in 2013.  But where are all the rings for those mobile QB's? 

[/QUOTE]

I believe the rule changes are making it more conducive to NBA style jump balls, the Mobiles can buy more time and their athletism [bigger/faster] helps.

KSPAT .... made a good comment about BB getting bigger mobile linemen to protect T.B. and taller wideouts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I believe the rule changes are making it more conducive to NBA style jump balls, the Mobiles can buy more time and their athletism [bigger/faster] helps.

KSPAT .... made a good comment about BB getting bigger mobile linemen to protect T.B. and taller wideouts.

[/QUOTE]

see Seattle game

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

see Seattle game

[/QUOTE]

See, what you want to see I guess.  How does Atlanta winning support your statement

"the NFL has changed to a throw deep to big recievers and fast mobile QBs league"

Matt Ryan is the pocket passer, Wilson is the athletic QB.  The pocket passer won.  Both have big recievers but so does nearly every team in the NFL.  In fact 3 of the 4 QB's left are all pocket passers while RGIII, Wilson, Newton, etc. are all at home.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Steve Young?  Elway?  Agree in general though.