The Fr(S)anchize, Part Deux!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

The Fr(S)anchize, Part Deux!

5 completions in 10 attempts for 12 yards and a QB rating of 56, against the vicious Panthers D!!!

Super Bowl bound, my a z z.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: The Fr(S)anchize, Part Deux!

That stellar performance outta whip up the fan base and sell some PSL's.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: The Fr(S)anchize, Part Deux!:
    [QUOTE]That stellar performance outta whip up the fan base and sell some PSL's.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

LOL...112 yards of offense for the game (20 of which came on one run by LDT), and the announcers are still saying ONLY Indy can stop the green machine. Unbelievable. Their D is very good, but they are going to get SMOKED in week 2 with their anemic offense. Even their 1st string O line, the strength of the offense last year, was getting manhandled at the LOS, and they have no one close to Thomas Jones running the ball.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

Sanchez is freakin horrible. Jets will win 9 games and miss the playoffs. Book it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Impressive 9 points put up, definitely a scary team. Just give the Jets the Lombardi now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I wonder if "Leon" was at the game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan42. Show Patsfan42's posts

I Cant wait to hear the rumbling outta NY when they start 0-2!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Sanchez is below mediocre so far. He has to play better for the Jets to win. No Holmes means if any team stops the run, the jests are deep trouble (think 0-3). Keep in mind they let the AFC's second leader rusher leave town. They're definitely banking on Greene big time. The Pats might not have a better defense than the Jets, but at least it has improved. I can't say the same about the Jets offense vs. the Pats offense. The jets might have a better O Line, but the Pats have a better QB (no brainer there) and much better receiving corps. The Jets defense will keep them in games, but I don't know that they win those tight games. They are basically a .500 team until they prove otherwise. I like that I am seeing fantasy projections where Greene is rated higher than Stephen Jackson or Ray Rice. I dont' think the Jets are even is good as Baltimore, never mind the Pats or Colts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

And regarding that 56 QB rating: I realize it's just a formula and I know how to calculate it, and I know it is heavily weighted towards TDs and INTs, but man alive, if you only pick up 12 yards on 10 pass attempts, you don't deserve to have a rating higher than...idk...12.10

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

The JETS should have been 8-8 last year. They played two teams that shut it down and then got hot in the playoffs. The QB is not reliable, the D is over hyped and the HC is way over his head. This all adds up to the most taked about 8 or 9 win team in years. I hope they start 0-2 and the media in NY will destroy them......however.........ESPN will still pump them up and talk about how 0-2 teams can still make the playoffs. Not with Rex I cant lead Ryan at the helm.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

First they miss the playoffs, then the OC gets the blame put on his shoulders and gets fired.  Then Rex promises to "get more involved".  They do even worse and the result is Rex and the GM getting canned in year three for whoever the hot OC or college coach is at the moment. 

NFL circle of life.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I couldn't find the TV broadcast online but I listened in on Sirius and this game was horribly boring. Just more proof that the Jets can't score with the big boys. They get to open up against the Ravens and I'm looking forward to that game almost as much as the Pats.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan1033. Show Patsfan1033's posts

Hoyer is a better QB than Sanchez, hands down!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Here is the blog, boy the fans started out cocky, then wanted to fire everybody!!! LMCLAO

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216253&page=8

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

[QUOTE]Hoyer is a better QB than Sanchez, hands down!
    Posted by Patsfan1033[/QUOTE]

I would take Hoyer over Sanchez.  He looks to have a better better arm and decision making quality's.  LT looks to be in mid season form.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]Here is the blog, boy the fans started out cocky, then wanted to fire everybody!!! LMCLAO http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216253&page=8
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

Hey Goodlooking!  Not long now and the real games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Cant wait till that week 2 game, I will be there!!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

[QUOTE]You got to love the Pat fan mentality.  A loss to the Giants with Sanchez playing well with a  90+ rating and the starting O & D dominating the Giants means nothing because the team lost and Sanchez threw a pick early on and the backup played poorly. Sanchez and the offense play poorly, the defense and special teams dominate the game and it's the end of the world and Sanchez is horrible.
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

O.K. granted, some of the stuff here is piling on, but you gotta admit, he's not exactly lighting it up.  I was a bit surprised, he made some progress last year, he doesn't good now, though.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PSRyan. Show PSRyan's posts

You got to love the Pat fan mentality.  A loss to the Giants with Sanchez playing well with a  90+ rating and the starting O & D dominating the Giants means nothing because the team lost and Sanchez threw a pick early on and the backup played poorly. Sanchez and the offense play poorly, the defense and special teams dominate the game and it's the end of the world and Sanchez is horrible. - PhatRex

Actually for most of us, no that wasn't the case - the decision regarding Sanchez has been made by empirical evidence of an entire season (last year) including playoffs wherein, when called upon, he has yet to show the ability to win a game himself. The Jets will once again live and die by the ability to run the football, play good defense, and special teams. That Sanchez had almost the entirety of the playbook taken away for the playoffs is yet another indicator that he is more reliant on a great running game then his progression as a quarterback. THAT is the key here. He is going to HAVE to show that he can do more than take easy, check down throws not make poor throws to his left, and off play action for ANY fan to move their opinion of him.

And I would take Mangold over Koppen any day, but since Koppen is who we have I'm good with that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

[QUOTE]You got to love the Pat fan mentality.  A loss to the Giants with Sanchez playing well with a  90+ rating and the starting O & D dominating the Giants means nothing because the team lost and Sanchez threw a pick early on and the backup played poorly. Sanchez and the offense play poorly, the defense and special teams dominate the game and it's the end of the world and Sanchez is horrible.
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

The defense dominated the pathetic Panthers offense?? and the only reason they scored 6 points was because the Panthers special teams screwed up, not because the Jets played so well.  Jet fans thought they were going to mop up the Panthers..  Your team looked like sh*t last night!  Come on admit it!!

I noticed Phat Ryan didn't have that smirk on his face!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.